It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Treasury Declines House Request for Trump’s Tax Returns

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: highvein

I used to actively support Obama. There are many here who remember those days.

Check out some of my early posting history...Not always my best work...to say the least.

Funny how that goes, huh?

I actually used to argue with Neo and Xue on who would win in battles and had the better technology between the US and China/Rus

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

What were they expecting ?

At least Obama was sneaky when he wanted something. But these guys expose their stupidity.

There was a good comparison today on Rush Limbaugh of today's Radical Democrats and Obama.

Obama was just as radical, but he had the common sense to act "moderate" in the public arena.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Read nothing beyond the title.

Pro Trump here... but would it not be jeopardy for the Treasury to be audited ? Or investigated into ?
Those who cross President Trump usually get caught at their own corruption.

See where I'm going ...

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

Pro Trump here... but would it not be jeopardy for the Treasury to be audited ? Or investigated into ?

See where I'm going ...

Wish them luck on that....

Since the oversight for the Treasury is the IRS Oversight Board...

The IRS Oversight Board does not currently have enough members confirmed by the U.S. Senate to make up a quorum and as a result has suspended operations. The Board will reconvene once it has a quorum.

IRS Oversight Board

Seems Dems blocking confirmations had an unintended consequence for them...

Buhahahahahaha!!!!

edit on 10-4-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

That's beautiful! Thanks for finding/sharing that gem.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

LOL!!!! Wow!!!
That is one of the funniest things I have heard about today!

Thanks for that info, it is going to come in to some use in political conversations I take part in.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This is a coup attempt. They aren't going to say, "Sorry", and stop. They HAVE to win and succeed with the coup or else they will get slammed and end up with charges of treason. So in order to save their own sorry asses, they HAVE to continue and succeed with the coup.

That is why controlling the narrative is driving them crazy and they keep making mistakes like the one Lumenari pointed out.
It is crashing as we have this discussion. It is entering the realm of Futile and Infantile, and more and more see it every single day.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

LOL!!!! Wow!!!
That is one of the funniest things I have heard about today!

Thanks for that info, it is going to come in to some use in political conversations I take part in.

The real fun part here is that to reach a quorum, the Senate has to approve members appointed by the President.

Seven Board members are appointed by the President of the United States and confirmed by the Senate for five-year terms.

edit on 10-4-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Another Democrat plot exposed

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

See where I'm going ...

I do see where you are going, and I see that happening later, as Democrats start actually listening and waking up to the knowledge that their political leaders are being replaced at an alarming rate with non Democrats.
edit on 10-4-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Unstable, irrational people are also dangerous when they have nothing to lose.

The leftists in power have failed so far, but they are not done yet.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

The real fun part here is that to reach a quorum, the Senate has to approve members appointed by the President.

So Trump is in a Prime position to actually be able to deal with Plotus's concerns.

What do you think Plotus?
Is that a likely scenario?

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Unstable, irrational people are also dangerous when they have nothing to lose.

The leftists in power have failed so far, but they are not done yet.

I agree whole heartedly, but when their own party is waking up from the sleep at such a rate that it is happening, the leaders lose power really fast.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The Dems are trying way to hard now. It is obvious to anyone with half a brain.

That alone says they have no idea on what to do.

Their front runners are Biden and Burner

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
What are they trying to find in his tax returns?
He didn't pay his fair share of taxes?
How did all the people in Congress make millions when their salaries are about 200K a year. Sure , you can invest in real estate and leverage your money, but...
It's called insider trading.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

How did all the people in Congress make millions when their salaries are about 200K a year. Sure , you can invest in real estate and leverage your money, but...

Makes you wonder about all the people that wanted to get the hell out of dodge and not run for another term. It is almost as if they could see what was coming.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The Financial Disclosure they have to submit tells more about him anyway. TAX RETURNS are a thing for the media and the mindless to yell about. The guy donates his salary and you want to make the fact he did not release his tax returns a big deal? It already sucks that they had to close two Trump Foundations because of slanderous BS. No one on the rolls there to be paid out either but look at the Clinton Foundation. They all drew some salary and it has dried up with donations...hmmm....wonder why. Kind of like how a crack house gets razed after the dealer is arrested.

There is no way they would ever get his business returns and if you think he does not have the best tax lawyers as a billionaire you probably believe Don Lemon and the View for your political news.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Interviewer: "So Hillary, how did you and Bill make so much money on stocks when you left the White House?"
Hillary: Oh! It was something about future trades in beef I read about in the Times!"

Erm... no article in the Times during, before or after they left the White House.

Probably just a... coincidence.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
You pose a valid question, far reaching. I think for now President Trump's plate is full. But it's encouraging to know that it could become something tangible in the next term.

To reach a Quorum would likely be as dramatic as Kavanagh's Supreme Court battle. Pelosi is also a cancer feeding on every obstruction she can. There would be your main hurdle as democrats have nothing to lose.

But as to the question ... the Tax Returns. I see no reason to volunteer anything. It will be twisted and used in every possible way by democrats to smear even with no merit.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

And with Barr as AG, I think there may be some very big investigations into the media's role in this coup.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join