It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

In Texas, thanks to 5th circuit. And for some reason texas applauded these laws.

This is in reference to not having a photo Id

Several things that don't contain a photo and our voter registration does not contain a photo either, tho, as I recall one is required to register.

texas voter id laws

edit on 18-4-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I think this whole thing has been disgusting. Millions of dollars and two years wasted on a Liberal nothing-burger.

Everyone screaming Trump was corrupt should be ordered to pay the government back including the GD lying media.

This country has a horrible track record right now.

No. Business. Gets. Done.

Why? Because s**theads on the left are upset they lost all their marbles to a businessman who has creamed them in performance, economic and otherwise.

Look what he has gotten done despite their obstruction. Imagine how much more could have been accomplished if they had not tried to kneecap him 24/7.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Why would Rod Rosenstein's imminent departure matter at this point?

For that matter, would it have been important when Q first stated it, in December 2018?

BTW...Based on the brevity and non-combativeness of Q posts since #3312 (11 Apr 2019), I don't think a replacement spokesperson for the Q-team has been located yet.

Exactly, who cares, right?

He's been [RR] since the beginning and now he's become 'Rod'. So now we're friends, lets go grab a beer while we walk your arse out the door... Really??

"replacement spokesperson for the Q-team" ? You lost me. Since when did Q-team ever have a spokesperson?

Well, if Rel's proposed prediction is right we should get a rapid fire of posts tomorrow/Saturday that hopefully will help explain what the hell is going on.

ETA: *Creep Thumper - I feel your pain and agree.

edit on 18-4-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

IMO, (as I've said before) evidence points to the primary spokesperson for Q leaving the White House a couple weeks ago.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

IMO, (as I've said before) evidence points to the primary spokesperson for Q leaving the White House a couple weeks ago.

I've been in and out here for the past week, so I'm going to ask what may be a stupid question. Do you have a name?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Why? Because s**theads on the left are upset they lost all their marbles to a businessman who has creamed them in performance, economic and otherwise.
Look what he has gotten done despite their obstruction. Imagine how much more could have been accomplished if they had not tried to kneecap him 24/7.

Many big-time truths crammed into just 2 sentences!

BRAVO!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I've been in and out here for the past week, so I'm going to ask what may be a stupid question. Do you have a name?

Yes! We all do. I'm CareWeMust. Pleased to meet you... "Creep Thunder".

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I meant the Q person who departed.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Gina Haspel had a talk at Auburn. I skimmed it, not much of interest to me except one thing that did stick out.

She was asked about the biggest threat to the United States and said each agency defines their area as the biggest and all are right from their POV. But she did not see the the "threats" as existential.

To me this is a huge point made by her. The C_A has deemed every single human an existential threat to the US, humanity and earth since pappa bush walked in the front door.

Endless crises' for us to fear. In fact her whole demeanor on the subject was measured and without hysteria. I find no reason for her to say this unless she feels it is true, as funding for all agencies requires hysteria.

26:00

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: CoramDeo

Crazy what a seemingly trival mention leads to

Haliburton

It goes on and on ....Lots of connections made here....

I don’t know if or what this means, but you jogged a memory.

From the late 90s until 2006 or so, I often attended Mass State Police surplus auctions. A friend whose family owns a Ford dealership would help me choose cars to buy in order to repair and resell. (For those who don’t know or don’t remember those tiny ads in the back of Rolling Stone 25 years ago, surplus police vehicles sell for literally pennies on the dollar. As in, a trailer load of Crown Victorias with low mileage and almost no problems for well under $1000). The fleet services people rarely cleaned the cars before sale. Thus, all kinds of interesting things could be found, however it was almost certain that you’d at least find the registration and some service invoices in the glovebox.

It wasn’t uncommon for seized vehicles to be sold. There were also vehicles whose former lives were undercover roles, which were fairly obvious to the casual observer. But the reason why I’m posting is because there was a glut of unmarked cruisers from about 2001-2003 that had very unusual registrations. They had been registered to Bechtel, Parsons, and Brinckerhoff, or Kellogg, Brown, and Root. All of which are linked to, or part of, Halliburton. In my 20+ years of attending government auctions, and 20+ years in law enforcement, I had never encountered anything like that before or since. I don’t know what the reason was. I’m absolutely certain that my friend and I aren’t the only ones who remember seeing those odd registrations, though I hadn’t asked anyone or even thought about this in years.

Again, I don’t know the significance, but somehow the Commonwealth of MA was in bed with Halliburton in some quasi-law enforcement capacity. I bet some kind of similar arrangements exist elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: therainmaker

The timing is extremely interesting, just post-9/11.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I meant the Q person who departed.

I don't remember his name off the top of my head, but he was the head of the Secret Service.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Tide has changed the public is woke and demands JUSTICE. Wishing everyone here participating/lurking a blessed weekend. Full moon has me awake with feelings of strength I hope others can feel this positive energy and spread it to family/friends. First Down on the 40

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Never seen those Nadler and Schiff memes before. LOL!!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Wonder if 'Warrior' knows of this guy 'Sawman'. I've seen him on GunnyTime w/ R. Lee Ermey (RIP).

You in there bro?

"The only easy day was yesterday". V I P R and Secret Squirrel patch?

Founder of #V4CR www.vets4childrescue.org...

Craig Sawyer
@CraigRSawyer

"Cowards like swalwell who serve our enemies to disarm & render defenseless our law-abiding citizens must lie & use deceit to get the unwitting to vote for their tyrannical attacks. He’s a traitor & hostile to ALL good American citizens. Vote him OUT!!"
10:04 AM - 18 Apr 2019
twitter.com...

Check out his border videos
twitter.com...

YT channel

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
A mysterious tweet from the POTUS_Schedule Twitter...

twitter.com...

It was deleted shortly after.

Rel!! We're gonna need you over here!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The world is turning too slowly.

Feels like another year and a half journey because people who predicted the report would change nothing are right.

It's like we are all living on one side or the other and neither can see the other side's point of view.

I'm still enjoying the show but what will it take to end this thing?

They will not drop it and are going to try to impeach which won't work but will fill the time.

Meanwhile would spygate even sway the otherside? Declas?

I don't think so because they wouldn't care who did what as long as it was to take Trump down.

2020 will be the only finality and what comes then who even knows.

Arrests will make the other side go nuts, if they ever happen.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I'm thinking post re-election. Maybe. But, when high powered gov't lawdogs are running the show nothing moves fast. They move at glacial speed.

Back at ya...

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
A mysterious tweet from the POTUS_Schedule Twitter...

twitter.com...

It was deleted shortly after.

Rel!! We're gonna need you over here!

You could try it as the pass phrase for the WL encrypted safe guards.

P

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join