It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I received this message from the Illuminati

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: EraTera2

originally posted by: schuyler
If you believe that, dearest, please get back to me with your contact information and bank account information so I can get you your $18 million, which I have decided to will to you so you can take up charitable causes. You see, my spouse, who was Director of Banking in my small country of Outer Transylvania was killed in a plane crash and left me all his money. Now that I have been diagnosed with an incurable disease I have only a few weeks to live. Pray get back to me as soon as possible so this opportunity is not lost.

Yeah it could be a false message

It IS a false message, dude. You can't seriously believe the Illuminati are picking you because you are "good at philosophy." This is a hoax.

I will agree with you that it could be one ... i won't go 100 percent one it though

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I have the secret knowledge of the golden cup

Jesus drank blood from it when he was being crucified but he was taken down before death, his body slipped away into the bearers of the gnostic wisdom. They knew how to heal with herbs and incantations with the holy spirit. They were descendants of the inner circle of the dead sea scroll monks and had the knowledge passed down.

His body was never in the tomb, they made that up and for good measure. The two guards weren't really watching it much. Afterall, it's just a corpse why guard it instead of enjoying your time and checking up on the tomb ever so often. They didn't sleep at the tomb. Anyone could move the boulder in the night to reveal an empty bed with bloody cloth that they put in it.

He then sailed to Northwestern Europe on a small wooden boat with Mary Magdeline having lots of children through intercourse. They became the Kings, nobles, royalty because they had Jesus DNA making them superior to other people. Mary Magdeline was the most famous prostitute that needed seven demon exorcisms because she had a traumatic life thus was okay with being the most known prostitute like most prostitutes, exotic dancers, adult film stars. She was the archetypical trophy wife, the woman that the most men fantasized about, the one that had the most experience in sexual acts.

Faked the crucifixon, the resurrection, the exorcisms by poer of suggestion like they do today, left with his wife and started making babies in Europe. The Illuminati knows that and the grail is really the prostitute's womb with blood in it.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
I have the secret knowledge of the golden cup

Jesus drank blood from it when he was being crucified but he was taken down before death, his body slipped away into the bearers of the gnostic wisdom. They knew how to heal with herbs and incantations with the holy spirit. They were descendants of the inner circle of the dead sea scroll monks and had the knowledge passed down.

His body was never in the tomb, they made that up and for good measure. The two guards weren't really watching it much. Afterall, it's just a corpse why guard it instead of enjoying your time and checking up on the tomb ever so often. They didn't sleep at the tomb. Anyone could move the boulder in the night to reveal an empty bed with bloody cloth that they put in it.

He then sailed to Northwestern Europe on a small wooden boat with Mary Magdeline having lots of children through intercourse. They became the Kings, nobles, royalty because they had Jesus DNA making them superior to other people. Mary Magdeline was the most famous prostitute that needed seven demon exorcisms because she had a traumatic life thus was okay with being the most known prostitute like most prostitutes, exotic dancers, adult film stars. She was the archetypical trophy wife, the woman that the most men fantasized about, the one that had the most experience in sexual acts.

Faked the crucifixon, the resurrection, the exorcisms by poer of suggestion like they do today, left with his wife and started making babies in Europe. The Illuminati knows that and the grail is really the prostitute's womb with blood in it.

Nah I've already looked there ... didn't find anything... but it did cost me a few

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

a reply to: highvein

that's fine too lol ... w/e you want to say

Well, what I want to say is this.
In the scope of the Truth we are talking about.
The Truth is meant to be shouted out for everyone to hear.
Not to be kept tucked away, somewhere in shadowy secret.

What about that quote from that movie "you can't handle the truth!" (i forgot the movie)

Who should be the one to decide if you can handle the Truth? Others or yourself?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

What about that quote from that movie "you can't handle the truth!" (i forgot the movie)

Who should be the one to decide if you can handle the Truth? Others or yourself?

That's a good point. But what if the truth was psychologically devastating for the average person -- there could be other reasons to hide the truth -- perhaps an organization could perceive another as an enemy or a threat -- or just doesn't believe it's required to tell anyone out of freedom of choice

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EraTera2

Which Illuminati are they?

Have they registered the name and do they have a cool flag and logo?

edit on 9/4/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

they're illuminati 3.0 -- they're like illuminati 1.0, but they use computers and post things on the internet. Like the other illuminati, they also claim to be behind all the celeb illuminati logos.

I think their flag is a triangle with an all seeing eye (they tried to keep it original)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

they're illuminati 3.0 -- they're like illuminati 1.0, but they use computers and post things on the internet. Like the other illuminati, they also claim to be behind all the celeb illuminati logos.

I think their flag is a triangle with an all seeing eye (they tried to keep it original)

Oh, that sounds quite boring. I thought they might be the ones that live in bases on the dark side of the moon, like the space Nazi's.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

That's a good point. But what if the truth was psychologically devastating for the average person -- there could be other reasons to hide the truth -- perhaps an organization could perceive another as an enemy or a threat -- or just doesn't believe it's required to tell anyone out of freedom of choice

What do you think could be bad about telling the Truth, from an Illuminati standpoint?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Oh, that sounds quite boring. I thought they might be the ones that live in bases on the dark side of the moon, like the space Nazi's.

Yeah you have them confused with Illuminati Nazi's. Not be confused with Da Vinci Code Illuminati who live in museums.

Idk if they all talk to each other. Perhaps there's a recruit exchange program.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

What do you think could be bad about telling the Truth, from an Illuminati standpoint?

Perhaps a large part of them work in "Intelligence" ... telling the truth could be bad for National Security.
Perhaps illuminati are alien beings ... telling the truth could cause a mass panic
Perhaps illuminiati are the gate keepers of virtual reality ... telling the truth would cause psychosis

I don't really know -- maybe they think the average person is an ass ... and they just don't want to

Maybe they think the average person wouldn't care enough or they just don't want to know so they don't want to try

Maybe if they do ... others will try to hurt them ... or they do -- their truth will be some mockery for the world (perhaps they hold it dear)

Maybe they think the average person hasn't put any effort into being a seeker -- and they just don't want give it away to someone who hasn't put any effort in it

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

i dont want to be in a club that lets you join either

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Yeah you have them confused with Illuminati Nazi's. Not be confused with Da Vinci Code Illuminati who live in museums.

Illuminazi's?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Illuminazi's?

You can eliminate Israel as HQ

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

You have been contacted by an occult organisation. There outmost form can be discovered here.

armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...(3043158).htm

There is much to be learned on this site. Many connections to the writers of your letter, and their associates. There may you find answers to many questions.

Blessed be the truth seekers.
edit on 9-4-2019 by Gogmagog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gogmagog

You have been contacted by an occult organisation. There outmost form can be discovered here.

There is much to be learned on this site. Many connections to the writers of your letter, and their associates. There may you find answers to many questions.

Yeah ... nice find! I used to go to that website a lot!

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gogmagog

I've been hearing voices since their letter!

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Thanks!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

So if an organization is not telling the Truth, which is to lie, to protect themselves, what other lies are they telling, and how would you be able to believe anything they say?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

So if an organization is not telling the Truth, which is to lie, to protect themselves, what other lies are they telling, and how would you be able to believe anything they say?

By not revealing the Truth --> does not mean they are lying.

They could be silent and not tell the truth.

While a liar would purposefully tell a lie and not the truth.

So maybe in their case, they are abstaining.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join