It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says -- This Was An Attempted Coup

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Trump has been suggestive in the past about the "attempted coup" against the Presidency.

But now we know it was real and still may be happening (although weakened severely).

Past and recent revelations are proving the "coup" was/is real !!

Now Democrats and Deep State operatives (including the Democrat controlled MSM) are scrambling like jealous seahorses to minimize and mitigate the entire mess they themselves created (aka manufactured).

BOOMERANG Syndrome flying in their faces 😆

TRUMP UNLOADS ON DEEP STATE! Mueller Probe an Attempted Coup! TREASON! Bad People — We Fight Back Because We Know How Illegal This Was!

President Trump: After wasting all of this money and all of this time with people who were haters. People that worked on the Hillary Clinton Foundation, people who were absolutely haters of Trump. They found no collusion. What has been found during this period of time are the illegal acts of getting this whole phony investigation started. And hopefully that’s where people are going now. And it’s very interesting. It was an illegal investigation. It was started illegally. Everything about it was crooked. Every single thing about it. There were dirty cops. These were bad people. You look at McCabe and Comey and you look at Lisa and Peter Strzok. These were bad people. And this was an attempted coup. This was an attempted take down of a president. And we beat them. We beat them.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
So Jeff Sessions must be a traitor if true, cuz his old ass didnt do jack and Barr has let rip in what...a month? No wonder the Tman keeps unassing peeps. Cant find an honest one anywhere.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Yeah, I want investigations into the people who made up evidence to try to take down a president voted into office by the majority of the states too. I agree it was a witch hunt, they were altering the rules as they want to find dirt on the president and they still have not stopped. We all know that Trump had questionable business dealings, most big corporations have some of those, barely legal. But I am sure that congressmen have way more shady business dealings than Trump ever had, some of them utilizing taxpayer money to line the pockets of their campaign contributors. That is normal practice in this country. A favor for contributors needs to be paid back.

I am more interested in finding exactly how much campaign money is coming from foreign companies and governments to these campaigns. We do not need congressmen indebted to other countries or their businesses, friends or not. Just because these businesses have an office in this country does not mean they should be able to set our rules.

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
So, this would be sedition, if I recall correctly.

Would be for McCabe, Comey, Strozk, Page and others

anyone recall he penalty for sedition? if they can tie this to Hillary, that could be fun.

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

He actually said "Treason".

That should send a chill down the spine of those involved.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah well, the report hasn't been made public yet, has it?

And from from I understand, the people who have read it have publicly claimed that the Mueller report neither implicates or exonerates Trump from the accusation of collusion.

So basically, although Trump and his blindly loyal minions seem to be counting their chickens before they've even hatched... the reality is that the whole collusion claim still seems to be in a state of limbo, as far as I can tell.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Trump says -- This Was An Attempted Coup

trump says a lot of things...remember this....

"I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building [World Trade Center] was coming down."

And "lock up crooked Hillary" ....but still no indictment with his hand picked AG.

Bonespurs is a master at riling up his base with silly BS and they continue to believe him....
edit on 10-4-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
So a sitting American president yells attempted coup detat and treason yet no one in the cabinet bats an eye... not even the first lady speaks out? No massive news break out , no emergency declarations, no military up and down the streets, no curfew, no protests, no official statements via the press secretary...

..just trump and the AG he hand picked... and an imminent release of a report on the president and his circle , a report of no wrong doing... they should be calm and at ease instead of yelling 'coupe's.

Show the people the frivolous report and the people will shout coup, not just the president and his AG
edit on 10-4-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: olaru12

L😆L

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The video is titled ''Trump unloads on the deep state.''
In actuality what he is unloading on is his own followers. He is unloading exactly the kind of crap they want to believe so that they will follow him further down the rat hole he is digging for us all.

You all cheer him on because you believe that he is doing your bidding and exposing this deep state and the powers that be.
He is your own echo chamber, repeating the conspiracy theories that make you all so proud of your beliefs that you are the only ''true '' Americans, the only ones with enough sense to see the ''truth''.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
So the big fat question is — what’s Trump gonna do about it?

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It was a coup/treason, but it totally exonerates me.

The president is sending some very mixed messages about the Mueller report.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

So you can’t refute the OP, so instead use a straw man argument. The funny part is you were just calling people out on straw man arguments the other day...hypocrite!

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

So you can’t refute the OP, so instead use a straw man argument. The funny part is you were just calling people out on straw man arguments the other day...hypocrite!

At least I know when the name calling starts, you read my post and it elicited a reaction. That's all I care about. Who knows it might even inspire some thought besides the emotional reply.

edit on 10-4-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Yeah well, the report hasn't been made public yet.

So basically, although Trump and his blindly loyal minions seem to be counting their chickens before they've even hatched... the reality is that the whole collusion claim still seems to be in a state of limbo, as far as I can tell.

As far as I can tell you might have drunk too much Kool-Aid. Keep trying to justify the treason of the left clearly points to the brainwashing by the propaganda

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Yeah well, the report hasn't been made public yet.

As far as I can tell you might have drunk too much Kool-Aid. Keep trying to justify the treason of the left clearly points to the brainwashing by the propaganda

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Line em up. It has been established I have no problem shooting (near) dogs to get them to behave.

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

It was and still is an attempted coup.

We're in the middle of a civil war right now.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
So a sitting American president yells attempted coup detat and treason yet no one in the cabinet bats an eye... not even the first lady speaks out? No massive news break out , no emergency declarations, no military up and down the streets, no curfew, no protests, no official statements via the press secretary...

..just trump and the AG he hand picked... and an imminent release of a report on the president and his circle , a report of no wrong doing... they should be calm and at ease instead of yelling 'coupe's.

Show the people the frivolous report and the people will shout coup, not just the president and his AG

I keep laughing every time I see the left this week calling Barr "hand-picked".

Please point out to me sweety an AG that hasn't been hand picked by the President.

After all, that's how it works.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

And for those of us that aren't Trump fans and disagree with you? We're all just crazy? I mean it seems to me liberals are the only ones that are seeing your "truth".

<<   2  3  4 >>

join