It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candice Owens on 'White Nationalism and Reparations"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: SailorJerry

Source?

You know full well how to find that information out, im quite tired of having to educate people on the facts, if you actually wanted them, you would do it yourself.

Perhaps you should actually do some of instead of making statements you clearly know nothing about.

Or perhaps you should hold your bias and do your due diligence instead of actively choosing to remain ignorant.

Use "the google" should give you all the information

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starhooker
I would marry her so hard. I love a strong, smart woman. Ocasio ain't got s##t on her.

Ocasio doesnt have snip on most actual bartenders I know as far as intellect.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: fallen1

Troll elsewhere please. You joined yesterday, have made four post in the mud pit and in every one of them all you did was insult members of the forum including a Mod. Have some respect. You've obviously been banned a few times already, as you talk as though you've been here awhile.

edit on 10-4-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

I actually did before I replied. No need to get all snippy. I actually did several searches asking if she was a terrorist asking about terrorist ties and all of the replies were that it was fake news, Snopes says the claims about fundraising for terrorist groups was false that's why I was asking for your source. I'm sure you would have came at me with some gateway pundit Fox news Breitbart type source etc that could have counterclaimed my sources because of course you're going to say my sources are fake news. I am willing to look at the evidence and read it w an open mind if you have any.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Candice just showed some lawyer what side his bread is buttered on (the Laura Ingraham show).

The guy attacked her character and she remained calm and proceeded to rip him a new asshole !!! 😎

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Voter id laws aren’t racist

You thinking black people must be treated like children that can’t get ids may be racist though

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Don't try and pull some reverse racism card on me. When anyone with a different opinion than trump and his supporters whether it be black or white or purple they basically tell them to shut up or dribble but when anyone black or white agrees w trump you guys put them on a pedestal like Kanye. Somehow you took my statement and accuse me of being racist. Trump to LeBron shut up and dribble trump to Kanye come hang out at the white house. I'm sorry you're misunderstanding my post unless you only read part of it and then decided to pull the race card like some kind of soccer referee.

(post by JenniferLeeCorlewAyres removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I saw the video yesterday and was well impressed with her response. Sen Lieu def looked like a fool.

But,,, I've seen on many leftist leaning sites the same video with the complete opposite response I had, and you are all having. They claim the video shows her inept response and that she was destroyed by Sen Lieu.

I am now coming to the very strong conclusion that the left are mentally injured in some capacity. They keep coming to conclusions that are not even close to intuitive. Candice Owens could have replied with a video of Sen Lieu machine gun spraying a LGBT rally and they would have had the same response.

If I were on Team Trump, I would begin RIGHT NOW creating a collage of idiotic/crazy utterances of the left for the past two years. I would smartly edit it down to under five minutes.

DT unhinged the left so badly they have literally destroyed their own party. Which is sad, coz I like to swing back and forth as a centrist.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Too many on here lack good listening skills. She is a former democrat.....

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Every time I watch her speak it amazes me I haven't heard of her before. I would be proud to vote for her to be the first female president.

That said, what the hell is wrong with Mort Klein to her right? It seems like he's having spasms
or something, very distracting.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Except nobody uses the term white nationalists as a term for nationalists who happen to be white. I've honestly never heard it being used that way in the past. If you were a nationalist and your beliefs did not include race, then people just called you a nationalist....

Adding white to nationalist implies that race is important in one's definition of nationalism. Therefore, that's why most people, to my knowledge, associated white nationalists as nationalists who have racist leaning attitudes of nationalism.

Its only recently that people seem interested in pretending that these people don't exist, or that they are just all kkkk members and therefore a definition already exists.

I would say you are wrong as there are many people who are nationalists that desire a white-majority in America. Many of whom, arent kkk and would never associatewith the kkk. That would be my interpretation of a white nationalist.

For example;
"A poll done of small towns in America showed that white people, on average, considered themselves nationalists in a higher amount, when compared to any other race".
Or
"When asked to describe Joe, she said he was a white nationalist"
"White nationalism is in the rise in today's rural towns"

I bet a majority are going to find a big difference between a nationalist who is white and a white nationalist. It honestly just seems like an attempt to brush racism under the carpet.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I agree that most simply say nationalist. It seems to be the DC Dems and media who began tagging the white upon that label not the nationalists or trump patriots. The label has been joined and coined as a slur towards white supremists. Nationalists are not white supremists. Why the change now? Answer: broader scoop to divide Americans.

