It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left-wing voter: "Make them pay big time for their excesses"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoChamber

Yes ma'am

However, I am not trying to sell anyone on anything. I freely admit my own partisanship, my question would be why can't you?

Are you really comfortable with the way the Russia investigation started, ended (FBI concluded no conspiracy in July of '17), and then started again? Once again, it ends with "No evidence of conspiracy, not enough evidence of obstruction to recommend indictment/impeachment"

If you don't trust Rosenstein, how can you trust Mueller?

If it were just Barr's report, I could see some skepticism. But it wasn't.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Says who? The NYT? MSM in this country has zero credibility. From Fox to CNN to MSNBC, all have proven themselves partisan hacks.

And NYT alleges that a source of a source told someone anonymously... that is three times removed from anything remotely acceptable in a court of law.

Regardless, if seeing the report is what it will take to convince you and others then I am all for it. I am generally against secrecy especially needless secrecy. This matter tore our country to pieces and Americans deserve to know the truth. The whole truth and nothing but the truth

Don’t forget that, according to Ohr’s testimony, at least three on Mueller’s team knew the dossier was fake news, politically motivated op-Ed research as far back as summer 2016. They went on to open one of the weirdest investigations in American history. Of course, none of this fits their own narrative.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

If that information dropped, the public pressure would be too immense *not* to release the full report.

There is only one reason for someone not to have anonymously leaked it. If they are going to anonymously leak to the NYT about anything, why not provide supporting evidence to go with it? Why not provide concrete details vs. "Not favorable to such and such"

You are being played by these people

I know you won't take my word on it, I'm just some partisan on the Web. I get it. But for Goodness sakes, if the Mueller repot would sink Trump do you think his enemies would hesitate for one second to leak it? If Mueller had some master plan, why punt the prosecution decision to Barr?

Trump could've been named "unindicted co-conspirator" which didn't happen either

SDNY is federal, and NYS doesn't have jurisdiction with Federal matters. No such law RE: election conspiracy on NYS' books. So Mueller was it, either he recommended indictment/impeachment/conviction or he did not...and by all accounts, every official source we have...says he did not

I'm not attacking the source of the NYT article, there isn't a source to attack. It is a supposed leak by "Associates" of a member of Mueller's team. That isn't even hearsay. It is 3 times removed from anything admissible in court. Why set your own standards that much lower?

The desire to believe in something should not overrule reality, respectfully.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Regardless, that is an admirable goal. We are trying to help Americans also, maybe through a different approach sure.. but you can't deny this POTUS is not a typical Republican. he's the first GOP candidate to ever hold a LGBT flag on a stage in front of a crowd, one of many firsts with this guy

I call BS.

You may think that. But the people that you support don't. Do you even pay attention?

Trump is ditching people left and right to get assholes like Stephen Miller in positions of power. Do you like White Supremacy? Japan is reporting on it!!!

www.japantimes.co.jp... IU

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Tartuffe

It is unfortunate Tartuffe. The mountain of evidence showing impropriety and frankly despicable behaviors among investigators (Strozok, Page, Ohr, McCabe, Comey and so on) should be alarming to anyone. And the fact the phoney dossier ever saw a FISA court is equally disturbing

I am however impressed someone actually came in here to have a conversation with us, outside the normal echo chamber and circular firing squads

That itself is a start

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Yes ma'am

However, I am not trying to sell anyone on anything. I freely admit my own partisanship, my question would be why can't you?

It's a duh statement but yeah...I admit it.

Are you really comfortable with the way the Russia investigation started, ended (FBI concluded no conspiracy in July of '17), and then started again? Once again, it ends with "No evidence of conspiracy, not enough evidence of obstruction to recommend indictment/impeachment"

If you don't trust Rosenstein, how can you trust Mueller?

If it were just Barr's report, I could see some skepticism. But it wasn't.

Do you really think that I am going to accept Barr's summary, after the few links we shared, over Mueller?

I don't know what Mueller said. And you're a liar if you say that you do.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoChamber

You're being obtuse. Trump and the GOP literally raised taxes on average Americans.

