It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Has Opened An Inquiry Into The FBI's Russia Probe AKA Crossfire Hurricane!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: Lumenari

I like that idea but, waste a nuke on them..I don't know

We'd be spending taxpayer dollars.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
I hope the DOJ is monitoring flights to non-extradition countries.

The rats always try to flee a sinking ship...

They all have political connections that are "rats". So they'll be just fine to leave North Korea, I mean the USA.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I hear the Clintons and the Obamas are throwing a party for all of their "friends" to celebrate!! The Podestas will be spirit cooking while Martha keeps everyone hydrated.

(don't drink from the punch bowl)

edit on 9-4-2019 by LurkPotato because: lol

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Your right...we wouldn't want to waste any more taxpayer's dollars. Thanks Mueller, now we can't nuke em. Wasted taxpayer dollar's budget limit has been reached for this fiscal.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I want the DOJ to investigate Ruth Ginsburg's status. Google searches are turning up either old news, or frivolous silly stuff.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And a most interesting tidbit here ....

A DOJ court filing on Monday night revealed that Comey incorporated into his private documents, among other key details, the name and code name of a confidential human source.

There is a back story that is exploding on the set up of General Flynn,
and it is all going to come out. These people burned so many innocents,
they better watch their backs. Watch for the name Svetlana Lokhova
to come to the forefront.

Here is her twitter handle, it is well worth a read. She was used
in the set up and is mad as a hornet.

twitter.com...

Here is some of that backstory.
thefederalist.com...

This is a big dirty ole rabbit hole, and its about to get ugly
for all of those people who lied and broke the law and flouted
it in our faces for three years or longer.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I believe you’re in the wrong thread...

This one isn’t about the Mueller investigation.

I’d grab some popcorn now if I were you.

Oh, it will be a good show. Lot's of "bombshell" testimony and evidence that will signal "the beginning of the end." Then the 2020 elections will ramp up and investigations will take a back seat.

I'll never forget one of CNN's go to phrases after Bush left and Obama took over: Moving Forward. Translation: Forget all that bad stuff we said about Bush because Obama will do the same thing. After the election, no matter who wins, look for a version of the Moving Forward mantra.

Think of all the illegal crap alphabet agencies have done with no one even being charged of a crime. Some spook's lies will make for good TV for a few months, but it doesn't really compare with testing biological weapons on Guatemalan children or hacking into congressmen's laptops.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I googled her status, went something like this

That was in bad taste but, ya know..funny and stuff

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Watch for the name Svetlana Lokhova to come to the forefront.

From a May 2017 BBC story:

"In Britain, I am now being accused of being a Russian spy. In Russia, some think I am a British spy. And I am neither. I am just a historian who writes about an area that has become incredibly politicised."

"My life has been completely changed by this," says Lokhova, who gave birth to her first child just before the reports emerged this year.

She says she became worried about being followed and also nervous of speaking on the phone or meeting friends, unsure if they suspected her of being a spy. She had already been involved in a public row with her former employers - a Russian bank - against whom she won an employment tribunal and was clearly left bruised by the experience of being drawn into a spy row.

"I felt betrayed that suddenly I had been turned on in such a horrible way for… attending a dinner to help Western intelligence services understand Russia better."

edit on 9-4-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: spacing

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

originally posted by: vinifalou

I believe you’re in the wrong thread...

This one isn’t about the Mueller investigation.

I’d grab some popcorn now if I were you.

Oh, it will be a good show. Lot's of "bombshell" testimony and evidence that will signal "the beginning of the end." Then the 2020 elections will ramp up and investigations will take a back seat.

I'll never forget one of CNN's go to phrases after Bush left and Obama took over: Moving Forward. Translation: Forget all that bad stuff we said about Bush because Obama will do the same thing. After the election, no matter who wins, look for a version of the Moving Forward mantra.

Think of all the illegal crap alphabet agencies have done with no one even being charged of a crime. Some spook's lies will make for good TV for a few months, but it doesn't really compare with testing biological weapons on Guatemalan children or hacking into congressmen's laptops.

Not necessarily....

If the people being investigated are not running for an office.....elections shouldn't impact anything.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I think you are entirely underestimating the blowback of what has happened in America since 2015 that we are finding out about.

The PRETTY side of it is going to be incarcerations.