As far as rural vs urban folks differ is only in perspectives. Their life experiences are greatly different thus why one can see a different political perspective.

The rural folks tend to be more conservative due to needing to be individually and personally responsible for the welfare of themselves and their families. So yes, I can believe that they don't take being an American lightly and would be more nationalistic and patriotic.

The urban folks lead a different life due to a greater population and tend to be more socially progressive due to having the contribution of others in closer proximity. They tend to take America rights for granted and want to expand socially globally.

Neither side of these perspectives alone is 100% beneficial to America nor are they 100% wrong. They have to stop name calling, shaming, etc and actually unite in mutual agreed center of debates.
edit on 4 11 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

Edit add: BTW: my personal perspective is that the real problem is that some keep holding onto an old dusty past rug and shaking it out all over the new cleaner one that was made in America.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Racist much.

Please read what you wrote and decide if it makes sense

Quit demonizing black people

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I agree. The left loves to throw around these terms to shut people down. However, putting the left aside, I think there is the difference between a white nationalist and a white supremacist. A white nationalist doesn't necessarily believe that the white race is superior. From my interpretation, they believe that countries should have a race majority that is a part of their identity. White folk becoming a minority is an issue as they believe the US should be a white majority. Whereas white supremacist believes that the white race should be a majority because whites are superior.

Now having said that, like many issues today, people love to just throw around words to condemn the other side. Like you said, the name calling and shaming has to stop.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

I've ne
ver understood how asking for ID is racist? Is a store clerk asking a black/Asian/middle eastern person for ID to buy cigarettes or alcohol racist? Then why would it be racist to ask for ID to vote? Cigs and booze only affect the individual buying it, while voting affects the entire county/state/country.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: LSU2018

Yes of course I do I also have qualms when the right b a little AOC and call ilhan Omar a terrorist. you can call me an equal-opportunity social justice warrior :-)

Nah man, it doesn't work that way. Belittling AOC and calling Omar a terrorist is about the same as calling Trump orange. Plus democrats have called the RNC a terrorist organization.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
After research for passing or not passing the Bill, these are some of the $ figures that will come up. Overwhelming, to say the least.

For example, as the infographic shows, the National Legal and Policy Center placed reparations at $15 trillion, which would involve paying $500,000 to every slave descendant.

Time magazine columnist Jack White estimated that Blacks are owed $24 trillion, which amounts to unpaid wages denied to 10 million slaves, doubled for pain and suffering with interest.

Further, Dr. Denis G. Rancourt, a former physics professor at the University of Ottawa, determined the minimum amount of reparations is $59.2 trillion. He calculated that value of the stolen labor was $3.7 trillion, or 2 million slaves working 10 hours a day, 365 days a year for 70 years (between 1790 and 1860) at a rate of $7.25 an hour. Applying a 2 percent interest rate compounded annually, he reached the $59.2 trillion figure.

atlantablackstar.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: mtnshredder

Democrats, especially black democrats, hate her with a passion because she, as a black woman, can call them out on their racism. I think she's amazing.

Well I think it's partly due to Democrats being on the train of hate. Everything is about hating Trump or retaliating against someone who doesn't meet their perception. Granted I see this now in Republicans too. Let's all hate AOC and pretend Trump's actions are perfect.

It's never about how to make the country better or each of Our Lives better. It's always about the other side and hating.

There's a difference in the jokes made about the dumb things AOC says and the hateful rhetoric directed at Owens for being a black Conservative.

She had another black conservative on her show last week, they were talking about a lot of the issues.

They both talked about how its much easier to deal with what little racism there is in this country, than the blowback for daring to be a black conservative.

I can only imagine. It's bad enough being a white Conservative, I feel really bad, but at the same time admire minorities for having the backbone to be a Conservative. They get it worse from democrats than anyone else. Especially black minorities.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

The instance I finished your first sentence, I realized how serious you're not.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join