It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

eat yourself unhappy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   
i was wondering if when people go and excerise they can feel happyer if they ate crap would people feel more depressed?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Oh yes, eating crap will make you sad eventually........
I was just on the "nausea" thread, and will continue here.......

This is my experience: If I eat crap like fast food and sweets, I become lazy and sluggish. If I eat healthy I feel better physically: lighter and more fit and more energetic. Then I DO FEEL LIKE exercising, go out and do so, and get that "runners high".

Eating junk makes you feel sluggish and slow and kind of 'gunked up' on the inside. You sit around and feel tired. And it continues. Eventually you feel low.....

And I am not an exercise or a health nut! I do eat reasonably healthy, and my exercise is walking and biking. I am just "average" (which is good, because I look 25 and have a nice bod - most 40 yr old women are fat old cows).
I could do better, I'm not perfect. But as towards how I feel..... I do feel energetic and "clean". When I get on one of my excessive binges: such as too much pizza, tacos, junk, etc. - I find, after a few days of this - I feel sluggish and slow and un-motivated - towards anything.

So DO eat healthy! Take your vitamins too!
Jeez, this is the third post in which I have mentioned vitamins........I better go to the net and sign up for selling NutriSystem or something.........I could be making $$ with all my preaching!

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
thanks that answers a few questions:w:

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Have a look at 'Super Size Me' - that was one scary film.
The 'presenter' lived on McDogturds for months and if ever he was asked if he wanted to 'Super size' his order, he had to do so.
He started to become depressed and eventually the docs told him he was risking his health.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
yeh i watched that a few days ago heh stupid idea would never do that to myself

top topics

join