Did not 😆

Taxes are lower now for 95% 😎

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I don't know what Mueller said either. I never claimed to

Only that no self-respecting America loving law enforcement officer of any stature is going to allow their own work, sweat and their reputation to be sullied by what would be an obvious lie

How about Rosenstein? Is he in on it too? I'm not mocking you, genuinely. I am more than willing to entertain conspiracy theories (this is ATS!) but there has to be some evidence of other than wishful thinking or political expediency

In your heart of hearts, do you think Rosenstein and Barr could get away with dumping on Mueller's investigation by falsifying its conclusions?

And the NYT article is a disgrace. Not saying it is impossible, but if you're already an anonymous source why not actually go a step further and reveal concrete information or evidence? Does an anonymous leak making insinuations and implications harm the credibility less? Or does it seem like more pearl clutching?

Objectively speaking, of course

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Warning !!

Bridge collapse ahead next 5 miles

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Regardless, that is an admirable goal. We are trying to help Americans also, maybe through a different approach sure.. but you can't deny this POTUS is not a typical Republican. he's the first GOP candidate to ever hold a LGBT flag on a stage in front of a crowd, one of many firsts with this guy

I call BS.

You may think that. But the people that you support don't. Do you even pay attention?

Trump is ditching people left and right to get assholes like Stephen Miller in positions of power. Do you like White Supremacy? Japan is reporting on it!!!

www.japantimes.co.jp... IU

The Jewish white supremacist. That’s hilarious.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I do pay attention

I don't agree with everything my side does, it is laughable to think anybody does

We are trying here. It doesn't help when politicians eager to make names for themselves create crises just to have another thing to beat POTUS over the head with though

How do we make life better for Americans without giving corporations and incentive to come here? If it is cheaper to move operations off-shore I have no doubt they will do so (rationally so). I don't want to see that. I wan't to see my fellow Americans do well for themselves and enjoy the American dream we have been promised and ever-striving to realize

Do you like White Supremacy?

Absolutely not. I find the very concept of racial superiority to be insulting to science and flies in the face of empirical observations and rational thought. White supremacists are a fringe minority that few take seriously.

Me, personally? I am an unabashed nationalist, in the sense that I support American and Americans. ALL Americans! The white ones, the black ones, even the green ones (ATS humor)

I want our fellow Americans to succeed and do well. And to enjoy the blessings of liberty so many bled and died to preserve

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I don't know what Mueller said either. I never claimed to

Only that no self-respecting America loving law enforcement officer of any stature is going to allow their own work, sweat and their reputation to be sullied by what would be an obvious lie

How about Rosenstein? Is he in on it too? I'm not mocking you, genuinely. I am more than willing to entertain conspiracy theories (this is ATS!) but there has to be some evidence of other than wishful thinking or political expediency

In your heart of hearts, do you think Rosenstein and Barr could get away with dumping on Mueller's investigation by falsifying its conclusions?

And the NYT article is a disgrace. Not saying it is impossible, but if you're already an anonymous source why not actually go a step further and reveal concrete information or evidence? Does an anonymous leak making insinuations and implications harm the credibility less? Or does it seem like more pearl clutching?

Objectively speaking, of course

That's the point. No one will allow themselves to be sullied.

I use a lot of different sources to create my opinion.

If Barr doesn't play, we can just get Mueller. Rosentein likely deferred.

“I think it’s inevitable that Bob Mueller is going to have to testify before Congress,” Schiff said Wednesday on MSNBC. The committee has “a statutory requirement that the Intelligence Community, FBI, brief us on any significant counterintelligence or intelligence activity. And it’s hard to imagine something that rises more to that level than this investigation.”

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I do pay attention

I don't agree with everything my side does, it is laughable to think anybody does

We are trying here. It doesn't help when politicians eager to make names for themselves create crises just to have another thing to beat POTUS over the head with though

How do we make life better for Americans without giving corporations and incentive to come here? If it is cheaper to move operations off-shore I have no doubt they will do so (rationally so). I don't want to see that. I wan't to see my fellow Americans do well for themselves and enjoy the American dream we have been promised and ever-striving to realize

Do you like White Supremacy?

Absolutely not. I find the very concept of racial superiority to be insulting to science and flies in the face of empirical observations and rational thought. White supremacists are a fringe minority that few take seriously.

Me, personally? I am an unabashed nationalist, in the sense that I support American and Americans. ALL Americans! The white ones, the black ones, even the green ones (ATS humor)

I want our fellow Americans to succeed and do well. And to enjoy the blessings of liberty so many bled and died to preserve

Than you're a weird classist.

