It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I the only one who is constantly Harrased?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Let me get this strait.

I bark at someone or use an inflamatory remark and *gasp* it's the end of the world...BURN HIM!

Yet I recieve constantly U2Us harrassing me...from such prestigious posters as Dragon_Rider, by the way in My honest opinion you don't deserve that Award. It just further serves to prove that Democracy always fails.

IronDragon's most recent post wasn't much harrasment as just a question...but he's harrased me before.

Many people U2U me complaining I'm back and such...and this time especially it's annoying, because where have I even mentioned anything to anyone?

I haven't even said one word to Dragonrider, and he feels he has the right to act superior to me in a U2U.

Stop pestering me you children.

Lead by example.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I'm just going to start listing insults to me and who sent them, because it's not like I just come here and start bashing on people. Believe it or not but I am picked on too, by quite a lot actually.

RobertBurns: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all."

Dragonrider: Hey, thats good. I have one thats better.

"Don't go away mad... Just go away."

[Edited on 7-7-2003 by RobertBurns]

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
gimme some context here, pal.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I don't understand what you mean by context...if you want some back story it'd fill several pages lol.

But the most recent run in with me and Dragonrider consited of his challenging me to a Debate, if I won I got nothing, if he won I had to leave forever. (Bit rigged if you ask anyone).

He wouldn't accept me having a debate with him where I could gain something, such as respect....

But that's ok...I'll gain respect this time by refraining (though against my nature lol), to insult people I find insulting

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
In my own opinion Robert you bring it on yourself...

Stop The games.....Be who you are....

Maybe you'll gain respect if you are true to your words in the post you made about starting fresh..

Chris

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hey dude, before we break out the pity party, lets turn the dial on the way-back machine and revisit a bit of history....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
For the sake of expediency, I again pose the question that everyone on ATS wants to know:

If you have been banned numerous times, and have obvious problems with members and staff WHY THE HELL DO YOU KEEP COMING BACK?

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
OzChris you know I can't be who I am :p

My name is FreeMason.

I sign with "Sincerely, no signature"

That has all been banned for 7 months, back when there were just about 800 members on this board.

Before PC, DR, AV, Lysergic, Nans Demischel (too bad she's gone now?), all came to ATS.

Who I am was more or less a thing of the past, but I'd be glad to struggle to show it once more.

It's still just frustrating when some people won't burry the hatchet. Even more frustating when these people never saw a single post of mine as Freemason.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
But the most recent run in with me and Dragonrider consited of his challenging me to a Debate, if I won I got nothing, if he won I had to leave forever. (Bit rigged if you ask anyone). Posted by FM

Try a bit of truth with your self pity, shall we?

I managed, after a good deal of bugging and pestering of every admin, to allow you a chance to return in the debate (several have argued before and since that this is far more than you deserve).

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   
DragonRider you said that we'd debate, all I asked for was reconcilliation.

You wouldn't have it so I wasn't going to Debate in a trap.

I'd be more than glad to debate you...but most for whatever reasons, believed correctly regardless of their reasoning.

I'll beat you in any debate worth debating. So long as it's not nutzo like UFOs and such.

Now...why do I keep coming back?

Because this place is still better than everywhere else.

And when I first came here I was just posting and posting, left and right and everywhere.

And William said "look you may just be posting here but WE are a community, and you're just going to have to be come apart of it"...or along those lines.

Basically he was meaning I was disrupting the community that already existed.

Before being banned, I must have become a part of that Community, because I delight in keeping in contact with many of the old posters here.

Even if it is a strained relationship.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   
hmm, yeah, there's a few problems here. but let's keep it clean, huh? Keep the gloves on..

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hey! Why not discuss ideas without insults and attacks?

I dunno, maybe that concept is rather archaic, but I think it just might work if we all tried!

For those of you who brought it on yourself, shut up!
For those of you who can't let go - do it anyway!
For those of you who are in denial, ask a buddy to tell you if the shoe fits. Don't ask me, though, as my stock answer is "Shut up and go to your room!"

[Edited on 7-7-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Dragonrider, you speak no truth, but only lies.

I will not allow others to be illusioned by you!

Your terms of Debate were if you won, I leave forever.

So when I stated "What if I win."

There were no terms for if I won!

So when I drew up those terms, which I felt balanced fairly for permanent exile, AND, had nothing to do with you...you STILL would not accept those terms for debate.

That is YOUR fault....not mine.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
FM

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I'll beat you in any debate worth debating. So long as it's not nutzo like UFOs and such.

it's EXACTLY comments like that...that make you disliked and slandered on this board...DR is a very accomplished debater...he's proved it...He'd be some damn tough competition to beat.

Chris

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'll beat you in any debate worth debating. So long as it's not nutzo like UFOs and such. Posted by FM

Id be more than happy to take you to school. As far as the original conditions, and letting you back, thats up to William and Simon.

Basically he was meaning I was disrupting the community that already existed. Posted by Fm

I'll be damned! You actually got one right! I think this is about as self evident as it gets!

Even if it is a strained relationship.

Hmmm... Something like a Kaopectate overload?

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   
LMAO, ha, I knew he acted familiar.

only someone like him could make such a stupid comment.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
There were no terms for if I won!

Correction, you got to stay, again, more than you deserved.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Dammit, Boinkin' hell!! Someone has gone an ignored Freemason for me and I can't see his posts. Thats all the fun gone. To blithering, blazing pot this censorship!!

Like I care, he'll be banned anway.

[Edited on 7-7-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I have a request. We ALL know you refuse to leave ATS.
It was a bit unexspected in the fashion you returned and returned again. All those SN are pointless, sure you get to surf ATS. But you will always be in fear of a banning.

I propose, that you admit ALL of your created ATS user names. Use only UNO/ONE SN, and attempt a parole basis of official return. It is obvious that you cannot be withheld from returning to ATS. So some sort of compramise is required. I was really hopeing to not get involved with you and other members on this subject, but I feel my input may be valuable.

It is most obvious that you and DR are not at all going to start enjoying each other anytime soon outside of a heated debate. And I personally believe that the bickering between the two of you reflects an almost married couple atmosphere(no offence intended just a comedy pointer). I know without a doubt that Dragon prefurs you to be gone, many do. But that isn't going to happen is it.

So please, for clarities sake, send me or some other unbiased MOD a complete listing of your ATS screennames. I would rather that, then to see this pointless issue drag on for another half a year!

My statement here cannot be used as an offical ATS message, as it ONLY reflects my personal opinion.

I also HIGHLY ADVISE that if by some freak chance you are allowed back on ATS, that you "IGNORE" Dragon and he likewise to you.

[Edited on 7-7-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Dragonrider,
I just read the history link you posted....wow.
I got into it with him early on, but that shows some deepemotional trouble I think.

[Edited on 7-7-2003 by Tyriffic]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join