It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG Barr says spying did occur and will be investigated

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Here it is. The AG stating that there was spying during the election and expressing that it is just as important to stop foriegn meddling as it is wihtin our own borders by our own intel agencies.

CNN is already stating he has no proof...they will never learn will they?

Link

All of them that testified or stated there was collusion should be brought in to testify. They ALL lied under oath or by deposition with Mueller.

Think of all of the ex Directors, Seenators, Chiefs of Staff, POTUS appointees who were all involved. We all know who ordered it. We all who know got the ball rolling. Now, it is out in the open and unlike the past political administrations it cannot be hidden or swept under a rug.

Link

The Trump Administration did it right. He did not obstruct the investigation and ALL along they were simply collecting the information that they would need to follow the trail to who it was who started it. Look back and all the pieces fall into place including the fact Mueller was at the White House and the next day the Special Consul was appointed. Those who were implicit in this are really shaking now.

I don't want just Clinton...I don't want just Podesta, and Brennan, or McCabe or Coney....I want Obama.
edit on Apram30amf0000002019-04-10T11:42:52-05:001152 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Ooof, let's go.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I believe he said spying occurred, it's a question as to whether is was legal or not.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It occurred. That is all we need to know. right now. Unlike the Mueller Investigation we now have true probable cause. There was a crime committed but it needs to be proven whether those agencies, in which there were multiples, could have done what they did to a 'private citizen'. That is what AG Barr was getting at.

What reason now can they use? Just curious as how they could say it was legal if you have an opinion?

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Furthermore, this is to show that EVERY left wing outlet right now is saying Barr has no proof. The complete opposite of them telling the public for over 2 years the proof is coming.

During his second day of Capitol Hill testimony this week, the attorney general also suggested that the Justice Department was gearing up to investigate the origins of the counterintelligence probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election. “Spying on a political campaign is a big deal,” Barr told senators. “I think spying did occur. The question is whether it was adequately predicated. And I’m not suggesting that it wasn’t adequately predicated. But I need to explore that.”

There you go....

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Here's a quote from Barr yesterday that should have the perps crapping their pants:

"More generally, I am reviewing the conduct of the investigation and trying to get my arms around all the aspects of the counterintelligence investigation that was conducted during the summer of 2016.”

And this was after Barr revealed that Horowitz's report is expected to be released in May or June.

But of course these are all lunatic, baseless Q anon conspiracy theories..🤣😂☺

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Never has any opponent been so underestimated as Trump has by the democrats. He's stayed one step of them at every turn, watching and laughing at their pitiful attempts.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Good, they need to do something, or stfu.

So who will investigate the investigators who have us in a giant surveillance police state right now?

I am about done with this stupid political soap opera.

These useless leeches are grifting the nation.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Of course CNN says there is no proof because nobody leaked anything to them , not even their unnamed sources.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
If Barr really does investigate this and finds illegal spying, or even efforts to circumvent the law by lying to get approvals for surveillance some people are going to jail (or worse). You can't spy on a Presidential candidate, President Elect and President and get away with it. Heads have to roll.

It all needs to come out - who was invloved from top to bottom.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
Of course CNN says there is no proof because nobody leaked anything to them , not even their unnamed sources.

They will be directly involved.
Of course they will shill for their masters - the Democrat party - but they are so impotent now that no one cares about what they say except the people who were involved and the brain washed. They can cry into their echo chamber all they like, they are going to get their time under the spot light whether they like it or not.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Remember when Trump told the world it happened and all the world laughed at how stupid he is. Remember when he said Obama tapped his phone and the media had a field day with it. When will the idiots realize he is no longer citizen Trump, he is president Trump and privy to all kinds of secrets.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

CNN has never mentioned any of the closed-door testimony that's been coming to light over the past few weeks, thanks to Congressman Doug Collins (R-GA).

Obama officials are proving, in their own words, that laws were broken to protect Hillary. And laws were broken to frame Donald/President Trump.

Today's Example: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Those who get their news from CNN, MSNBC, NYTimes, WaPo, and the nightly broadcasts of ABC, NBC, etc.., are about to be shocked to their core. Not most of us on ATS though.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Lock them all up!

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

And the United Kingdom, Australia, and some diplomats helped Obama spy on Trump's campaign. It continued even after President Trump was sworn in. That is why those countries begged President Trump not to go ahead with the Declassifications he ordered, back in Sept 2018.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

FYI...this is not "Mud Pit" material. It's a big forkin deal. Barr revealed yesterday evening that he's already assembled a team of investigators.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
well well well

Here it is. The AG stating that there was spying during the election and expressing that it is just as important to stop foriegn meddling as it is wihtin our own borders by our own intel agencies.

Trump cica March 4th, 2017

Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!

so where are those that enjoy their crow?
plenty to go around soon!

P.S.
There were some at the time using this to question his "fitness for office".

edit on 10/4/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
My prediction:

Same outcome as Hilary's emails.

Nothing.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

What a beautiful 2 minute clip.... We need justice if this country will ever move on. AG Barr looks to be up to the challenge to take on the deep state and bring them to justice. I pray he succeeds, bringing light to all that darkness we know exists.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
well well well

Trump cica March 4th, 2017

Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!

so where are those that enjoy their crow?
plenty to go around soon!

P.S.
There were some at the time using this to question his "fitness for office".

I remember them - most have long since gone. They saw the writing on the wall and couldn't face it.
Might be worthwhile reviving the thread given teh confirmation that Trump was right.

edit on 10/4/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join