It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candice Owens on 'White Nationalism and Reparations"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Parading around that one black person that agrees more with old white men than the bulk of her black brothers & sisters really feels just as desperate as "I have this one gay friend at work and he's really nice". So y'all found a new Herman Cain. Yay. Doesn't make her right or speak for black people.
a reply to: okrian

So, no other black person thinks like she does in your world? Also, she is black, how on earth does she not have the right to speak for black people? If she was left of center, would she then have the right to speak her mind?

unreal

edit on pm44201919America/Chicago09p08pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Very refreshing...

I'd like to see more people talk to Congressman and women like this on live TV; I don't care what the issue is or what the political persuasion of the speaker is.

These people are "unbelievably dishonest" and they need to be told it every chance there is.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I wasn't gonna respond but why do people think African Americans all have to agree like some weird hive mind? So since Republicans are so racist why has she only been attacked by left leaning people?

Black Republicans exist blame the democrats and the media when you see more and more pop up

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I'm glad this clip has generated such positive reactions with the exception of a few. It really shows the common ground that most of us have together regardless of party or race. We all talk candidly about these issues here on the forum, but it seems rare nowadays that we get to witness this kind of honesty on The Hill.

The looks on Lieu and Nadler faces after being put in their place was well worth the price of admission alone.

edit on 9-4-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Parading around that one black person

No it's more than "one"

See video

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
THAT is what a leader looks like. God bless this woman!

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RustyNailer
THAT is what a leader looks like. God bless this woman!

I could easily see Candice Owens becoming President. I think she possesses all of the qualities it takes to be a great leader. She has integrity, intelligence, passion, conviction when speaking, I guess I could go on but I think she speaks for herself.

I'd love to see a Presidential debate between her and one of the new freshman Dem's or any Dem for that matter. She would eat them up and spit them out, not a single one of them would stand a chance against her. It will be interesting to watch her mature in politics, she will be a force to be reckoned with.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The whiter a country is, the higher its quality of life is.

Prove me wrong.

White nationalism may not be my cup of tea (I happen to love our diversity and all the drama that comes with it), but I don't think anyone should be ashamed or ridiculed for wanting to live in an all white society.

At least they have solid examples they can point out to justify their desire.

edit on 10-4-2019 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Funny how every single thing she said about the democrat party and it’s supporters is absolutely 100% true.

Indisputably true.

So true in fact, that not one single ‘leftist’ on this entire thread has sat through the whole video and actually heard her out.
Not one of them has listened to her words out of fear of looking into a mirror.

Racists, bigots, fascists and hypocrites. Down to the very last one.

America does not want them

2020 is in the bag.
edit on 10 4 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Boom....dems thought the race card was full proof....

These Democrats are getting stranger by the day.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Fantastic - I think the Democrats might be regretting settign up this hearing.

edit on 10/4/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

Whether or not white nationalism is on the rise is debatable

No, it isn't.
The entire Western world, including the US, has a tiny fraction of the racism that was once prevalent in society.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

Whether or not white nationalism is on the rise is debatable

No, it isn't.
The entire Western world, including the US, has a tiny fraction of the racism that was once prevalent in society.

There is zero debate that nationalism is on the rise. The left just likes to falsely qualify it with the "white" word to turn it into something bad and confuse the crap out of their sheeples who are eating up the fodder.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Lets unpack your points.
1. Anyone can be racist, this is true we are beings with unlimited potential. Sorry but there has been a MAJOR shift in the left over the past 15ish years to be extremely racist and target specific groups, but much of it is founded in deeply racist concepts, and you've failed to prove otherwise while the right is not throwing the same volume of mud.

2. People pretending white nationalism is somehow a mainstream idea or an idea that's secretly being pushed, are causing part of the issue by creating hysteria and allowing everyone to be labeled a white nationalist despite not having those values. Does an extremely minute piece of the population have these bad ideas? Yes there are lots of stupid people everywhere. It's like assuming anything else about anyone makes an ass of you and me.

3. Your political opinion doesn't make it so, we aren't all equally guilty. If you scream fire in a crowded theatre, but I was in the room am I guilty? " it was confusing a lot was happening people were all screaming "... no you screamed fire. Look at the behavior of the kids in college campuses. ALL their facility are leftists, and preach leftist ideals. Offering classes on white hate. Offering classes on racism, taught by professors with strong political leanings. They are preaching a biased view like it's fact.

4. Hurray we agree! Despite the left throwing it out as soon as they can't think of anything better, nazi is thrown out as thr insult of choice along with white supremacist racist bigot etc. it doesn't stop people from equating them as the same.

5. Antifa ARE fascists. Saying this makes one an apologist coward? No... saying this makes one point out a clear truth. Antifa literal uses violence on those who don't agree with their views as a means of implementing their opinion.

I could go on and on as there's a lot more to unpack but you are too deep in calling folks cowards trying to get them to admit there are evils in the world and somehow conflate them into meaning something other than what they are. You might consider your labels of others and how they apply to yourself.

a reply to: XAnarchistX

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: primus2012

I'm not sure that nationalist sentiment is on the rise as much as people finally pushing back against the globalist push. In other words, the level of nationalism you are seeing may always have been there, but no one was really overt about it because no one felt they had to be. It seemed self evident for the people of a nation, but the threat of globalist sentiment has made the overt expression necessary, so now it's deemed this new scary thing.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

Parading around that one black person that agrees more with old white men than the bulk of her black brothers & sisters really feels just as desperate as "I have this one gay friend at work and he's really nice". So y'all found a new Herman Cain. Yay. Doesn't make her right or speak for black people.

So, no other black person thinks like she does in your world? Also, she is black, how on earth does she not have the right to speak for black people? If she was left of center, would she then have the right to speak her mind?

unreal

Democrats hate nothing more than slaves who try to escape.

edit on 10/4/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

So because an extremely smart girl shot back at several corrupt democrats who tried to smear her, you crawl out and try to dismiss her as being owned. Oh, so she wasn't supposed to say anything in your mind. Your comment seems to be full of racism. Call em as I see em.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I posted earlier about her being called an Uncle Tom, I nailed it.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
The whiter a country is, the higher its quality of life is.

Prove me wrong.

White nationalism may not be my cup of tea (I happen to love our diversity and all the drama that comes with it), but I don't think anyone should be ashamed or ridiculed for wanting to live in an all white society.

At least they have solid examples they can point out to justify their desire.

Dawg, you can't just casually waltz in here and drop uncomfortable perspectives and view points

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join