The ugly side of it is going to be a hot civil war.

This isn't situation normal anymore.

It's about the people in charge having to get back the trust of the American citizens.

Otherwise there will be no "in charge" people anymore.

It's a pretty big tipping point that the average American doesn't see.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Good find J&C, the older articles will come in handy now,
we can look back and see how Stefan Halper was right
in the midst of this. By the way anyone know or heard
of his whereabouts?

Halper was working quietly ahead of time to taint people
with a seemingly harmless "interaction", he used Lokhova
to do that and no one even blinked an eye, till years
later when on cue the rabid media dogs were let loose.

Josehp Misfud is in this swirling sewer as well, he is also
missing. This is one of the biggest scandals of all time,
and I think we only know about 1/10th of the story.

edit on 9-4-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Svetlana Lokhova ‏ @RealSLokhova Follow Follow @RealSLokhova More Thank you to Catherine Herridge, Chief Intelligence correspondent for FOX News, for a clear account of how an innocuous encounter with @GenFlynn at a group dinner in 2014 was used years later, without my knowledge, by Halper and the press.

twitter.com...

She seems to have the right friends

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Indeed, check this:

This is the first interview she has given since being awarded over £3m from an employment tribunal for sexual discrimination, earlier this month.

"I will get net somewhere around £2m," she says, "most of which will then end up going to lawyers. Lawyers have charge on my house so everything basically is going to go to them."

Ms Lokhova tells of her three-and-a-half year fight against her former employers, the Russian investment bank, Sberbank CIB (UK) Ltd, at machine-gun speed.

In April 2012 Sberbank CIB conducted a disciplinary hearing against Ms Lokhova's direct boss, David Longmuir. It lasted just five minutes. He admitted his comments were unacceptable and he was given a written warning.

In 2013 Ms Lokhova's case for sex discrimination, harassment and victimisation came before the Central London Employment Tribunal. It was a bruising process.

£3m sex discrimination case winner: 'Everybody loses'

I thought that the name of this bank sounded familiar:

Previously, The Daily Caller reported that Tony Podesta was proactively lobbying for cancellation of a range of anti-Russian sanctions against the banking sector. In particular, he represented interests of Sberbank and was paid $170,000 for his efforts over a six-month period last year to seek to end one of the Obama administration’s economic sanctions against that country. Podesta, founder and chairman of the Podesta Group, is listed as a key lobbyist on behalf of Sberbank, according to Senate lobbying disclosure forms. His firm received more than $24 million in fees in 2016, much of it coming from foreign governments, according to the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics.

From the thread, "Russian Bank Confirms Hiring Podesta Group to Remove Sanctions."

So this person who is supposedly flynn's 'Russian contact' actually sued and won against the same bank that hired the Podesta group to help get rid of sanctions against them.

Tangled webs indeed.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Reading back through her posts it seems Twitter shadow banned her
right off the bat. I love the way she calls out the trolls in her feed.

And half of them are media figures.

Priceless!

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Halper might have been Kashoggi'd?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Wow, tangled web indeed! Tony Podesta in the middle of that too?
Unreal! Is there no end to those sicko's corruption?

And still to this day, Podesta was allowed to skate off into the sunset,
having committed many of the same crimes as Manafort.

Speaking of which, any news on Greg Craig?
Need to go look that up....

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Svetlana Lokhova ‏ @RealSLokhova 49m49 minutes ago More Svetlana Lokhova Retweeted Mike G. I just received the latest picture of Stef Halper. If you see this creature, do not approach. Contact authorities immediately.

Priceless indeed
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

BARR: “I am reviewing the conduct of the investigation and trying to get my arms around all the aspects of the counterintelligence investigation that was conducted during the summer of 2016,” Barr told a House panel on Tuesday."

This tells us how big the Cross-fire Hurricane operation was. It was connected at the hip to the "Protect Hillary" scandal, hence the "Cross-fire" moniker. (imo)

Mueller/Hillary/Clinton Foundation are also being investigated for abhorrent Uranium One scandal.

These folks are like turds circling in a toilet that's been plugged up since 2010.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

"trying to get my arms around all the aspects of the counterintelligence investigation that was conducted during the summer of 2016"

That's a nice indicator of how BIG this is, If you can't get your arms around it...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join