It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Rosicrucian = 167
Notre-Dame Cathedral = 167
Notre-Dame de Paris = 167
167 = 39th Prime.

167 also equates to Groupe Artémis, the French holding company owned by François-Henri Pinault (chairman), which was founded by his father François Pinault.

He owns one of the largest collections of contemporary art worldwide.

Some other 167s;
- Enlil Returns
- Phoenix Rising
- John David Podesta
- Masonic Penalty
- Saturn's Laws
- Satanic Rituals
- The Ninth Circle Cabal
- Escape The Matrix

Btw,

French millionaire Francois-Henri Pinault...
is a little more than a millionaire.

Net worth
US$30.6 billion (September 2018)

edit on 16/4/2019 by KnightErrant because: Dangit

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

France = hexagon
Israel = hexagram

Resonance...

Nostradamus's family was originally Jewish, but had converted to Catholicism before he was born. 

He was one of at least nine children of notary Jaume (or Jacques) de Nostredame and Reynière, granddaughter of Pierre de Saint-Rémy who worked as a physician in Saint-Rémy.[9] Jaume's family had originally been Jewish, but his father, Cresquas, a grain and money dealer based in Avignon, had converted to Catholicism around 1459–60, taking the Christian name "Pierre" and the surname "Nostredame" (Our Lady), the saint on whose day his conversion was solemnised.
link

Nostradamus = Michel de Nostredame = Michel de Notre Dame

But wait there's more!

Nostradamus was born on either 14 or 21 December 1503 in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Provence, France,

Emmanuel Macron was born 21 December 1977.

Raised in a non-religious family, he was baptized a Roman Catholic at his own request at age 12, although he is agnostic today.

Saturn is "Black Star" in ancient Judaeic belief. A star is a sun. Therefore symbolically Saturn = Black Star = Black Sun. Enter the Great Conjunction of Dec 21 2020. A Great Conjunction is a conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn. They happen only every 18-20 years and this one is even rarer as it takes place on winter solstice. Great conjunctions have in the past been seen as omens or celestial signs.

edit on 16-4-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

The name itself is only attested once, on the 1st-century Pillar of the Boatmen, but he appears all over Gaul, and among the Celtiberians. Cernunnos is depicted with the antlers of a stag, seated cross-legged, associated with animals, and holding or wearing torcs.

In the tradition of Gardnerian Wicca, the Horned God is sometimes specifically referred to as Cernunnos, or sometimes also as Kernunno.
Wiki
edit on 16/4/2019 by KnightErrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
Good morning ATS.

With regard to Notre Dame burning down - in a strange coincidence, Jerusalem's Al-Asqa Mosque also burns at the same time as Notre Dame burns.

[...]
What's the odds of two historically and religiously important buildings going up in flames at the same time?

I'm wayyyy behind in these threads guys. But when i heard yesterday that Notre Dame is burning my intuition told me that something is afoot. Absolute extra EXTRA special super care is taken with regard to renovating/repairing these types of buildings. Nothing is too cautious. NOTHING.

And what a coincidence that 'renovations' were already underway and treasures were already safe. It's as if someone wanted to burn the building but save the treasures - but how would one do that without making the fire look planned and deliberate? Staging/arranging a renovation project that's how. Priceless treasures moved under the pretence of renovations.

I don't know if there's a connection with the mosque burning at the same time, i don't really know if there's anything symbolic. Is there any history on these buildings that might connect them somehow? I just think it's a weird coinkydinky that two such building go up in flames at the same time.

Apologies for the brief scatty post guys, I'm in a bit of a rush but needed to your draw attention to this 'coincidence'.

To add:
Is there a Bible prophecy relating to Temple Mount and building a third temple?

The Mosque that stands in the way of that prophecy mysteriously goes up in flames.

Gosh i wish i had more time to spend on these threads.

PS. Apologies guys that reply to my posts, I'm not snubbing/ignoring anyone when i don't reply. I literally am grabbing a few minutes here and there to quickly post and try to look for interesting info on 't'internet that might be connected to all things Q-ish. Thanking you in advance peeps for replying, appreciated.

edit on Tue Apr 16 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth
Covington and Burling have represented some pretty swampy characters.