No offense. I'm confused by all of that...

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
The new Trump-era recipe for ATS:

1. Find anecdotal story where someone on the left looks bad
2. Paint a very broad brush and apply it to all of the left at large
3. Have a multi-page whine-fest complete with back patting, low rent memes, old man tough-guy talk and stars
4. Repeat

Shameful. And no better than the MSM you have so much distain for.

I don’t agree with this comment entirely but it’s a fair point.

That said... This is different than the MSM. Why? You’d never hear the OPs post or the ensuing commentary on any MSM site or channel ever. Have you ever? I haven’t. Unless CNN caught wind of it and turned it into a reason to hate white people and create as much class warfare as possible.

If a post like the OPs was legitimately aired would be obliterated by the MSM and then fox would pick it up and air the footagecommentary under the guise of “look what’s being said on CNN” and then have 5 “experts” debate about it.

Your comment shows why trump won. Libs can’t wrap their head around the fact there’s a bunch of people who don’t think like they do, don’t need the gov’s help and would prefer to control their destiny and value autonomy.

And they still haven’t figured it out.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You're being obtuse. Trump and the GOP literally raised taxes on average Americans.

Did not 😆

Taxes are lower now for 95% 😎

Source?

Otherwise, just say, "Nuh uh,".

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

If congress wants to subpoena Mueller that is their prerogative. I do not believe it has any merit, but what the heck? I am confident there is nothing to hide

There hasn't been a shred of evidence produced by the myriad of folks claiming to have it. Why?

Meanwhile, FBI did not find evidence of a conspiracy with Russia in July '07 and Mueller's investigation seemingly did not find any evidence this time around. None of the congressional investigations have produced hard evidence either.

If it is so abundant, why not?

Is it impossible someone has evidence and is sitting on it? Sure its possible, I won't dispute that. But at what point do you say this is highly unlikely and let occam's razor take over? The simplest explanation is indeed that (as FBI text messages showed) this was some sort of retaliation or "insurance policy" to harm Trump. That was their own words, not my words

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser
Your comment shows why trump won. Libs can’t wrap their head around the fact there’s a bunch of people who don’t think like they do, don’t need the gov’s help and would prefer to control their destiny and value autonomy.

And they still haven’t figured it out.

You're missing the entire sociological point.

"People who want to help people can't understand how/why corporations stacked the deck."

When you use that...it's worse. The people voting for Trump are getting #ed because they're well being doesn't support the bottom line of the corps getting the tax breaks. And for #s sake...Trump is sending Kushner to give Saudi Arabia Nuclear secrets...seriously?

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

If congress wants to subpoena Mueller that is their prerogative. I do not believe it has any merit, but what the heck? I am confident there is nothing to hide

There hasn't been a shred of evidence produced by the myriad of folks claiming to have it. Why?

There is a lot of evidence, Bro.

www.vox.com...

Meanwhile, FBI did not find evidence of a conspiracy with Russia in July '07 and Mueller's investigation seemingly did not find any evidence this time around. None of the congressional investigations have produced hard evidence either.

If it is so abundant, why not?

Is it impossible someone has evidence and is sitting on it? Sure its possible, I won't dispute that. But at what point do you say this is highly unlikely and let occam's razor take over? The simplest explanation is indeed that (as FBI text messages showed) this was some sort of retaliation or "insurance policy" to harm Trump. That was their own words, not my words

His Presidency has resulted in how many indictments and how many convictions?

No evidence? Are you daft?

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I am not a classist
I am a nationalist with a currently-partisan outrage. Nationalists care about doing good for our country, it doesn't have anything to do with race or class or any of that. If you are one of my countrymen/countrywomen I want you to succeed and do well and enjoy the liberty that is our birthright as Americans

As far as class goes, heck..seems to me we have rich folks and we have middle class/working people

I would love to be swimming in the dough, wouldn't we all? If everyone was a multi-millionaire we would be in the same situation Venezuela is in

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

The bulk of those charges were spanning the past decade and/or procedural crimes unrelated to the matter of conspiring with Russia to defraud the US. That would be like me claiming Clinton was guilty of sex crimes simply because her old friend Harvey Weinstein turned out to be a rapist and serial abuser.

Where is the evidence supporting the idea that the President conspired with the Russian government? Why wasn't FBI able to find it in 2017?

www.nytimes.com...

Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join