It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the Dark Podcast - Curtis Flowers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone follows this podcast, which is excellent by the way.

The most recent investigation about Curtis Flowers. Oh... my... God, why this back-ass racist DA hasn't been locked up with no key is beyond my comprehension! Here is a little back ground along with a link to the Podcast site (info):

On July 16th 1996 in the morning, someone went into Tardy Furniture store in downtown Winona, Mississippi and murdered four employees. Each employee was shot, execution style, in the head. After a quick investigation which was a joke, investigators charged Curtis Flowers with the murders. Here's the crazy part... this man has been in jail since 1996, yes, 23 years! He has been tried SIX times for the same crime, and remains in jail, on death row today! Each trial was a total sham and it was perfectly clear that many violations to justice were happening in plain site. DA Doug Evans is a terrible man - trying to keep African-Americans off of the jury and actually getting caught doing so on two separate occasions. There has never been any concrete evidence in the case and about 5 years later when someone found what they assumed was the gun used in the murders, he turned it into the police which later denied ever having the gun in a later interview! Many lies being told, most witnesses were pressured into or paid off to lie under oath, jail house snitches, and they recanted to their lies in interviews later stating that they were receiving something for lying. The list goes on and on... Mr. Flowers finally had the chance to have his case argued before the U.S. Supreme Court just this past March! If you listen to the oral arguments it's clear that the state has no leg to stand on. Hopefully they'll over turn the latest conviction and death sentence and this man, who I believe beyond any doubt to be innocent, will finally be able to go home to his family. WTF.. I am SO disgusted by this story I'm spitting nails! Here's a couple of links - please take the time to listen to this podcast or read through the information.

In the Dark Season Two Curtis Flowers

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Wed Apr 10 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

They did the same thing to an up and coming boxer called Rubin Carter nick named the hurricane. I hope Curtis gets justice in the end.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

They did the same thing to an up and coming boxer called Rubin Carter nick named the hurricane. I hope Curtis gets justice in the end.

join