It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says -- This Was An Attempted Coup

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: fleabit
Regardless if there was skirting of the law (which should be investigated if this was the case), there WAS interference by the Russians. Pretty much all our alphabet agencies agree on this. There was suspicious comments made by Trump himself, meetings, commercial interests and more.. that made it at least suspect. So an investigation was not out of hand. That in itself is not an attempted coup.

I wish some Trump supporters could be intellectually honest about these sorts of things, but they just can't.There is NO doubt whatsoever.. none.. if the exact same set of circumstances had happened to an Obama sort of figure, Trump's base would not only suspect him of being guilty, they would have demanded an investigation. You know it's true.

But hey.. it was your guy, so.. TREASON! Hang 'em all for even thinking for a moment there might have been collusion!

Apparently there was collusion to try and overhrow an elected President
The Democrats and British Intelligence Agencies.

And THOSE DNC collusions also involved people that sent our Uranium ore to Russia. That sounds VERY treasonous when the dots are connected.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
So, this would be sedition, if I recall correctly.

Would be for McCabe, Comey, Strozk, Page and others

anyone recall he penalty for sedition? if they can tie this to Hillary, that could be fun.

YES!! It was and is Sedition in its purest form !! Totally agree!!!

All the ladies in white SotU ??!!! That says something that points to it !!!

Coup...yes it is, just wasn’t with a bullet(s)
edit on 12-4-2019 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How can an investigation be illegal ?
isnt that the job of any law official to investigate under duty to the people ?
isnt what their taxes pay for , if elected law officials are presented with evidence of wrong doing
or even given tips off wrong doing they are compelled by law to investigate arent they ?

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Ummm, maybe when said investigation is initiated based on false information and outright lies? Maybe when the methods used to obtain warrants and investigate are unethical and more specifically illegal? Maybe exactly what this thread is about?
edit on 4 12 2019 by underpass61 because: sp

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

"Evidence" wasn't actually "presented".

It was "Manufactured" 😎

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
However, when he specifically says that it is treason for trying to bring down the President with false info, surely that also works for those Republicans trying to bring down Obama with also made up "evidence"? (Birth certificate, etc).

At least there is actual evidence that Obama may not have been born in Hawaii or be a natural born Citizen - evidence that could have easily been refuted by Obama by simply producing the real, full original birth certificate, which he never did.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Would you support Trump using his power to execute people from the opposing political party?

I wouldn't, but I would certainly support Trump exercising his authority through the Executive branch - as the CEO - to prosecute these crimes, and if they are found guilty, then and only then would I support their executions.

This is irrespective of their political party.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Let's say the Trump administration actually started finding people guilty for treason.

Eh? You mean duly ordained courts of law and duly impaneled jurors, right?

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

a reply to: thov420

So anyone that pushed the Birther conspiracy (*cough* Trump *cough*) should be executed for trying to undermine the presidency?

You don't really believe that the two are even in the same universe. No one could be that moronic.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

a reply to: JDmOKI

It's a thin line that needs to be clarified especially when terms like treason start being thrown around.

I agree, you might want to tell all of your democrat friends in the House, on CMM MSNBC etc, since they are the ones who started tossing that word around about Trump years ago, and have been since - I think it was just a few days ago I heard it again.

If I've spent two years using my social media accounts trying to convince other people that Trump is illegitimate, do I deserve to die?

No because you and your social media friends are of no consequence.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

isnt that the job of any law official to investigate under duty to the people ?
isnt what their taxes pay for , if elected law officials are presented with evidence of wrong doing
or even given tips off wrong doing they are compelled by law to investigate arent they ?

Investigations can be illegal if their done to stop an election. On top of that, they tried to pull it off with ZERO proof to even start the investigation much less an actual law that was identified.