The State of California has hired Covington & Burling attorney and former Obama Attorney General Eric Holder to fight the Trump administration.

Covington and Burling- Wikipedia
Look at the list of clients under 'Clients'.... Halliburton, Chiquita, Blackwater, Phillip Morris...

Eric Holder was a partner in the firm.

Tell me they don't stink.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Comey really wanted to follow the advice of his top attorney (James Baker) and his team of FBI investigators, but Loretta Lynch told him to let Hillary off the hook...bring no charges. Comey wanted to do the right thing so badly, he re-opened Hillary's criminal investigation in October 2016..and Loretta Lynch promptly shut him down again.

Right. The official story is before the election, after reopening the case again due to Anthony Weiner, it was closed again.

On October 28, 2016, days before the election, Comey notified Congress that the FBI had started looking into newly discovered emails.
On November 6, Comey notified Congress that the FBI had not changed its original conclusion.

So whose red hard drive is being sent to the FBI by this law firm in April of 2017?

A law firm that has lobbied for Blackwater in the past?

Not sure why, just makes me think Erik Prince finally getting the original hard drive from NY FBI Office into chain of evidence after Trump won. ??

Maybe I'm off base. Just wasn't expecting to see a 2017 date on these Hillary Clinton files. These were the batch released March 1, so a little over 6 weeks ago.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I'm still going through the 400pg batch that was just dumped in the FBI Vault on April 5, too. Just a few days ago.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Covington and Burling have represented some pretty swampy characters.

The State of California has hired Covington & Burling attorney and former Obama Attorney General Eric Holder to fight the Trump administration.

Covington and Burling- Wikipedia
Look at the list of clients under 'Clients'.... Halliburton, Chiquita, Blackwater, Phillip Morris...

Eric Holder was a partner in the firm.

Tell me they don't stink.

I think all law firms have some stench, some worse than others.

Here's what caught my eye regarding them, because this would be a person who wanted to produce more evidence on a hard drive for the Mid Year Exam investigation. Or is this a faulty assumption based on the released docs?

Xe Services (formerly Blackwater Worldwide) Wikipedia

In April 2010, The Hill newspaper reported that Xe Services, formerly known as Blackwater Worldwide, hired Covington & Burling to lobby on "government contracts," according to a lobbying disclosure filing. According to the Hill, "[t]his is the first lobbying contract Blackwater has had since early 2009, when it terminated contracts with several different firms." The lobbying report listed the following Covington personnel engaged by Xe: Stuart Eizenstat, a former Treasury deputy secretary during the Clinton administration; Brian Smith, an ex-Clinton White House aide; former Congressman Michael Barnes (D-Md.); Martin Gold, a former floor adviser to ex-Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist (R-Tenn.); and William Wichterman, a former White House aide in the George W. Bush administration.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Eric Holder being a partner doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Temple Mount is quite important to prophecy as
I’ve always understood.

“Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.” ‭‭2 Thessalonians‬ ‭2:3-4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.” ‭‭Daniel‬ ‭9:25-27‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The basic understanding has always been that before any of these things can happen; the temple must be rebuilt. The fact that a mosque has sat there for ages, is definitely a matter of importance.

There will be signs in heaven as well.

I recall the moon tetras from 2014/2015 and how they curiously fell on Jewish feast days

The world seemed to start spinning a little faster around 2015, but I did become a mom that October so it could just be me -But- vibes are hard to describe ya know.

Significant finding about the mosque fire. Thanks for sharing. All of it is very ominous yet curiously intriguing that such things coincide with ancient prophecy.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Prophecy in the Bible talks about a third prophecy and there is a group in Israel that is quite far along in realizing that aim. They even have an alter and have it close to being ready to consecrate and everything. There is even a red heifer that is a potential candidate for the sacrifice.

All they need is the space now.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Trying to help...the old mosque will be removed & the new mosque will be built to accept the arrival of the antichrist something something. Somebody better versed in bible shtuff will come along and quote to clear this all up.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
So, this could be HUGE you guys. When Q says "We have it all" perhaps that is not hyperbole, and they actually do have it all. Apparently there was a FISA Warrant opened on HUMA ABEDIN at the end of October 2016. What else was happening at that time? Well, the Anthony Weiner laptop case! This comes from Chelsea Mannings lawyer - resources were diverted from a FISA Warrant on Manning, to a new FISA Warrant on Huma! Check this thread out for further details:

twitter.com...

