It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says -- This Was An Attempted Coup

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Trump says a lot of crazy garbage.

Trump says windmills cause cancer.

Trump says his daddy was born in Germany.

Trump said he had EXPLOSIVE documents regarding Obama's birth certificate.

Trump likes to say things that usually just are not true or based in reality.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
Trump says a lot of crazy garbage.

Trump says windmills cause cancer.

Trump says his daddy was born in Germany.

Trump said he had EXPLOSIVE documents regarding Obama's birth certificate.

Trump likes to say things that usually just are not true or based in reality.

I agree he says alot of crazy stuff. Problem is looks like hes right about this. There does seem to be an effort to circumvent elections. And there is little doubt that fisa was being used to spy on a political opponent

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Regardless if there was skirting of the law (which should be investigated if this was the case), there WAS interference by the Russians. Pretty much all our alphabet agencies agree on this. There was suspicious comments made by Trump himself, meetings, commercial interests and more.. that made it at least suspect. So an investigation was not out of hand. That in itself is not an attempted coup.

I wish some Trump supporters could be intellectually honest about these sorts of things, but they just can't.There is NO doubt whatsoever.. none.. if the exact same set of circumstances had happened to an Obama sort of figure, Trump's base would not only suspect him of being guilty, they would have demanded an investigation. You know it's true.

But hey.. it was your guy, so.. TREASON! Hang 'em all for even thinking for a moment there might have been collusion!

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

You tired bro?

Those mental gymnastics wore me out to.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
😆😆

Donald Trump: William Barr’s Spying Claim ‘Absolutely True’

President Donald Trump said on Thursday that Attorney General William Barr’s statement that his presidential campaign was spied on was correct, despite Democrats’ criticism of the accusation.
“I think what he said was absolutely true,” Trump said of the controversy during a meeting at the White House with South Korean President Moon Jae-in. “There was absolutely spying into my campaign.”

edit on Apr-11-2019 by xuenchen because: banana democrats🍌

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It is positively Orwellian the way that the msm talking heads
and the Dims are unhinged about the word "spying".

Wiretaps, surveillance, human spies what more would
one need to use the word spying?

Ridiculous Bullsnip

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Uh huh. So the multiple-times draft dodger and serial divorcee is the "moral and courageous" character in your non-delusional worldview?

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

So the multiple-times draft dodger

Where's your DD214?

Not everyone can serve. Being denied at MEPS isn't the same thing as dodging the draft.

I don't care about his divorces.

I don't care about your strawman argument and your false-balance BS.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Hang 'em all for even thinking for a moment there might have been collusion!

They manufactured the very evidence that started this whole thing to begin with.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: projectvxn

Uh huh. So the multiple-times draft dodger and serial divorcee is the "moral and courageous" character in your non-delusional worldview?

It was all legit despite Democrat BS and horsedung 😎

Donald Trump’s Draft Deferments

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

EVIDENCE (not "anonymous sources familiar with the matter" B.S.) continues to pour in to our GENIUS Attorney General, William Barr.

Comey grabs the insurance policy. Comey briefs Trump on the insurance policy. Comey tells Brennan he briefed Trump on the insurance policy.

And because he and CNN were in on this conspiracy from the beginning, all the scripts and chyrons are ready to fire when Brennan tells Jake Tapper to stop the world with the breaking news: TRUMP BRIEFED ON THE INSURANCE POLICY.

And now the world knows about the dossier.

From Obama to Lynch to Comey to Isikoff to Brennan to Tapper.

And this is why the media want to distract us over the definition of “spying.”
Much More at: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Trump's probably going to be impeached over all of this anyway so...I guess he can just say whatever he wants.

Well...it's not like Trump doesn't do that already. Whether or not it's true or rational or sensible.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

We should be starting the bonfire and the popcorn as we speak. The real traitors are starting to be shown, and they will do anything and everything to stop their prosecutions. When a wounded animal is cornered they are more aggressive and will resort to anything and everything, and since these aholes have behind them people with lots of money and influence, like Soros, the Gates, etc, it makes it worse.

IMO the DOJ should be working overtime before the demonrats try to win the next election, as they will use even more corrupt tactics to try to win so they are not prosecuted.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
Trump's probably going to be impeached over all of this anyway so...I guess he can just say whatever he wants.

Well...it's not like Trump doesn't do that already. Whether or not it's true or rational or sensible.

Stone Age Democrat rationale 😎

Today is: April 11, 2019 😎

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Do you believe what our President says, or are you in the "he lies when his lips move" camp?

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

ROFLMAO... Over what?... Lies from RUSSIAN OFFICIALS and a FOREIGN AGENT who stated he would do anything and everything to not only affect the U.S. elections, but who admitted he would do anything to depose a dully elected POTUS?...

Keep dreaming...

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
It just occurred to me that even GOOGLE could have been involved in the Help Hillary/Hurt Trump (aka SPYGATE) scandal.

If you do a Google search on Barr, or Mueller, or FISA, or Trump...the top 20 results are filled with NEGATIVE news or commentary articles. Google.com is the search-engine counterpart to CNN.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Thinking it isn't treasonous. Acting outside the law, leaking false or classified info to the press and working with foreign nationals...thats what is treasonous.

You are misrepresenting the truth.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   
When the election was over...the rules changed considerably.....those guilty of Treasonous actions knew that then....the end result had they been successful in their fraud could have been the execution of President Trump for Treason. Processes designed to preserve and to protect democracy were WEAPONISED and used in an attempted Coup...… the milk is spilled now.....time to pay the Piper or roll over and give up even more of the conspirators.

During an election dynamic a pushback to accusations would have been along the lines of a discussion....post election this far into the incumbants term it is necessary that that reaction be a response to an attempted COUP.....this was a valid and serious attempt on the sitting Presidents life...no different than if you missed a shot with a gun.

It is what it is.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Regardless if there was skirting of the law (which should be investigated if this was the case), there WAS interference by the Russians. Pretty much all our alphabet agencies agree on this. There was suspicious comments made by Trump himself, meetings, commercial interests and more.. that made it at least suspect. So an investigation was not out of hand. That in itself is not an attempted coup.

I wish some Trump supporters could be intellectually honest about these sorts of things, but they just can't.There is NO doubt whatsoever.. none.. if the exact same set of circumstances had happened to an Obama sort of figure, Trump's base would not only suspect him of being guilty, they would have demanded an investigation. You know it's true.

But hey.. it was your guy, so.. TREASON! Hang 'em all for even thinking for a moment there might have been collusion!

Apparently there was collusion to try and overhrow an elected President
The Democrats and British Intelligence Agencies.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join