It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan's contract is hidden in plain sight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

Also mate I don't get all my info from youtube, I am well learned from Psychology to the esoteric and the occult, and to top it off not indoctrinated in a religion.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I learned a lot about the tactics of deceivers from this guy. I was taught by a retired teacher how to identify deception and how these deceivers prey on the niceness of others.

Never listen to what someone says, their body will tell the truth!
When my kids were teens I was like the FBI/CIA/Theresa Caputo all in one.
Teens lie, but is easy to spot it.

As far as Santa, just like everything else, I think it started with good intentions and morphed into something else.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Yeah probably why they changed the date, and did he not used to be mainly in green or something.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
There is no such thing as ''selling your soul to the devil''. The Abrahamic religions are a mishmash of several religions pre-dating them. These religions were Polytheistic in nature, instead of Monotheistic. Polytheism is ofcourse the believe in multiple Gods, but can still have one Supreme God, aka Creator above them.

Instead of worshipping each God equally, some people decide(d) to put one above the others. Make that particular God, their personal God, aka 'giving over their soul' (Thus not literally) to him/her. It's not a deal, there is no deal. It's a decision, a choice. You choose the God, depending on what you want in life.

There are many more ''ism's'', but yeah, that's what the whole ''deal'' is based on, basically.

Some even say there is evidence in the Torah that this is exactly what the Jews did when they decided to follow JHWH. Which would be kinda funny, cause they in turn have made most of the world worship the same (their) God.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
It's hilarious how people can see "satanic" symbolism in literally anything. The Satanic Panic's been over for almost 30 years now folks. We can move on with our lives

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DavidDuchovny

Nothing to panic about DD..... If you can't see the ones in power are using ancient symbology, and esoteric ways then your "wondering" down the wrong path.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

BF 1 is amazing and beautiful, BFV not so much.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join