EDIT: I am not sure how Mannings lawyers would know about a completely different case regarding Huma, yet here it is, in print in the court documents.
edit on 16-4-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Maybe that's what Q's "FISA Works Both Ways" statement means. Not just bad guys using FISA in 2016. Good guys at the FBI/NSA were gathering dirt on Hillary group, to be used at the appropriate time. Hope that time is coming soon.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Pretty sure that portion of the FBI files deals with the Wiener laptop and the hard drive you're discussing contained the information on the laptop.

See my thread, "FBI Vault releases part 30 of Hillary Clinton Files - Weiner Laptop related," for more detail.

a reply to: carewemust

It is my opinion that the only reason Comey 'reopened' the investigation was to gain custody of the Wiener laptop and anything derived from it rather than any sort of actual deeper look into the issue.
edit on 16-4-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed tag link and added extra response.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Major functionality upgrade + Tweets updated

Q V15.49 20190415 to 3312 incl. DECODE tools

New Functionality = Tweet to Post with +1200 and +2400 rules

a) It has been proven by SerialBrain2 that we can use the HH:MM time of a POTUS tweet to look up a connected Q Post (example),
b) The new tab Tweet2Post +1200+2400 rules, allows you to select a POTUS tweet and see all of the corresponding Q post, the +1200 post and the +2400 post - on one screen. This means you can see the connections between the tweet and 3 posts,
c) This tab can also be used to quickly find a POTUS tweet by selecting a date, a time, or a keyword (e.g. Flynn),
d) When you have entered one of Date, Time or Keyword, you then select one of the choices from the dropdown list underneath,
e) remember to clear the other parameters by selecting them and pressing delete - otherwise the leftmost selected parameter will be used,
f) Note that there are 2 dropdowns under the time parameter - this allows you to select from either the AM or PM times. E.g. entering 05:05 will give you tweets at 05:05 in the top dropdown and 17:05 in the bottom one.

Notes on Other updates:
1) Q Posts up to #3312 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub,
2) POTUS Tweets from @realdonaldtrump up to Apr 15 2019 16:58:34,
3) Additional filters on "Main DECODE RESULTS" tab,
4) New column on "Main DECODE RESULTS" shows the Tweet or Post time as you would see it on a watch. E.g. 05:25 instead of 17:25.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well, I'll be damned! You and dashen

Assuming this was a symbolic (Catholic, Jesuit, Rosicrucian, Masonic) ritual then the blood sacrifice ritual is yet to come - 19-May 1. Hope not.

twitter.com...

That is a very interesting photograph. I'm not a fireman, but I did get some basic training in arson investigation.

Does anyone else see what I see? Four points of ignition, one in each area of the church?

Then there are statements from witnesses at the scene who said the fire actually intensified as it burned.

Throwing it out there in the hope that firemen here at ATS will weigh in.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Pretty sure that portion of the FBI files deals with the Wiener laptop and the hard drive you're discussing contained the information on the laptop.

See my thread, "FBI Vault releases part 30 of Hillary Clinton Files - Weiner Laptop related," for more detail.

a reply to: carewemust

It is my opinion that the only reason Comey 'reopened' the investigation was to gain custody of the Wiener laptop and anything derived from it rather than any sort of actual deeper look into the issue.

I’m confused. The email exchange is AFTER Trump won. It begins on Feb 2, 2017, what, 2 weeks after Trump is sworn in?

I’m confused why it would be assumed to be the same data.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
So, this could be HUGE you guys. When Q says "We have it all" perhaps that is not hyperbole, and they actually do have it all. Apparently there was a FISA Warrant opened on HUMA ABEDIN at the end of October 2016. What else was happening at that time? Well, the Anthony Weiner laptop case! T

EDIT: I am not sure how Mannings lawyers would know about a completely different case regarding Huma, yet here it is, in print in the court documents.

Possibly once the laptop word got out, the need to find out who was getting information was a thing? One way was to garner the resources to scour anyone who came in contact with anyone on the contents? Huma>Wiener>NYPD etc.?

As to why Manning folks would know? I am not of a mind that Manning was a good egg to begin with.

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join