It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says -- This Was An Attempted Coup

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: xuenchen

Line em up. It has been established I have no problem shooting (near) dogs to get them to behave.

As Hillary once said...........

"They need to be brought to heel" 😎

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Jussie who?

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
An increasingly delusional and paranoid 'president'
busy gutting the internal security services
enabled by a conspiracy loving hack at the DOJ

What could possibly go wrong ?

As long as The Base laps it all up ....

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

The narrative that Trump is squeaky clean out of this report has been crumbling for a couple weeks now and as it does moreso the screams of investigate the left come with it. Trump has his guy in at the right point in history to shoot down the report, and that is totally fine in legal. Knowing Barr's history I didnt expect any different. As what pointed out earlier in this thread thats his right, and the AG is always hand picked by the President.

I personally think this is beating a beating a dead horse, but for the sake of the civility of this country I think they need to have this investigation, put a special council out, let the chips fall where they may. Anything short of that and the anger is only going to grow.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

That's a nice picture of yourself there. I like your hair.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
They're out in full force now folks. You see what happens when you lose, lose and lose again. Ahhh deflection tears. Tasty.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

He's right; that's exactly what this was, and they planned it well ahead of time. They expected to be able to cheat enough to win, and when that didn't work, immediately started all sort of unrest against a new president, and all sorts of false accusations. real collusion from th previous administration was ignored.

If this isn't corrected, and these people aren't held responsible, then our system is forever broken.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Trump says -- This Was An Attempted Coup

trump says a lot of things...remember this....

"I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building [World Trade Center] was coming down."

And "lock up crooked Hillary" ....but still no indictment with his hand picked AG.

Bonespurs is a master at riling up his base with silly BS and they continue to believe him....

If it wasn’t an attempted coup by the butthurt Leftist loser goons, what do you call it?
I would also call it business as usual by the cheating, scamming Dem party.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

It does just cnn doesn't accept it.

Anything else

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Anything else

Yeah... I'm sure Donald will eventually trace down the oranges of these unfounded claims his 'falsely' been accused of.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
So, this would be sedition, if I recall correctly.

Would be for McCabe, Comey, Strozk, Page and others

anyone recall he penalty for sedition? if they can tie this to Hillary, that could be fun.

A coup or attempted coup is treason, they should all hang, on pay per view, to pay for the wall :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

anyone recall he penalty for sedition? if they can tie this to Hillary, that could be fun.

A coup or attempted coup is treason, they should all hang, on pay per view, to pay for the wall :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I think the big difference between the 1st Amendment and Sedition is the organized effort behind it.

A bunch of people can 'organize' for a protest and they are indeed expressing their 1st Amendment rights.

On the other hand, a bunch of people in power can 'conspire' to organize an effort to achieve a certain political goal, through propaganda, media control and acts of treason...this is NOT expression of 1st Amendment rights!

Big difference in my mind!

Personally, I honestly think we have seen acts of treason in this country in the past 15 years! And, they have yet to be prosecuted as such.

First Amendments rights say you are entitled to express your "opinion". They do NOT say you can libel people, or you can make false accusations of people, or you can conspire to impugn their character for political gain at the expense of the truth.

It's one thing for a politician to lie (they all do, including Trump, Clinton, Bush and all before them), but it's a whole other thing to create elaborate false narratives which fly in the face of justice and the entire American republic to achieve your own corrupt political aspirations!

And I'm going to exercise my 1st Amendment rights, right now....In my opinion, Hillary Clinton should be tried for crimes against the state, sedition and high treason!

edit on 4/10/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

A bunch of people can 'organize' for a protest and they are indeed expressing their 1st Amendment rights.

or at least people can protest KIRO Radio

A whistleblower in a leadership position at Nickelsville is accusing organizer Scott Morrow of coercing residents of the organization’s tiny home villages into participating in political rallies.

So it's more like some people can "organize" a protest. Though I think this might be what you're hinting at.

edit on 10-4-2019 by Guyfriday because: Removed a wierd typo

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: trustmeimdoctor
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

And for those of us that aren't Trump fans and disagree with you? We're all just crazy? I mean it seems to me liberals are the only ones that are seeing your "truth".

I get your point here Mr. Doctor. At least I think I do. You say that you are not a Trump fan? Yet you disagree with my statement. Fine. But just what part do you disagree with, the part that only liberals can agree with?

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: trustmeimdoctor
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

dbl
edit on 30America/ChicagoWed, 10 Apr 2019 18:54:28 -0500Wed, 10 Apr 2019 18:54:28 -050019042019-04-10T18:54:28-05:00600000054 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This is what a coup looks like when the other side is deeply corrupt but cowardly and morally weak.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
FYI: The Trump Administration, and Republican leaders, need to avoid the "Outrage Trap" set by top people in Obama's administration, just before President Trump took over.

With the Mueller probe complete;
with AG Barr announcing a focus to review the intelligence operation in 2016;
with Devin Nunes submitting criminal referrals;
with Lindsey Graham probing CIA, DOJ and FBI conduct;
with Doug Collins releasing ‘Spygate’ transcripts;
with Inspector General Michael Horowitz closing in on the final stages of his FISA abuse investigation;
and with President Trump contemplating declassification of documents applying sunlight on the Russia collusion/conspiracy hoax; there is an outrage trap which must be avoided….

The expressed finding by Robert Mueller’s two-year probe of ‘no Trump-Russia collusion, no Trump-Russia conspiracy, and no Trump-Russia obstruction’ has led to some hindsight reviews where anger surfaces about the now visible deception.

However, there is a trap laid here and Democrats are hoping outraged voices will walk straight into it. Some are already getting very close.
The "TRAP" explained here: theconservativetreehouse.com... ore-162386

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

No more than 4 hangings per episode and you'll get at least two seasons. Maybe they could brand it and then franchise it to other natiobns :-) lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

You'd end up being able to afford a wall around California as well doing that...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join