It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal USA Immigration & Syria The NEXT American Psyop?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I kept hearing that the number of USA troops in Syria is around 1000. So I located a web site called the Institute For The Study of War
www.understandingwar.org... and it had a link embedded to syriadirect.org... On the site is a map of Syria and designations in color as to who holds what. USA is [PURPLE] So, I took a look at USA controlled turf and holy smokes! Look at all of the border land we control along Turkey, Irag and others with a mere 1000 troops. Then I thought about the USA - Mexico border. Hmmm. So why doesn't DHS follow the same blueprint that we use in Syria [without killing and wounding]. Obviously it worked with minimal damage and deployment.

So is this entire immigration thing along with the build that wall a Republican and Democrat Psyop?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
There is a Syria/Turkey border wall. Unsure if you were aware of that. Plus the troops there are probably heavily armed and a little less restricted to defend that territory.

Link

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

So is this entire immigration thing along with the build that wall a Republican and Democrat Psyop?

What do you mean? What has it got to do with Syria?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

The democrats and republicans have been talking about building the wall on and off for over 50 years. When it is an initiative of one party, the other party fights it. This has been very consistent and is so on other items, these types of strategic initiatives are used as bargaining chips to stall or derail forward motion. Seriously, you can't have a country getting along and going in a singular direction, they might become too organized, too powerful and they might just all wake up at the same time and destroy the globalists.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Do you believe that it is just U.S. troops that control that region?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

TYPO

edit on 9-4-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Or many more USA troops?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Good Afternoon BOT!

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Or many more USA troops?

If there are more U.S. troops, doesn't that put your agenda of saying why don't we do this with the U.S. border in jeopardy of being based on wrong information?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Hey this is a NO spin zone but since you do.......... Good day at The Company? Point is that if USA military can occupy a country with a supposed troops give or take + 3000 then we can hold the Mexican border without a wall and DHS. Question is DHS Kirstjen Nielsen a RINO working for The Cabal ~ Deep State. I am beginning to think so.

Secret Service Chief gone? Trump must have heard of another hit to go down on him. Wass up with Grassley? Another RINO?

Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Hey this is a NO spin zone but since you do.

There are either more troops or not. No spin from my perspective just yours.

Point is that if USA military can occupy a country with a supposed troops give or take + 3000 then we can hold the Mexican border without a wall and DHS.

Did you forget that your actually posted

Or many more USA troops?

And how many people are trying to cross the Syrian Border compared to the amount of people trying to cross the U.S.'s southern border. You need this information to make a valid argument for your position.

Question is DHS Kirstjen Nielsen a RINO working for The Cabal ~ Deep State. I am beginning to think so.

I don't know, but she is stepping down.

Secret Service Chief gone? Trump must have heard of another hit to go down on him. Wass up with Grassley? Another RINO?

I don't know the answer to that. I think that they might not of being performing to Trump's expectation.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

My point is that the USA Military did it and yes they can do things in war that DHS cant. But so what has DHS done to date? As far as the SS goes, Trump, whether you love him or hate him is as wry as a bobcat an smells things. He also has a business sense. He is not about to lose his or his family's life for a bunch of scumbags as he “will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic” and that they “will bear true faith and allegiance to the same.”

top topics

join