It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afraid of Skin Walker Ranch after visiting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I believe in everything that's been reported/Investigated regarding the Skin walker ranch. I don't however believe everything Robbie Williams has to say on the matter.

'I BELIEVE' Robbie Williams admits he’s afraid of being ‘taken over by hitchhiking aliens’ after visit to UFO-plagued ranch

Should I believe him?

He goes on to stress his belief in aliens, adding: "If I'm honest I should not have the luxury to disbelieve either, I believe there's other stuff there, I've said it. I always try and qualify that with 'but I'm not sure, because I might be crazy and don't worry about me, I'm just an idiot', but I do believe." George, 66, said: "The Universe is more mysterious, wondrous and complicated than we imagined. Reality is more complicated than what it might seem." Robbie, who has been passionate about UFOs for years, claims he came within touching distance of a UFO in the documentary. He said: "I've seen a few strange things. I've experienced phenomena I can't explain.

"I've seen one right above me and if I got a tennis ball out I could have hit it with a tennis ball. "No substance was involved. No, no substance was involved at all." The documentary Hunt for the Skinwalker is based on a best-selling book by George and Dr Colm Kelleher, who joined a scientific team of PhD-level investigators from the National Institute Discovery Science who moved into the property to probe the ranch, spearheaded by Las Vegas billionaire Robert Bigelow. They spent more than a decade at the ranch interviewing witnesses, searching for explanations and even experiencing unknown forces.

The duo followed a team of scientists as they investigated strange phenomena at the Skinwalker ranch which borders an ancient Navajo reservation in Utah, USA. The site is said to be a hotbed of UFOs, weird lights, cattle mutilations, poltergeist activity and strange animals. The documentary is named after "Skinwalkers" who were mythical ancient witches, according to the native American Navajo tribe. Robbie visited the ranch with a film crew who filmed the weird phenomena.

The owners fled from the property in 1996 after a barrage of paranormal activity including cattle mutilations, crop circles, strange birds and other animals and UFOs the size of "two football fields" and alien figures "over seven feet tall." In one incident, the family saw a wolf attacking one of their cattle. They shot the wolf several times with a handgun but the wolf did not react and appeared unharmed. Robbie has been passionate about UFOs since 2008 when he grew a beard and vanished from the public spotlight probe UFO sightings with Guardian hack Jon Ronson.

www.thesun.co.uk...

What a fascinating place/Portal. I have long been intrigued with what this location may hold.

Mr Knapp, your expertise would be so welcome....any updates?

Have current events progressed or antagonized this area in a certain way?

As they monitor our "behavior"

edit on 9-4-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2019 by Sabrechucker because: can't believe theirs no interest

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Send me in. Get the real story. And the Gonzo one too. Then, of course, the Mondo version.

edit on 9-4-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Your in! sign me up for both stories.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Good ol robbie, can't say I blame him lol.... Better to be cautious......

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Come on man!

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I am very cautious of Robbie. I would however like to know what has been discovered as of late. Skin Walker holds many mysteries , that I have never found an answer to yet.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
This was a pretty hot topic not too long ago. Now, if you do a search on SW Ranch it's empty. Was something uncovered and covered up?. I know, this has been discussed for more than a decade here on ATS, why stop now?

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I feel like Springer posted something not that long ago with him and Robbie at Skinwalker Ranch.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I would love the opportunity to visit this ranch, fear to me is like a dream, it means nothing. Confronting any entities here would not scare me, nothing scares me anymore. The intrigue however fascinates to no end.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I'm certainly no expert on the Skinwalker ranch subject, but based on what I do know...I don't get it.

If I understand correctly, Skinwalker ranch is a barely 1 sq. mi. (512 acres, 640 is a sq. mi.) flat grass and sage brush piece of property at the base of a mesa 23 miles WSW of Vernal, UT. I grew up not far from this area in SW Wyoming, and have traveled all over this area extensively. I never heard of Skinwalker ranch until I came here to ATS. I've heard about a lot of other crazy stuff in this region, but not this one.

My question basically is this...why would aliens and paranormal forces want to congregate at such a small, non-descript little piece of land in nowhere-ville Utah? There are lots of more attractive and better places for this activity even within just a few miles of this area, why there? There's nothing there.

There's no strange geological features there, no unusual geomagnetic features there, no unusual geothermal features there, no nuclear power plants, no military installations to speak of, but they do have some really nice hay in that area I'll give 'em that much (not at this particular ranch though, it's not big enough). However, I don't think good hay would be particularly attractive to ET or the afterlife. I just don't get it, why there?

I mean, there's a place about 80 miles NE of this location where I could much more easily imagine this type of thing taking place, and it would be orders of magnitude easier to believe. It's far more remote, far stranger, has all sorts of bizarre contradictions and characteristics AND real people have actually disappeared without a trace there, not to mention strange wild horse and sheep eviscerations.

Skinwalker ranch, on the other hand, is not very remote, it lacks any significant odd characteristics (other than the tales), and there's no hard proof of anything as I understand it.

BTW...the location I spoke of (above) is located Here about 96 miles NNE.

In conclusion, I guess I'm just not understanding.

