It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I like yours better!

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

White House correspondent John Roberts (FoxNews) said, at 5pm(CDT):

"When the President leaves to go to Florida for the weekend, he usually stops and talks to reporters gathered outside.

This afternoon, he and Melania passed right by us without saying a word, or waving. About half-way to Marine One, the President turned and shouted to us, "GAME OVER!".

We were all left scratching our heads...wondering what he meant."

Could be a statement of relief..or a statement that he's through playing games. I'm hoping its BOTH.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Its about damn time! Anyone got any idea where this picture is taken?

I looked it up on apple maps and labeled a little:

Edit to add:

I found this relates to Q1445.

Track ALL Suicides; Expect A LOT More

11 Jun 2018 - 12:16:25 AM
Track ALL suicides.
Example 1:
Think Spade.
Trace to Children Foundation(s) (NY).
Trace to Import/Export.
Trace from China/MX to Long Beach.

Trace sale/spin off of Co.
Trace to CF.
Trace to Port (Security Clearance Profile (L5)).
Who granted?
Hussein/HRC.

Expect A LOT more.
Q

So what I think Q is highlighting here is a location for human trafficking.
edit on 19-4-2019 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Carlyle Group.

That Q drop makes alot more [alarming] sense now vs a year ago, at least to me. Thanks for putting a spotlight back on it.

To the global cabal, 'All the World is a Stage', which holds the world hostage and enslaved by the debt it controls.
When Q says "choice is yours" it has meant that it’s something evil that we can choose to see or not to see, but Q goes on to say a 'REVELATION' is coming because we cannot allow this evil to continue. Q said the same thing about the claimed existence of a HRC video (Q854).

I watched a Water Wars docu about 10-12 years ago which one of the claims was water will soon be fought over like big Oil -- feed the perpetual war & profit machine. I didn't believe it and certainly not on a world-wide scale like we been fighting so-called terrorism the past few decades. Past civilizations have collapsed from poor water management. Course part of the water baron cabal strategy is contaimination and making the sheep think there is a water shortage and the aquafiers are going dry. Based on living experience in NV one could buy a piece of property to build a house but now can no longer have a private well drilled. Must have city water pipeline plumbed in at owners expense.
One of these 'water barons' is connected to my sig.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
18 Apr 2019 - 3:52:02 PM
MUELLER BLOCKADE END.
Fake investigations by committee members will not delay what is about to be unleashed.
Q

PANIC! Senior FBI and DOJ Officials are flipping on their colleagues, in order to save their own skin.

Says Sara Carter Tonight: twitter.com...

They know that with the "Mueller blockade" now officially removed...BARR is coming for them.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

You may have missed my earlier post but, yes I'm thinking the same.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
NEW: Bob Mueller Interviewed President Trump on May 16, 2017.

Getting the President charged with Obstruction of Justice, was always Bob Mueller's primary objective. Entrapping President Trump on a Perjury charge was the fall-back plan. (Neither was successful...thankfully!)

The Hillary Clinton sponsored "Trump-Russia Dossier" was used to authorize Mueller going after Papadopoulos, Manafort, and others.

GOOD READ!: theconservativetreehouse.com... re-162710

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Dup
edit on 19-4-2019 by 3rdEyeView because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   

The "Q" Strategy is to repeat the same things over and over and eventually you might be right, if not, just never talk about it again and the "Q" followers will forget it

how many times has he said "RR" was having a Bad day etc

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

The “Q Strategy” as you call it is actually to wake people up from a brainwash that’s been consuming 99% of the human population. “Q” never promised us anything .... he simply started asking questions on a forum board that cannot he infiltrated by demonrats.
There is a VERY good reason as to why Q keeps postings “YOU ARE THE NEWS NOW”.

That message alone to the public showed every human being what power really have against govt. we have taken over the narrative.... because of Qanon’s questions.

Just because other people have certain beliefs towards Q’s posts and messages, DOES NOT mean the rest of the world is falling into a rabbit hole. Researchers and anonymous people on the internet are answering the questions presented... WHY is that such a problem for you?

Why do you need to spend every single day monitoring this forum just to post anti - Q beliefs?

If you think Qanon and MAGA is all a scam, why complain HERE about it??? Every post you make shows me your true intentions... negativity... doubt... name calling... just go visit a thread you are interested in and be happy with your life.

