It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

mobile.twitter.com... POTUS Twitter is sending shots

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
What's the best live stream?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Maybe Q-Anon was a herald of sorts to divulge the multi-year plan President Trump was recruited for. After 2 years of interacting with the public (Phase I, Phase II, etc.), Q goes silent to let the hammer fall, now that everything is in place (Mueller complete, OIG report due, FISA declass ready, GJ indictments unsealed, etc.). Thus, Q's job is done.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Press conference under way.
Rod Rosenstein looks like a deer in the headlights and is sweating bullets.
I am so freaking enjoying the show

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
This is so dull to listen to, just release the statement for people to read themselves. Barr's doing ok but the other two look so nervous.
edit on 18-4-2019 by SeenItBelieveIt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The Dems just got 10 new investigations to string along.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Press conference under way.
Rod Rosenstein looks like a deer in the headlights and is sweating bullets.
I am so freaking enjoying the show

Rods expression is what happens when an Eagle grabs you by the Shoulder lol
(Screen Grab)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The only redactions will be regarding ongoing investigations....Nice.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Lets not forget .......

Horowitz did not comment further. The moderator, Sarah Lynch of Reuters, made it clear that the watchdog's FISA abuse probe was off-limits for further questions. “I was also asked to just tell everybody — please don’t ask about an ongoing investigation. Don’t ask Michael [Horowitz] about the FISA-Carter Page investigation. He can’t talk about it. As much as we all want to know what the finding will be," she said.

DOJ inspector general confirms yearlong investigation into FISA abuse is still active - March 21, 2019

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
NBC is melting down.

They're dropping the 4 am "Barr is just Trump's attorney" talking points. Breathlessly.

Ha.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

The Trumpet sure has been has sounded

“Have in mind therefore in what manner thou hast received and heard: and observe, and do penance. If then thou shalt not watch, I will come to thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know at what hour I will come to thee.” (Apoc. 3,3).

TRUMPets & PENanCE

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The projection begins.

“Why are you protecting the president?”

“Why isn’t Mueller here?”

“Why are you being generous to the president?”

They’ve set a precedent(anti Trump people) that if you do not make every effort to crucify him (Trump) you, yourself, therefore deserve to be crucified.

That’s why this is so serious. Because it’s not about the president and his actions, or even the actions of those around him, anymore.

To the resistors it is about any one who supports him

They believe we must pay some penance for simply holding a different belief.

Just going off your own script is so dangerous to them, I guess they believed the mind control
Would’ve been perfected by now, and that nobody could break from it.

Edit:

Collusion=Hollywood and establishment politics
Collusion=mainstream journalists and establishment politics.
Collusion= big tech censorship of anti establishment views
Collusion= sacrifices to dark entities and usage of
Black magic to further your agendas
Collusion= foundations/NGOs/go fund me money funneling for illegal activities and sketchy ties to establishment politics.

NOT collusion: winning an election strategically and fairly, even if surprisingly, by appealing directly to Americans who have been forgotten and forsaken.

Projection. Should be word of the year.
edit on 18-4-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
a reply to: carewemust

Absolutely right!!!! The whole thing has come down to an old adage of mine "Balls, crotcho and macho". These folks are about to be schooled. An honest man will ALWAYS come out on top even if the fight costs him everything. Fitting, that it will all come to a head on Holy Thursday. The day of the Last Supper and the day Jesus told Judas he would betray him three times before the cock crows...….

Actually, he told Peter that he would deny knowing Jesus 3 times.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The one thing that is common across the western world these last few years has been change, from Trump to Brexit, mass immigration and upheaval.

Possibly just some light conditioning for what's coming.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
NBC is melting down.

They're dropping the 4 am "Barr is just Trump's attorney" talking points. Breathlessly.

Ha.

Yeah, these are the moments where the MSM " Collusion " become sooo obvious ! These people just can't be this dumb, so we're left with " m.A.L.I.C.E "...

It was hysterical when Barr was asked about his press conference being " unprecedented " by a reporter, he says to her basically, " Do you know of a Precedent ? " She says. " No "...lol...then Barr says " Well then how can it be unprecedented ? "

edit on 18-4-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Twitter

MSM Narrative

edit on 4182019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The issue of the day is now the 10 items looked at for obstruction. I’m eager to hear what they are and when they happened.

- were they actions/statements made in public view or behind curtains? My guess firing Comey and tweets.

- did they all happen after the illegal and fake investigation started? If so, that’s more “self defense” than obstruction.

- finally, if all after investigation started, what was actually obstructed? The illegal/fake investigation can’t really be obstructed, can it?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

When does it end ..... When there is no there there .....

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
I know Comey's firing is one of the items. But his firing didn't obstruct anything, and Trump's comments at the time made it clear he knew it wouldn't stop the investigation. So that dog just won't hunt.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeenItBelieveIt

originally posted by: vinifalou
Make sure to drink lots of water and send some good vibes thoughts to Barr, Mueller and Rosenstein. And POTUS of course. The negative energy they are directly receiving is huge, but we can always fight back.

Now this definitely is a LARP. Fighting an energy war. Come off it.

Today will be nothing, Repubs will still say nothing significant happened, Dems will want more information and the circle continues.

What. You don't believe in energy ?

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join