There's a lot of interesting stuff in this region to be sure. Butch Cassidy's "Hole in the Wall" is arguably located not far from here (although there are some alternate theories which place it further NE). I've spoken here on ATS previously about a very completely bizarro ritual which takes place every 5 years called "The Dance" in the middle of nowhere not far from here to the NE. (now that one is really, really, bizarre!! And yours truly has been to it...once). I swore I saw ghosts on horseback at that one! And some of the weirdest stuff imaginable took place there.

Not trying to minimize the Skinwalker Ranch thing here, but I just don't understand I guess.
edit on 4/10/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

From my understanding the ranch story broke 1996, with the Shermans, having bought it only two years before, making all kinds of extraordinary claims.

Funny enough, Bigelow purchased the "haunted ranch" from them in the same year, to research the supernatural occurrences. Yet the "phenomenon" proved to be rather elusive to scientific study.

But what if the story was nothing more than a clever sales pitch by the Shermans?

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hearsay, amazing claims, and stories all amount to empty hype. If you're in it for the entertainment--they'll happily continue to feed ya.

"My question basically is this...why would aliens and paranormal forces want to congregate at such a small, non-descript little piece of land in nowhere-ville Utah? There are lots of more attractive and better places for this activity even within just a few miles of this area, why there? There's nothing there."

Oh yes there is: thars GOLD in them thar hills! Bigelow & Company are selling the hype and people are buying.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

Well, that would have been quite a few years after I left the area which would explain why I never heard of it.

To me, given what I posted above, it seems kind of sensationalist (hoax-y), especially given some of the truly weird stuff which has gone on for over a century in areas not far from this place. It's almost like someone was trying to create their own tale.

I can say this for a fact; if a person were to go camp on top of (or even around) Pilot Butte, the place I noted above, I can just about guarantee they WILL see something, or hear something, or experience something, inexplicable. Especially up on top. I've seen weird stuff up there, even during the day, which sent chills down my spine! Like one day a friend and I saw a black mustang up on that butte. There's no way a wild horse could get up there without a helicopter! Yet there it was, and both of us saw it (and you don't mess around with those wild horses either, especially mustangs), but we kept our distance. It stood there looking at us for about 5 minutes and then took off running down into this draw. When we went over there to look, the draw just led to a cliff. We'd long heard stories from others about seeing wild horses up on top of Pilot Butte, but I'll be danged if I can figure out how they get up there. Makes perfect sense for a mustang to want to go up there (actually doing it though is another story), but it just had to be a black one we saw that day!!

And then there's the people who have vanished without a trace. Foot prints in the snow, followed by rescuers, which just mysteriously ended without explanation (no blood, no body, just vanished). There are even monuments memorializing one guy this happened to up on top of the White mountain (where Pilot Butte is). I think it was 1964 or so, if I recall. Local resident, abandoned his broken down car and headed off in the wrong direction (which was odd, he knew better). Never heard from or seen again. Could they have been hoaxes? Sure. But if they were, they're pretty damn convincing ones!

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Rock Springs, rebuilt the railroad through there a couple of lifetimes ago. On a good day the locals hated us on a bad they tried to kill us.

Good times.

Lived on the rails, never knew it was locals, critters or something else causing problems at night.

Classic good time one guy pulled a gun on another and told him "If you move I'll blow your kneecap off, if you don't I'll kill that rattler coming up behind ya" . We had a bit of alcohol in us and he shot the snake then cooked it.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Happen to make it down to 'K' Street while you were there? Or Maybe over to Dotsy's, or the Kasbah?

My best friend's Dad owned Giovale's which was a bar over by K Street. In the 1800's the same building used to be a butcher shop...the butcher shop who employed a stray kid by the name of Robert Leroy Parker, where he was given the nickname "Butch". Yep, none other than Butch Cassidy! (true story too).
edit on 4/10/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I am very cautious of Robbie. I would however like to know what has been discovered as of late. Skin Walker holds many mysteries , that I have never found an answer to yet.

From my understanding right now, there are still continuing investigations on going, Im sure we wont find out anything more until theres another compilation.

Its always held a place in my heart, As I have gone by it many many times and had some strange experiences in that area, not necessarily AT the ranch but within the area its in.

Im not sure that there will ever be an actual answer though, its pretty complex what happens there and whats happened over 100s of years.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12

I would love the opportunity to visit this ranch, fear to me is like a dream, it means nothing. Confronting any entities here would not scare me, nothing scares me anymore. The intrigue however fascinates to no end.

To be fair, its easy to say you wouldnt ever be scared, till youre confronted with something that does lol

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I'd go there with little hesitation. Maybe I'd be scared if I experienced something, but my curiosity would balance out the fear or 'flight or fight' response. Same thing happens as a paranormal investigator.

I strongly suspect that the answer to most things paranormal is behind whatever is going on at the ranch, and if we could determine the source, motive etc it would explain UFO's, ghosts etc

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

Ummm...that's kind of where I'm at as well...I would love to go and check it out...

I used to travel around to haunted places but never met any entities...

I would love to check out the places of power there...I wonder if they have a different...feel...to them than the one on my property...

YouSir
edit on 10-4-2019 by YouSir because: just because...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join