It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a patients ghost return to thank me?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: Jrock272

I'm a mad scientist, so I try to science everything.

I cannot explain Ghost sightings, only theorise. How can one person be alive and dead? Schroedinger must be turning in his grave. The multiverse came to mind, but who cares, at least you had a pleasant encounter.

How can there be different sets of physics for the quantum and the macro, but not the spiritual and physical?

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Thank you for this wholesome content.
And I’m sure he was thanking you.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Haha I like the way you think. I never thought of it that way i was just going about my buisness

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Awesome story thank you for sharing.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Not sure I could do night shift in a hospital haha just sounds a little creepy. But still awesome story

link   

Not sure I could do night shift in a hospital haha just sounds a little creepy. But still awesome story

link   

link   

link   

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

As I've said before sometimes spirits will return to help grieving loved ones come to grips with themselves

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Visiting ESB

Well said and thank you very much

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Jimjolnir

This could support theory of them being more lifelike having recently departed therefore having more residual energy closer to death

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

Agreed haha I definitely had a lot of caffeine on board at that time. Starbucks and a bang energy drink at least.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

How can one person be alive and dead?

We are far more than just our physical bodies. When our physical body dies, our consciousness does not. That is my belief anyway.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
I don't get it then. Why this one soul?

Why not every soul who passes and wants to say goodbye? The ones who die alone, or with regret. The ones who die suddenly and should surely know the pain and suffering left for their loved ones. The ones who had hearts as big as mountains.

I don't buy it...

Perhaps you saw one of his relatives who had asked about those who did their best, waving thank you.

When we die, we're not there any more. What makes us, US, is that lump of stuff in a skull. Damage it, we change.. and there is no more damaging thing, than brain death.

Every soul that passes away doesn’t include an EMS person successfully resuscitating a patient for a final goodbye to their family. You must be a real hoot at parties.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Yes, I do believe you saw him.

The medical world is shock full of stories like this, but they are somewhat taboo within our materialistic paradigm.

I have stood by the bedside of someone close to me waking up, wild eyed, from a cardiac arrest (heart failure). The first thing he said to me after tearing off his C-PAP was "I've been on the treshold".... To my enduring shame my first thought was brain damage.

He later confessed that he didn't want to come back, although this was a man who loved his family, and life, dearly. He was concious for another day, utterly disinterested in this world, and then fell unconcious never to fully return.

His last concious act before going into a coma was to push me away when I tried to place the mask on him, and it was very hard to accept that he didn't want to be here anymore.

My biggest regret is that I didn't ask for more details, which was odd, but he told everyone he could about how wonderful it was on the other side and how nobody need be afraid of dearh.

I am quite sure that there are a lot of people in the medical field that sit on stories similar to yours, or even stranger, but nobody really wants to share this kind of thing to just anybody.

If you do get people to open up, the stories often come tumbling out...

Thank you for sharing :-)
edit on 13-4-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

No. A patient's ghost did not return to thank you.

maybe some could do with reading some of the negative NDE

www.astirinch.com...

www.astirinch.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
A rare, yet typical for rare, event.

There is a vast amount of noise and wishful thinking about death, but when one really explores the mountains of data it becomes clear that our general ideas about material existence in the Western world are flawed ... there is much more to this life we share... and from those same accounts, general science and some personal experiences with dying/dead loved ones, I lean towards continuing existence for those that want it, though I also lean towards a "religion is man made and mostly in error about details."

To those insisting consciousness resides in the brain because damage to it changes people, I would offer that maybe the brain is a tuner-receiver for consciousness residing "elsewhere." If so, brain damage means the person is having trouble "coming through" to this reality.

One thing is certain... we'll all know at some point in the long now.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I've had a run of bad luck latley. Since posting this I've been dispatched to 7 more cardiac arrests. Some we have worked others were obviously deceased. But unfortunately none have come back. But I haven't had any other experiences like this one.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I had a similar experience when my mother died. But rather than being visual it was just a mountain of love and concern that engulfed me. I knew that she was saying good-bye. And I told her to go to God and I will meet her soon enough. When my sister rang 30 minutes later to tell me, I said don't worry I already know, she already said goodbye to me.

I believe the reason you could ses him is because you are spiritually heightened. That does not infer you believe in religion or God.

He gave you a gift of knowledge. Don't forget it.
edit on 2-6-2019 by glend because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join