It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
a reply to: MountainLaurel

ML said:

ometimes I wonder, and have really considered Cranky and others advice to not watch tvvvv, just not sure how to help others and myself, for that matter, deprogram ourselves without seeing with my own eyes how it's being done ?

ML, drug addicts do not help other drug addicts while using.

You know enough now, are astute enough, that your own detox/liberation from teeeveee madness will be far more valuable to the world at large then anything else.

Touche ! Your point has been taken to Heart Cranky.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

which is the more believable option, but think about this

Kim Dotcom has stated he has 100% proof it was Seth rich and the DNC murdered him, "Q" allegedly "Has it all" all the evidence, all the Proof so that is at least Two people who have claimed to have undeniable proof... who is the one person that stands in the way... Trump and his government
edit on 14-4-2019 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, I'm wondering if Assange/WikiLeaks is a repeat of the "Look Here, not There" a la Russia/China.

Maybe the news shattering leak will come from someone else who has flipped, or was thought dead and still alive.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This is quite the curio...

@notalonzo

Many are wondering why most of the Wikileaks files are dated 1984 at 01:01. From page 101 of Orwell's 1984: original facts and dates no longer had the smallest significance

[image removed]
edit on Sun Apr 14 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: PLEASE READ OFFICIAL ATS POLICY REGARDING WIKI LINKS

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

XAX, maybe anons got it wrong because the child was not the important focus of the picture? What if the focus was Hitler's ear?

See this comparison of Merkel and Hitler's ears... in the genes?

Blow up comparison of the ears (noting that Hitler's is at different angle, so narrower):

It's said that ears are as unique as finger prints... so this is a pretty amazing similarity!!

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: Trillium#

I missed this earlier, Did the Cat make a speech from the Balcony ??? 10:1 Ecuador would say YES....

E-Cat didn't say anything...because the cat's got his tongue!

...I'll show myself out.

On another note, have the Dems got cat scratch fever ? 18 States wanting to keep POTUS off the ballot in 2020 Presidential election because of tax returns ?! The MSM is actually speculating out loud on how to rig Electoral College against the sitting President ! Holy Moly !

steaming, TY for suggested reading material

2020 is going to be a # show at this rate. Can you imagine??? How can civil war be avoided with nonsense like this going on? Is this part of the plan? Unbelievable.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: Trillium#

I missed this earlier, Did the Cat make a speech from the Balcony ??? 10:1 Ecuador would say YES....

E-Cat didn't say anything...because the cat's got his tongue!

...I'll show myself out.

On another note, have the Dems got cat scratch fever ? 18 States wanting to keep POTUS off the ballot in 2020 Presidential election because of tax returns ?! The MSM is actually speculating out loud on how to rig Electoral College against the sitting President ! Holy Moly !

steaming, TY for suggested reading material

2020 is going to be a # show at this rate. .

2020 "Hold my beer" election year

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This is really not acceptable.

From some CBS teeeveee show.

The list says:

Assassinate
President
Trump
Bomb

Eliminate
Mara-A-Lago
Missile
Projectile
Torpedo

discussion here

Frankly the SS needs to pay a visit to all of those involved - as if they need more things to follow up on.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
A FED connection. Of course Titanic is connected to the creation of the Fed/Central/IMF banking system.

DJT tweet

Note the extra space between "well" and "over".

5 10 4 3

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Not only does he nod, but what he says before that pretty much confirms it was Rich. Pay close attention to the context of their conversation and what he says regarding Rich being a source. He couldn’t be more blatant unless he flat out said “Seth Rich was our source.” I have zero doubt in my mind now after watching that!

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

....which leads me to believe there is more to this whole Assange extradition than we are being told.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, a UK story of sing jet skis for illegal immigrants... bbc

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yep, he knows something, no doubt. Alot of guys close to WL via SecureDrop ended up dead. It was originally called DeadDrop.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I'm sure she is being monitored. You missed out.

Here's the sauce.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I never realized that Kerry's middle name was Forbes.

J-F-K

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

[image removed]

Hillary Clinton reacts to the arrest of Julian Assange during a speaking engagement in NY. This is the main evil actor I will not miss. Note her clothes covering her neck/back just strange looking. Total Hypocrite here making jokes carrying on like no problems are on the horizon.

Check the comments folks are woke!
edit on 14-4-2019 by LurkNoMore because: Auto spell

edit on Sun Apr 14 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: no source

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

She more than likely wears some kind of giant medical device. A brace or something, I’m not sure.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm sure she is being monitored. You missed out.

Here's the sauce.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's where things are a bit more complicated. Rarely is a single writer responsible for all, nor are they responsible for lists of that ilk that are not detailed out - the script may have said "list must include..." and not much more.

So, frankly, she may have zero awareness of it. There is also the external "influencing" that I have mentioned often. Where folks really have no idea what symbols they put where, as they are just "guided" to do so - why drones are hired for so many things.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Mr Thumbdrive and what about those 5100 logins to Hillary's server.? He had the password the whole time!

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join