It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG Barr says spying did occur and will be investigated

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: carewemust

THAT is why they want to see the Mueller Report. If they are in it they are good if not they are being investigated....

Another reason top Democrats are demanding the full underlying evidence, is because Mueller's team put some Booby Traps (fake indictment suggestions) in there for Trump's family members. The Mueller team haters told key Democrats and the Washington Post what they did, and said "Look out for this. It's the ammunition you need!".

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I certainly hope Attorney General BARR is coordinating the teams and Congressional committees investigating all these Democrat crime scandals.

Some of the same Obama-era suspects are being referred to DOJ criminal investigation, by more than one Congressman.

With the Mueller witch-hunt wrapped up, Republican investigators are tripping over each other to have individuals and actions looked into by the Department of Justice.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I just wish Trey Gowdy could head an investigation....

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I just wish Trey Gowdy could head an investigation....

Not me! Gowdy said the FBI "acted prudently and correctly" in investigating candidate Trump for Collusion.

Blew me away when he said that on Fox News last Fall!

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
CNN is pumping out an article every 2 hours, since Barr said candidate and President Trump was spied on.

Here's the latest from tonight (1:50am!), assaulting Attorney General William Barr's character.

www.cnn.com...

CNN is worldwide, hurts America, and needs to be shut down, by any means available.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Of course he did...

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Trey Gowdy has changed his tune from when he received that "Gang of 8" briefing last Fall. Now he's "all in" on finding out why Obama was spying on the Trump campaign. Perhaps they were all lied to back then?

What Gowdy Believes Today: theconservativetreehouse.com...

edit on 4/11/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
EVIDENCE (not "anonymous sources familiar with the matter" B.S.) continues to pour in to our GENIUS Attorney General, William Barr.

Comey grabs the insurance policy. Comey briefs Trump on the insurance policy. Comey tells Brennan he briefed Trump on the insurance policy.

And because he and CNN were in on this conspiracy from the beginning, all the scripts and chyrons are ready to fire when Brennan tells Jake Tapper to stop the world with the breaking news: TRUMP BRIEFED ON THE INSURANCE POLICY.

And now the world knows about the dossier.

From Obama to Lynch to Comey to Isikoff to Brennan to Tapper.

And this is why the media want to distract us over the definition of “spying.”
Much More at: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

and Comey said today (or yesterday) he doesn't know "spying" roflmao 😆

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Comey had two years to come up with a response to the spying and fisa, and all he can come up with is "spying, huh, i don't know what they're talking about...uhh..we don't call it that..i'm confused".

Lame. He never thought they would get caught and face justice. I hope Devin Nunes criminal referrals include Comey. They all need to do time.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join