GOD BLESS everyone who doesn’t post negative hate with no facts or evidence. This whole thread since the beginning has been evidence and facts provided, while shills and doubters come to post “negative hateful opinions” without presenting ANY shred of information or evidence.

I’ve been watching this whole thing play out since a month after Qanon started posting. It’s been a roller coaster and I can tell you without a doubt in my mind..... POTUS and his closest advisors created this Q movement. Once you can fully grasp that, you’ll really understand what’s happening.

Anyway I didn’t mean to bark at you, we are mostly all here for the same reason, truth and transparency :/

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Sorry for the double post I just started an account here....

@XAnarchistX - May I ask you why you monitor these Qanon threads daily? Why do you follow the drops? Why are you here bashing people for researching information that could help their future if they were informed? If this was all a LARP, what is the end goal? You have really never addressed those questions.... well from what I’ve seen in the past month or two.

Q posts cryptic messages and numbers... researchers try and decode, and match things up with relevant content... if they are off base, what does it matter to you? All of these people are working for a better society. They aren’t doing this in their free time for fun!!??

The more you post, the more you show your cards. It is either time to wake up or time to focus on things you actually enjoy. Life is short brother, be happy.

Semper Fidelis

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   

So to vote in the US anyone can just walk in? No driver's licence?

In florida you have to have an id of some kind proving who you are to vote.

For the nominations you can't vote unless you are registered.

For potus you only need the id.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If Democrats and the MSM were to back-off, and/or apologize, that would blunt the intensity of desire to see them receive justice. Most Americans, and maybe even President Trump would feel that way. "Ah...let's put the past behind us, and move forward with all focus on making America even greater."

Agreed.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

You have to admit that "low barr" is clever.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Maybe this all soured him on being potus at all and isn't going to run in 2020?

I wouldn't blame him. Just give us all the finger and walk out.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Maybe this all soured him on being potus at all and isn't going to run in 2020?

I wouldn't blame him. Just give us all the finger and walk out.

Don't think cutting and running is in the POTUS's DNA ..... I view the thought portrayed as a Liberals dream. Your mileage may vary. Lastly LOL

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

It’s the soft bigotry of low expectations. They try and say that black people cant figure out how to get an ID so therefore they will be disenfranchised. It’s crazy.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Re Q Posts on yesterday (#3313, 3314, 3315) - some date decodes:

April 18th. 2019 has the following decode characteristics applying to all 3 posts:

a) It is at minute position 17 on the Qclock = Q,

b) April 18 2019 = 4+1+8+2+1+9 = 25 = 5x5, 5by5, Eyes On.

In addition, the timestamp of #3315, 21:53:00, adds to 11 = deep state:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 652a35 No.6233873 📁
Apr 18 2019 21:53:00 (EST)
Rod's departure next?
Q

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
So, after all the dust has settled from yesterday and I have read the entire report, I think one thing is now crystal clear to me. All that Mueller is a white hat B.S. is complete out the window. IMO the report is pretty damning on its face. This is why normally these types of things are not released to the public. Now Trump is even more smeared in the public yet no charges have been filed. That’s the reason this thing is supposed to remain confidential in the first place. In no other investigation would they release all this info on someone who had not been charged with a crime.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: 1point92AU

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think Democrats continuing and ramping up their investigations/words-of-hate, make it more likely they will be investigated (already occurring), and ultimately indicted.

If Democrats and the MSM were to back-off, and/or apologize, that would blunt the intensity of desire to see them receive justice. Most Americans, and maybe even President Trump would feel that way. "Ah...let's put the past behind us, and move forward with all focus on making America even greater."

"Those who scream the loudest..."

I add "irrational" to the formula. Irrational loud screaming is what Schiff and Nadler did today. They are both convinced that President Trump Obstructed Justice AND Conspired with Russia. Bob Mueller just didn't have the luck of finding it...but they will!

Schiff has become delusional. Does he seriously think he has evidence of collusion that Mueller couldn't find?

As others have mentioned, the obstruction points are all political. Half of them seem to hinge on the idea that Trump somehow forfeited his First Amendment rights when he became president. The rest talk about actions that the president considered taking (but didn't), or things like firing Comey that didn't obstruct anything. Mueller punted on whether to recommend charges because he knows any obstruction charges would be legally dubious and hard to defend.

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join