It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Bill1960

PANIC - Democrats are demanding that AG Barr cancel his morning press briefing!

twitter.com...

What are they so afraid of? Do they really believe they have this much power over the Attorney General?

CWM, this is peak polarity. We are seeing the grand expression of polarity thinking here. Had Barr said, "no presser, just release it" the resistance would have gone ballistic demanding a presser to explain himself and not hide behind DJT.

What is important to observe is DJT and Q team et al KNOW THIS! These folks cannot help themselves anymore, they have lost the ability reason - if they ever had it. They will demand the right to have their cancer if DJT releases a cure!

No matter what the report says or doesn't say, they will all swing to the opposite polarity. They cannot help themselves.

For me, this part will be hilarious, for some enraging, and others surreal. The reason I'm on the laughing side is most will use their polarity position as a the position of "I told you so" when that position was created BY DJT/Q team et al!!!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
a reply to: pheonix358

You are correct it's a different article. I ran into the same issue you did, it was widely report mostly from European sources the first responders were tied up in traffic the night it happened. The reporting delay article was the best I could find before heading out for work.

I remember Macron giving that excuse.

Black hats are trying to clean the web. Pity about the myriad vids out there from cell phones that depict the cry, where are the firemen.

P

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Fireman

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

For me, tomorrow is the biggest indicator of where this Q movement is at this point. The RM report is out, Barr is in place, we're all awake to the misdeeds in question. I understand due process and the need to introduce it "legally" however if the response is generic, I won't question Q, I will question their ability to overthrow. I've fought the good fight for almost 40 years..haven't won #. Tomorrow is a big day Cranky, let's hope it's what we all hope it is.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

For me, tomorrow is the biggest indicator of where this Q movement is at this point. The RM report is out, Barr is in place, we're all awake to the misdeeds in question. I understand due process and the need to introduce it "legally" however if the response is generic, I won't question Q, I will question their ability to overthrow. I've fought the good fight for almost 40 years..haven't won #. Tomorrow is a big day Cranky, let's hope it's what we all hope it is.

I truly hope that Obama is on the hook starting tomorrow.

But we'll see.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

One of the problems I have with the construction worker angel, that has been thrown out there is, why was he alone?
You never send a team of 1.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Hussein should hang but, you must climb the ladder. I don't expect him to be arrested tomorrow, however it's time for a good hard from the hips counter punch. Should be interesting.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Did you see the 3 videos at the link? There were other firefighters that came directly after. The videos at link were much clearer. Otherwise, agree always two man rule or more.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Bill1960

What's so satisfying to me is that REPUBLICANS hold all the legal cards. The White House, the DOJ, the Senate, the Supreme Court.

The Democrats can demand, whine and complain all they want. But they don't have the authority to Set up Prosecutor cases, Grand Juries, Indict, Imprison, Pick Judges..etc. Democrats are totally 100% Impotent where it matters.

Also goes to show if no arrest or indictments the republicans are as worthless and corrupted as the democrats.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I find it humorous that the Dems are demanding that the AG cancel his press conference. Haberman the Twit is whining that the "reporters" should have an advance copy so that they can shout questions and interrupt the AG. These mental midgets think that they can better interpret the results for their followers and should be given a preview before the rest of the citizens. I find their analyses shallow and biased and the unabashed gushing over their heroes particularly odious.

The most guilty and frightened Congressional critters want more and more investigations until they get what they hope to hear. In their arrogance, they forget that subpoenas apply to them, too. What would really blow the lid off would be all the Dems demanding Trump's bank transactions suddenly discovering that their own transactions, legal and illegal, were already subpoenaed by the DOJ and their assets frozen. Only Congressional salaries would be exempt from freezing and eventual confiscation. NSA has it all. If this goes as predicted, many will go down. Lesser miscreants will decide to retire to "spend more time with family" to evade prosecution.
Will Obama run to Kenya or a Muslim state without an extradition treaty to escape justice? Maybe, but being stripped of his US citizenship and all his assets through fines and confiscations should fix things up nicely. He may even have to work for a living at some point.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
DOE Press Staff
‏Verified account @EnergyPress

“There is no truth that @SecretaryPerry is departing the Administration any time soon. He is happy where he is serving President Trump and leading the Department of Energy” – Shaylyn Hynes, @ENERGY Press Secretary
6:08 PM - 17 Apr 2019
twitter.com...

Q will be posting again, soon.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

No I didn't, the only videos I've seen are of one man on the tower walking into the door.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Question - Anyone heard of Anne Lewis Strategies LLC? I'm having a hard time finding much of anything on them.

See the weird thing is according to True Pundit, Thomas Paine, who is actually Michael Moore - Anne Lewis Strategies LLC was hired to manage

Source

However, Weiner and Abedin, who is Hillary Clinton’s closest personal aide, weren’t the only people with access to the Weiner’s email account. Potentially dozens of unknown individuals had access to Abedin’s sensitive State Department emails that were stored in Weiner’s email account, FBI sources confirmed. FEC records show Weiner paid more than $92,000 of congressional campaign funds to Anne Lewis Strategies LLC to manage his email and web site. According to FBI sources, the D.C.-based political consulting firm has served as the official administrator of the anthonyweiner.com domain since 2010, the same time Abedin was working at the State Department. This means technically Weiner and Abedin’s emails, including top secret State Department emails, could have been accessed, printed, discussed, leaked, or distributed by untold numbers of personnel at the Anne Lewis consulting firm because they can control where the website and it emails are pointed, FBI sources said.

