It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG Barr faces Congress-Livefeed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Here's why.

By law, grand jury testimony is sealed for the protection of those testifying.

Oops.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I bet you enjoy how some ATS members take you seriously, don't you? As President Trump says about the Democrats in general, you read the reactions from conservatives you're able to "trigger" on ATS, and laugh your fanny off.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I bet they don't.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I bet they don't.
I love how you are the direct opposite of what we propose and say.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: mikell

They will be able to say he refused to answer when in fact he couldn't answer because they asked questions that were not in the 4 page summary.

Perhaps they also do not understand the law or doj procedures?
That or they are using this hearing as a political hammer?

Phishing for out of context soundbites that the MSM can then disseminate with abandon.

Just a guess..

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I bet they don't.

SillyOlMe..CHECK THIS OUT!

A.G. Barr confirms this evening that he ALREADY HAS assembled a TEAM of investigators to go after the Obama-era criminals... everyone from Obama, to Lynch, to Comey, to Brennan, Clapper, Hillary, and many more.

SOURCE: www.foxnews.com...

I think this now makes THREE simultaneous investigations into these TRAITORS.

YES!

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
R.I.P.: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
April 10th - Senate Committee today.

Barr just freaked out the SENATE committee by saying he believes "political spying" took place during the 2016 election cycle.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
April 10th - Senate Committee today.

Barr just freaked out the SENATE committee by saying he believes "political spying" took place during the 2016 election cycle.
YUP.

Been watching and he essentially believes there is some genuine concern and pause.

IT WILL BE INVESTIGATED.

Damn, Barr is in another universe compared to Sessions, WOW.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

R.I.P.: twitter.com...
I'll RT, but in twitter jail again for 23 hrs cause I called some resistence twitter user some really bad words 🤭 about his views on us being pretty much a dictatorship. I kindly refutted his views 🤥

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Sessions got the John Huber investigation into the Clinton Foundation, and other Spygate matters, started in 2017. He was the "stealth" bomber.

Barr is more open with his views. He's giving Diane Feinstein a brain-freeze right now.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Sessions got the John Huber investigation into the Clinton Foundation, and other Spygate matters, started in 2017. He was the "stealth" bomber.

Barr is more open with his views. He's giving Diane Feinstein a brain-freeze right now.
That is true, but to be fair, Huber has been dragging his feet, or is that Horowitz?

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
One thing I found interesting is the Democrats grandstanding on Obamacare and after they have taken Trump to court a half dozen times they disagree with the court being involved in this case... Kind of hypocritical to say the least that they push to the courts anything they do not agree with but complain when it happens the same with something they agree with..

"its unconstitutional!!!"

I love how Barr suggested that if they feel it is unconstitutional then the court will agree with them and all is good.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Oh my.... well yes thats obvious. And so not what I was saying.
Have a great day....

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

That is true, but to be fair, Huber has been dragging his feet, or is that Horowitz?

What they're investigating is HUGE. Horowitz will be finished in May/June, Barr said yesterday. Huber is top-secret, like a REAL investigation should be.

It's unbelievable that CNN has to explain to its viewers the "conspiracy theory" of Hillary/FBI/DOJ Spying on the Trump campaign. They've kept their viewers so isolated, they had to nervously break the news to them just now....but it's only a "far right conspiracy theory".

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Just because the say they are going to look doenst mean they are going to find.
Its placating trumps stupid conspiracy theory point of view.
Another go nowhere waste of time.
especially if they plan to launch a defense against the dossier like big mouth is doing on tv right now.
He better be careful or he's going to get laughed at again.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

And everybody is laughing at him now.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

And did he just say he has no evidence of it? That he has not seen it? He wants to ensure that no spying took place???

Oh my doesn't that sound like he knows this is going nowhere?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join