It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

LOL. I was listening to Barr but not really watching except for a few glimpses of noting RR looking like a zombie stare. Nice screen grab!

So, who was the bearded guy opposite?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I think that is at the crux of the matter. How can one obstruct a sham investigation? If POTUS knows from jump street he didnt do anything, how can his actions be seen as obstructing justice, when justice is his complete exoneration?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
So it looks like MSNBC sent out the memo that Purple is the color of the day
They made a point to say he's at " some military event "...cause, you know saying that he's at a WOUNDED WARRIOR event might make the POTUS look like he's actually doing his job !!

hmmmm ? All the Fox ladies wearing Black and White ?

edit on 18-4-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I expect a full summary from you by end of day. Happy reading!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'd rather read a book.

But let me know if there any plot twists. I'm no fussed about spoilers.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I have a bold prediction regarding the released Mueller report. It is not going to change anyones mind on either side of the equation, and all its going to do is make us hate each other a little more.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Scanning the report now. I took a look first at the DNC hack section.

Conclusion from Cranky: This report is NOT for Anons. NOT.

The DNC hack section follows the established narrative perfectly, excluding Seth Rich and the true nature of Guccifer 2.0. The report follows the established narrative for a reason and does so perfectly.

So why? This is fascinating. The point of the RM mess was to establish the narrative of the [r]ussian's spending, quite literally, a few hundred dollars to influence the election as very real.

The reason: Because it was NOT DJT or anyone with him. The DNC hack section goes into great detail to never mention DJT or anyone in his campaign.

See it - exoneration because the narrative was investigated, and the narrative did not include DJT.

If the report went to far from the DNC hack narrative, as in Seth Rich stole the docs, then the NPC's folks would loose their minds and smell a rat - deflection from the fact that "DJT did it."

While it would please the Anons to confirm their research, this report was NOT for Anons. This is the case of "look over here, not over here." What did DJT say last week: when this is over Nunes will be seen a hero. What has Devin quietly been doing, in the house no less, while everyone was focused on the report?

Well played...
edit on 18-4-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There must be something BIG planned. Something that no one is anticipating, IMO.

There wasn't.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: crankyoldman

For me, tomorrow is the biggest indicator of where this Q movement is at this point. The RM report is out, Barr is in place, we're all awake to the misdeeds in question. I understand due process and the need to introduce it "legally" however if the response is generic, I won't question Q, I will question their ability to overthrow. I've fought the good fight for almost 40 years..haven't won #. Tomorrow is a big day Cranky, let's hope it's what we all hope it is.

How do you feel now?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Are you upset Trump is still a victim of an attempt coup to overthrow his presidency?

I thought "all we have is Barr's letter" "let us see the full report" narrative was going to make y'all happy.
edit on 18/4/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'm seeing it reported that Mueller's report clears Carter Page of any wrongdoing -- they found no evidence to support the accusations against him. This is huge, because those allegations were the basis for the FISA warrants, the "wire tapping" that we were repeatedly promised didn't happen.

link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

For me, tomorrow is the biggest indicator of where this Q movement is at this point. The RM report is out, Barr is in place, we're all awake to the misdeeds in question. I understand due process and the need to introduce it "legally" however if the response is generic, I won't question Q, I will question their ability to overthrow. I've fought the good fight for almost 40 years..haven't won #. Tomorrow is a big day Cranky, let's hope it's what we all hope it is.

How do you feel now?

Do you somehow think the Dems have been vindicated today or something?

link   
In starting to read this report major questions jump out.

1. If Wikileaks were involved with Russians why not question them?

2. If Wikileaks were involved FISAs must have been deployed and all upstream communication examined so they would know the truth. K not a question but I guess this is the ongoing investigation. Makes that pretty clear by redaction placement.

3. The UK should absolutely not allow extradition because this report makes it clear there is a sealed ongoing POLITICAL investigation.

4. The UK will extradite anyway because this is all obviously preordained.

5. This should scare everyone.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Are you upset Trump is still a victim of an attempt coup to overthrow his presidency?

I don't believe in the coup.

I thought "all we have is Barr's letter" "let us see the full report" narrative was going to make y'all happy.

Not sure who "y'all" are. Not even sure what you mean by this. But I can tell you that yes, I am happy that the muller report was released.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

You must go back and listen to Barr's presser today very carefully.
With each item he said no Americans were involved until he got to the DNC hacking item where he deliberately did not say no Americans were involved.
He left the room for the Seth rich story

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Not even a little bit.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

You are really reaching.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Are you kidding?

The whole story points to this being the likely outcome of where things are headed.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Trump was too naive to allow such bad apples in his campaign. Page, Manafort, all these people joined the campaign with the objective of undermining it. Page had plenty of contacts with the Russians before he volunteered for the campaign.

I think being on his first run, Trump was still kinda innocent and/or skeptical on how evil these people are and how they'll do almost anything to make things go their way. Let's hope this doesn't happen again.

Interestingly, Carter Page section is heavily redacted for "Grand Jury" reasons...

Mhmmm. FISA declass incoming?

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join