It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

SR is one of the "Nunes Bakers' Dozen" 😎

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Swamp Republicans and Democrats were defending Susan Rice back in 2017, and questioning Devin Nunes's sanity.

thehill.com...

I hope a lot of Congressmen on both sides of the aisle are investigated and indicted.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You get the irony that by posting this you are creating more slide than anyone else.... right?

Also surely this wont be the mueller report, they'll be another excuse and another request by the dems and another 3 months before its finally all put to bed and something else gets investigated.

Its Dem investigations all the way to the elections, which means no booms from Q as well as they obviously need to wait for some reason.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Why is this spooky?
You knew this date had to come at some point right? Kind of how time works.

lol, all of sudden people acting like the number 17 never existed before.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SeenItBelieveIt

The number 17, the letter "Q"

though there was one person here who thought "Q" dated all the way back to the bible...

also, some people here think Trump is a time traveler

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   

BBC child star Died on the 7th April, which is a date for ritual sacrifice.
And they just tell you now?

Apr. 6 ~ GOOD FRIDAY (Death of Christ) ~ (date varies annually)
(Blood Ritual) HUMAN SACRIFCE

"Good Friday" is the beginning of satanic high days that are celebrated throughout the weekend to the end of the day on Easter Sunday. Pray with us for the rescue of all people being held for human sacrifice at this time.

Apr. 7 ~ EASTER EVE DAY (date varies annually)
(Blood Ritual) Human sacrifice

link
edit on 18-4-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Pence is the time traveller.

Yeah, its just the nonsense like the number 17 jersey Trump received that people got over excited about until it was pointed out it wasn't Trumps decision and so they just erased those moments from their memory.

Or the most ridiculous catchphrase of "how many more coincidences" etc... considering a lot of them turn out to be BS but they just ignore it once they've blown their load in the moment.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Good morning truth-seekers!

Hope y'all had a good night of sleep, I know I did.

Today is gonna be a day full of surprises for everyone. I don't think these corrupt and evil people will give up that easy, we should stay vigilant on what's going to happen simultaneously with the discoveries we'll make today.

Make sure to drink lots of water and send some good vibes thoughts to Barr, Mueller and Rosenstein. And POTUS of course. The negative energy they are directly receiving is huge, but we can always fight back.

I'm wondering what's gonna be the word on the street if Q doesn't drop anything today... Perhaps the DS managed somehow to shut Q down? Since they own the Silicon Valley I wouldn't dismiss this. Desperate times requires desperate measures.

Perhaps maybe Q is just a WH staffer who have direct access to some information and thought about sharing... I don't know, at this point I don't think Q is THAT important anymore. The ball is with us now, and it's our job to wake people up.

Just a few morning thoughts. Have a great day everyone!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
MSM - Rumor/Gossip / Monarch Synchronized News Agency - in full panic mode - They have no script other than the Turrets they have acquired - Russssssia Collusssssion - Which has totally fell flat on its face.

Watching millennial talking heads spout off what is normal and what is not, when most likely there college degree was bought and paid for without the real education backing it up, is comical.

Remember just because a face is on TeeVee disagreeing with reality because it doesn't suit the synchronized agenda and political opinion doesn't make it so LOL

G L O R I U S - Let it Rain

edit on 4182019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Good value add, thanks!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

Why do all these people have private companies handling their congressional email and website? Do they not have government employees who are supposed to take care of that kind of stuff? That does not seem like something you would farm out to an outside contractor.

edit on 18-4-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
Make sure to drink lots of water and send some good vibes thoughts to Barr, Mueller and Rosenstein. And POTUS of course. The negative energy they are directly receiving is huge, but we can always fight back.

Now this definitely is a LARP. Fighting an energy war. Come off it.

Today will be nothing, Repubs will still say nothing significant happened, Dems will want more information and the circle continues.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SeenItBelieveIt

edit on 18/4/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Next question is "Are the contractors all security cleared?"

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

It obviously cannot be very strict. Look at what the Awans were able to get away with in the same position for other Congressmen!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
potential arsonist stopped

man is in custody after he tried to enter St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York on Wednesday night with gallons of gasoline, lighter fluid and lighters, authorities said.

"It's hard to say exactly what his intentions were but I think the totality of circumstances of an individual walking into an iconic location like St. Patrick's Cathedral, carrying over four gallons of gasoline, two bottles of lighter fluid and lighters is something we would have great concern over," Miller said.

The man initially told officers he was cutting through the cathedral to get to Madison Avenue and that his car had run out of gas, but Miller said when officers checked his car, it had gas.

Attempt to change narrative?
Copycat?

Stay vigilant today!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Good Morning All

Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Mueller Time ! It's a little after 6am on the west coast, the morning " News " shows have been delicious, can't wait till 6:30 am ! lol, I know, I know Cranky, but giving up teevee today would be like going on a diet on Thanksgiving.

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join