2010 - Pre-scandal
2011 - Weiner's fall from grace
2016 - History repeats itself

Anne Lewis Strategies LLC was maintaining all of this for YEARS.

Abedin forwarded classified and top secret State Department emails to Weiner’s email

Abedin stored emails, containing government secrets, in a special folder shared with Weiner warehousing over 500,000 archived State Department emails.

Weiner had access to these classified and top secret documents without proper security clearance to view the records

Abedin also used a personal yahoo address and her Clintonemail.com address to send/receive/store classified and top secret documents

A private consultant managed Weiner’s site for the last six years, including three years when Clinton was secretary of state, and therefore, had full access to all emails as the domain’s listed registrant and administrator via Whois email contacts.

This is their President. Can't find much else on them, but her being part of the Dem Committee is telling.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I notice the origin of the ND fire lays at the base of the steeple, the ideal place for an arsonist.

As those timbers look too large to ignite from a little pile of sawdust, imo....I could be wrong.

Remember the WW2 bat bombs? Like that but drones....

edit on 17-4-2019 by FlyingFox because: sorry I can't remember the source for that graphic. iirc, it was a history site rather than news.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Looks similar to how one would build a bon-fire.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Will Obama run to Kenya or a Muslim state without an extradition treaty to escape justice? Maybe, but being stripped of his US citizenship and all his assets through fines and confiscations should fix things up nicely. He may even have to work for a living at some point.

Q894

When we’re done he’ll claim Kenyan citizenship as a way to escape.
Q

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Once it gets going....

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

Server or JA = truth exposed (SR).
D’s are in crisis mode.
AWAN is bigger than you can imagine.
Putin / U1 will come out post summit (they will try to apply artificial MSM heat to cancel).
These people are corrupt beyond belief.
America for sale.
Sold out.
Q

qmap.pub...

Yeah Buddy!

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

WE'RE ANNE LEWIS STRATEGIES AND... We want to change the world.

From day one, we’ve been all in with Sandy Hook Promise. Sandy Hook Promise’s success is a testament to the parents who have courageously summoned a reserve of strength to keep fighting after the loss of their children.

When we became the full-service digital agency for Sandy Hook Promise, a nonprofit established by the families of victims of the Newtown, Connecticut, school shooting and allied community members, the organization was four months old and just beginning to think about building a digital program. Now Sandy Hook Promise is a force advocating for safer communities and an end to gun violence.

annelewisllc.com...

edit on 17-4-2019 by Sabrechucker because: Corrupt

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

ANNE LEWIS STRATEGIES LLC

Company Number
EXTUID_2887225
Native Company Number
L29664
Status
Active
Incorporation Date
18 August 2006 (over 12 years ago)
Company Type
Limited Liability Company
Jurisdiction
District of Columbia (US)
Registered Address

1140 19th ST NW, Suite 300
Washington
District of Columbia
United States

Agent Name
C T CORPORATION SYSTEM
Agent Address
1015 15th St NW, Suite 1000, Washington, District of Columbia, 20005
Directors / Officers

Binns, Nathaniel, governor
C T CORPORATION SYSTEM, agent
Lewis, Anne, ceo
Lewis, Anne, governor

Registry Page
corponline.dcra.dc.gov...

Open Corporates

They also have several other branches:

United States flag ANNE LEWIS STRATEGIES LLC (District of Columbia (US), 18 Aug 2006- , 1140 19th ST NW, Suite 300, Washington, District of Columbia, 20036)
United States flag branch ANNE LEWIS STRATEGIES LLC (Washington (US), 16 Apr 2018- , 1140 19TH ST NW STE 300, WASHINGTON, DC, 20036-6611)
United States flag branch ANNE LEWIS STRATEGIES LLC (North Dakota (US), 6 Sep 2012- )
United States flag branch ANNE LEWIS STRATEGIES LLC (California (US), 12 Sep 2016- , 1020 EAST 1ST STREET PAPILLION NB 68046)
United States flag branch Anne Lewis Strategies LLC (Pennsylvania (US), 28 Sep 2018- , CT Corporation System Dauphin)
United States flag branch Anne Lewis Strategies LLC (Colorado (US), 15 Oct 2015- )
United States flag branch Anne Lewis Strategies LLC (North Carolina (US), 13 Apr 2018- , 160 Mine Lake Ct Ste 200, Raleigh, NC, 27615)

Open Corporates

With regards to Anne Lewis:

C&E: How did you get into digital marketing?Lewis: It’s at the intersection of policy, politics and communications and I realized that I had a background in all three of those things. I worked for candidates. I worked on the Hill. I was in the Clinton Administration for six or seven years, so when the Internet exploded it was just the logical place to put it all together. This is actually my first private sector job—ever.

Movers & Shakers: Anne Lewis Campaigns & Elections 07/09/2014

Why am I not surprised?

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join