It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of New Human Species Found in Philippines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Every generation is a link. There are no "missing links".

I can identify my 5 times great grandfather, and my 7 times great grandfather, but not my 6 times great grandfather. Does that mean that my 6 times great grandfather never existed? Don't be silly. He is not missing, he is unidentified.

His 'documentation' was lost when British soldiers burned down his home town in 1812. My entire family (male side, of course) is documented back to the Norman Conquest (and tentatively even beyond that). Even with that extremely precise historical documentation, one generation has stumped us. We know who his brothers and sisters must be and we can guess his approximate birth year within about 18 months. We know a lot about him from circumstantial evidence. But his details remain a mystery.

Early hominids don't have church and government records to document their existence. Only a few bones remain to tell us of their passage. Archeologists deem themselves lucky when they find most of a skeleton from 1000 years ago, how then can you expect a complete skeleton from 200,000 years ago, let alone 2 million?

All animals die, but most don't die where their bones will stay around for millions of years to educate our descendants. Perhaps your favorite Book of Wisdom could give you guidance about this little fact of life. Your predecessors in that tradition synthesized the issue in the funeral service of the Book of Common Prayer. It reminds us we go from "Earth to earth, ashes to ashes, and dust to dust".

edit on 21/4/2019 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join