Actual Laws, that are on the books now, have to been observed to be broken so that you know what law to charge them like we do most certainly have with HRC and that server. With the now proven FISA abuses to get access to the DJT data, they stepped way out of bounds. Collusion is not a charge and WJC and his wife HRC are certainly suspects 1A and 1B on Russians getting favors for pay.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
There is no coup to overthrow Donald. Even if people want him out that badly, they do not have to do anything. Why? Because Trump continually undermines his presidency through poor administrative skills, bad policy, and his behavior. Probably the only reason he still has support among his base is because most take in primarily Fox News and many bolster that propaganda with alt-right media. But a person can be deluded only so long. You know the saying, you can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

The last thing they will see is a member of Delta putting a black hood over their heads as they are sent to a black site and rightfully so, until MILITARY TRIALS can be convened. They will likely start to run for the hills soon, Bill and Hillary are so arrogant they think they are untouchable. They will be the first rounded up lol.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
There is no coup to overthrow Donald. Even if people want him out that badly, they do not have to do anything. Why? Because Trump continually undermines his presidency through poor administrative skills, bad policy, and his behavior. Probably the only reason he still has support among his base is because most take in primarily Fox News and many bolster that propaganda with alt-right media. But a person can be deluded only so long. You know the saying, you can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

It must really be miserable being so blind to reality.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Let's say the Trump administration actually started finding people guilty for treason.

Eh? You mean duly ordained courts of law and duly impaneled jurors, right?

Are the courts valid anymore? Obama seated very few judges, Clinton seated almost zero. Over 95% of federal judges that have been seated since 1980 have been in Republican administrations, and primarily only during the times they've had a majority in the Senate to confirm them.

I have serious doubts about the justness of the courts at this point, because what was supposed to be a non partisan body has become 100% political.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
Are the courts valid anymore? Obama seated very few judges, Clinton seated almost zero.

Really? Do you just enjoy not only being wrong, but bigly wrong?

Clinton: 378
Obama: 329
Trump (so far): 97

Over 95% of federal judges that have been seated since 1980 have been in Republican administrations, and primarily only during the times they've had a majority in the Senate to confirm them.

I have serious doubts about the justness of the courts at this point, because what was supposed to be a non partisan body has become 100% political.

I'll dismiss these numbers as fantasy too, seeing as that aligns with your track record.

Also, it is liberal judges, appointed by liberal democrats, that are the ones making stuff up as they go that fits their biased, political agenda, rather than the law. Conservative judges are far more inclined to rule according to the actual laws - and The Constitution itself - as written (as opposed to making crap up that fits their political biased agenda).
edit on 16-4-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

It's not so much the total number of judges appointed but where they're being appointed. Trump has had more nominations appointed to the circuit courts than Obama had at this point in his (Obama's) presidency. Trump has also had 2 SCOTUS picks in less than 3 years whereas Obama had 2 in 8 years. The last president to have more than 2 was Reagan, who selected 4 justices.

Trump will have many, many more judges (if he can find them) nominated before his term is up. There are nearly 120 judges awaiting Senate approval with almost 130 additional vacancies.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234

It's not so much the total number of judges appointed but where they're being appointed.

Sorry, thats not what the OP said, but yeah, a great point. Isn't it awesome!

Trump has had more nominations appointed to the circuit courts than Obama had at this point in his (Obama's) presidency. Trump has also had 2 SCOTUS picks in less than 3 years

And hopefully will get two more (Ginsberg won't last much longer, and Thomas will retire in time to allow Trump to seat someone much younger, giving Constitutionalists a lock on the court for decades to come. And there is even a rumour that Sotomayor's health is failing and may retire in the next few years. Not that I wish her ill, but wouldn't that be an incredible bonus!

MAGA!

whereas Obama had 2 in 8 years.

That was two too many.

The last president to have more than 2 was Reagan, who selected 4 justices.

Good thing too, or we'd be much worse off today.

Trump will have many, many more judges (if he can find them) nominated before his term is up.

Let's hope so!

There are nearly 120 judges awaiting Senate approval with almost 130 additional vacancies.

And McConnel finally found the backbone to speed up the process of getting them vetted and approved.

Trump's decision to focus on the Senate races and not the House during the mid terms was brilliant.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Man, I cannot wait to give you free health care and allow you to live and work wherever you want.

You know what? I'm gonna throw in some free college for your youngin's too! Just because I'm a nice guy.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: links234

It's not so much the total number of judges appointed but where they're being appointed.

Trump's decision to focus on the Senate races and not the House during the mid terms was brilliant.

"Stable Genius" at work for sure! Most Americans still don't realize that the U.S. House is less than 1/20th as powerful as the Senate.

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join