It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Booker's New Bill - Money for Descendants of Slaves

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

So does the bill go after Africa as well for the money since black tribes captured opposing tribe members to sell to the whitey mc whiteys?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Wait now that I think of it, I want reparations for being white. I see that many black people are rolling in the buck. Tiger Woods, Barak Obama, Bill Cosby, Jussie Smollett, I want what these guy's had, money fame and all the depravedly that goes with it. Alas, I just a middle aged white guy that can't cry racism and get out of any wrong doings.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
While we traverse/discuss these distractive, divisive and lunatic proposals, the government is missing 21 trillion dollars...

21 TRILLION DOLLARS.

It's a wonder why ANYONE, (laws be damned!) pays a dime in taxes each year.

I'm telling you most of the population is completely on autopilot.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: Lumenari

Doesn't this s###head realize that he can't actually win a Presidential election without actual white people?

I have noticed that a high percentage of the far left are white people.

24% of Americans are Democrat.

60% of that total is white.

As opposed to 70% of Independents and 89% of Republicans.

A Democrat can work those numbers in their favor for a primary.

Not so much a Presidential election, where their policies exclude a majority of the Independents.

Obama won with white voters because then whites could finally say "look, we voted in a black guy... we're not racist!"

A Booker type won't get that free pass.. he'll have to win with policy.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Doesn't this s###head realize that he can't actually win a Presidential election without actual white people?

LOL

They know, and are actively working on the "problem" by allowing millions of illegal immigrants to come into the country and vote for them as soon as possible.

link   

Your post seems to have a reality based perception, that makes it sound like you may be right.

link   
I'm the descendant of a slave owner.....
Booker can kiss my white ********

All they should get is a free boat ticket to their country of origin...

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I'm 3.125% Jew (1/32nd) and 6.25% Native American (1/16th).

I'm one out of each group of 32 Jews enslaved in Egypt by the blek people. Most of those related to slaves are 1/32nd or more Northern and Eastern African at least.

I'm not asking do I get reparations like all of the part Irish and part Indian people whining to point out hypocrisy, but can I get 3.125% of the reparation amount from 3.125% percent of the recipients or some other math that actually makes sense, thanks.

No one really cares about the Indian thing except Indians and liberals hippies and users of drugs. That's why there's reservations still and not many where very few still exist. There's some outside of it but how much Indian are they

edit: i sound like a douche

edit on 4/9/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: burdman30ott6

LOL

They know, and are actively working on the "problem" by allowing millions of illegal immigrants to come into the country and vote for them as soon as possible.

True... they're doing that to own the electoral college part of the equation by flipping Arizona, Texas and Florida blue.

But if their little California experiment in doing the same wields the same results, it will take another 20 years and they are running out of voters faster than they can accomplish that.

Let's see where the Democratic party is politically by December of this year.

I'm... optimistic.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

I'm asking President Booker if he will add a provision for a 3.125% deferment of reparation funds into an account for me out of 3.125% of the reparation recipients and do the same thing for all Jews.

Thank you

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I wonder what Scottish, Irish, Viking would get.

I mean, it's not like all sides were innocent , kind of like a bad divorce .

Does the ex get money from me after ex number of years, even though I have been paying her the whole time ?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just enjoy the show. they're just trying to buy votes with bills they know won't pass. It's really just pathetic pandering.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Some of the slaves lived better here than they did in Africa.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, ummmm. . . . might want to rethink that.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I hope nobody looks to deeply into who slave owners were, and who did the majority of slave trading. Would be a real shame, and politically incorrect to do so...

To think the first permanent slave holder in the US was of African decent at that. Seems a bit fishy.
edit on 9-4-2019 by dubiousatworst because: facts does anyone look for them?

en.wikipedia.org...(colonist)

edit on 9-4-2019 by dubiousatworst because: that specia sauce

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I could understand reparation if there were living former slaves.

However, the last one died right around the time I was born in 1963. So, no. No reparations.

Some of my Irish ancestors were brought to the colonies as indentured servants...a polite term for slave. Do I get reparations, Spartacus??

How about, instead, we learn the lessons the history has to teach us, and move on. But that, by all appearances, would be too difficult...that would mean thinking up new ways to spend my tax dollars.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   

As much as I smiled (or smirked?) my way through this thread, I think we need to focus on these weasel words:

New Jersey senator and presidential candidate Cory Booker is set to introduce a Senate bill that would look into slavery reparations.
On Monday, Booker said he plans to file a bill in the Senate that would form a commission to explore reparations proposals for African-American descendants of slavery, according to a statement.

In other words, he's hoping once he gets enough black votes to win the presidency, his commission can turn around in 6 months and say "well, we looked into it and it's all too hard..."

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

The Irish-Americans cashed in on their whiteness. Seems like they didnt likr being treated like black folks.

And btw white slaves could and did sue their owners, something the black folks couldnt do.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Didn't former slaves get fourty acres and a mule?

If that's the case their descendants should have far more inherent wealth then your average non slave, who inherently starts off with nothing but debt to the government.

What a load of nonsense.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

About 40 acres

Special Field Orders No. 15

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join