It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Clown are getting very panicky on Twitter

when back to check on E_Cat & Q post to reply too any new reply

Found out 6/10 old one was unavailable only my reply showed up

all other twitter comment are gone said unavailable ?????

getting worst, all other are ok did I hit a nerve LOL

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Way more at thread.

twitter.com...

Looks like Anonomyous has gone to war over Assange.

The roar of the greasepaint...the smell of the crowd...

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Why is this a "Boom"? Is Craig Sawyer Obama's WH Attorney who was indicted Thursday?

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
‘Embassy Kitty’.
Does/did this cat have a name?
Just curious, it could mean something... or nothing.

HAL?

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Was about to post the very same thing beat me to the punch AS
Written by a james george jatras
And with all due respect, and you all know I mean that, Ron Paul is one of the few politicians, former congressmen and presidential hopefuls I truly believe in and stand behind. He didn’t have Trumps bravado or trolling abilities, but he had just as much fight and bravery fighting against these clowns than I’ve seen in my lifetime. He didn’t cowtow to anyone, and had a massively huge grassroots following that no doubt sent panic waves amongst the swamp- in my opinion RP paved the way for Trumps win in 2016.

...cranky your my fav Q barometer and translation but putting Ron Paul in the same category as Alex Jones is just madness my friend

The connections were made by CodesUcq. I thought it was interesting. I included the Image from the Illuminati game as some have tied a handful of things to it here.

As for the Paul's themselves, I have no real thing for either.

I never know who authorizes what is posted on these sort of sites. Just thought it was interesting.

ThankQ for the feedback guys - NWR, ThankQ as well.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

President Trump re-tweeted the Trish Regan tweet you referenced, to underscore its significance.

Great minds... I guess.

Now if he takes me up on my reQuest RE: debt setting off we'll be getting somewhere!

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: Trillium#

I missed this earlier, Did the Cat make a speech from the Balcony ??? 10:1 Ecuador would say YES....

E-Cat didn't say anything...because the cat's got his tongue!

...I'll show myself out.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

DJT tweet

A lot to look at here. Plenty of code triggers.

Oddly I just mentioned he is NOT a dictator as all the previous "presidents". In order for the will of the people be the will of the people it must be coming from the Representative System.

Clearly very few Reps do this - how could they know they have never experienced it in action and neither have the people. Quite the collision coming.

Bonus section

As always way over my skill level. Gematria. Taking each caps per sentence only one can get:

Jewish: FEMA camps, Patrick S (Shanahan SOD), I will not stop until there is change.

English: Julian Hammer Time President Barrack Obama

This is of course just playing around with something I truly know nothing about...

edit on 13-4-2019 by crankyoldman because: because playing with gematria fire is fun

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Apologies if this has already been posted.

mobile.twitter.com...

DEVELOPING: Did Strzok have FBI informant Stef Halper wear a wire?

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Just read the following:

Authored by L.Todd Wood via Tsarizm.com,

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov declared today that the Western, liberal model of society is dying, and a new world order is taking its place.

Something that opens the door of worry a little bit wider. Be nice to see / read a Q reply to such. Also wonder just how much further the 1947 - 48 'Operation Windmill' really went. Especially with new saga ref : Troops now carrying out large exercise in Arctic to counter Heavy Russian influence in such a region

On May 10, 2017, President Donald Trump shares classified information about ISIS plot with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador Sergey Kislyak in the Oval Office.
The next day POTUS tweets - twitter.com...

The case for Russia collusion … against the Democrats

As secretary of State, Hillary Clinton worked with Russian leaders, including Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and then-President Dmitri Medvedev, to create U.S. technology partnerships with Moscow’s version of Silicon Valley, a sprawling high-tech campus known as Skolkovo.

If you goto Hillary email archive at WL and use the search term "hrod17" all her emails will display in date chronological order. One email with Subject: LAVROV | "Can you run the traps"

Lavrov: Washington informed of what Russian troops are doing in Venezuela

Venezuela must choose its development path on its own, Lavrov went on to say. "The fact that Nicolas Maduro agreed to hold talks with [opposition leader] Juan Guaido and his team in response to an appeal from Mexico, Uruguay and the Caribbean Community, and Guaido rejected the mediators' appeal, speaks volumes," he stressed.

According to Lavrov, the United States does not want Venezuela to reach national consensus. "It wants its puppet who will do everything they [the Americans] will tell him, primarily regarding oil, to rule the country," he added.

Sec Pompeo does not care for Lavrov and has been on a South America tour this week.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Apologies if this has already been posted.

mobile.twitter.com...

DEVELOPING: Did Strzok have FBI informant Stef Halper wear a wire?

The first twit response is from Gpap: "Of course he did. Mifsud and Downer were also wired. Just read my book and congressional testimony."

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
I just heard Kim has asked for a third sit down with POTUS....

Kim Jong-Un is trying to be in the driver's seat. He'll only meet with President Trump again, if the U.S. has "the right attitude".

Story: www.abc.net.au...

This is interesting. The lady who (allegedly?) killed Kim Jong-Un's brother was released from jail today.

Story: nypost.com...

I guess Kim and his brother weren't close? Normally, killing a dictator's brother would bring death upon you faster than if you were a threat to Bill/Hillary.

Well... unless it was a favor...

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

President Trump re-tweeted the Trish Regan tweet you referenced, to underscore its significance.

Great minds... I guess.

Now if he takes me up on my reQuest RE: debt setting off we'll be getting somewhere!

You do know that Basel 3 kicked in on March 29th, right?

Gold is now a tier 1 asset...not a commodity...real money.

www.bis.org...

edit on 13-4-2019 by Enderdog because: OCD, probably....

ETA: this is a win/win for almost every country. As gold finds its actual price, having been controlled and depressed for years...it amounts to trillions of dollars of "free" money for infrastructure and debt payoffs.
edit on 13-4-2019 by Enderdog because: The petrodollar is dead.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Fake tweet? Someone looking to get their arse kicked? That guy is a former Navy SEAL sniper & instructor!!

That inthematrix guy has been attacked many times before. Guessing someone trying to scare him.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Why is this a "Boom"? Is Craig Sawyer Obama's WH Attorney who was indicted Thursday?

twitter.com...[/quote)

It appears it is the Craig Sawyer who was a Navy seal and is supposed to be advocating/going after those who abuse children.

After his non response to the situation in Az, I have questions about his legitimacy.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

Great minds... I guess.

You do know that Basil 3 kicked in on March 29th, right?

I was not aware it just happened. Well that changes things.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
I just heard Kim has asked for a third sit down with POTUS....

Kim Jong-Un is trying to be in the driver's seat. He'll only meet with President Trump again, if the U.S. has "the right attitude".

Story: www.abc.net.au...

This is interesting. The lady who (allegedly?) killed Kim Jong-Un's brother was released from jail today.

Story: nypost.com...

I guess Kim and his brother weren't close? Normally, killing a dictator's brother would bring death upon you faster than if you were a threat to Bill/Hillary.

Well... unless it was a favor...

You're probably right. Kim Jung-Un didn't like his brother, from what I've heard.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thank-you. I've heard of the "InTheMatrixx" guy, but didn't know he was so "dangerous" to certain people. Apparently, not just a run-of-the-mill Twitter poster.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
THIS is shocking! (IMO)

As the multiple investigations uncover communications and connections, it's now appearing that even the FISA judges were "complicit", according the findings of Judicial Watch, revealed today.

In a normal world, the FISA court judges would be furious to learn that they were used and abused to attempt to legitimize a long-term political spying operation by a cabal of swamp rats. Nothing’s normal anymore.

Judicial Watch uncovered that the FISA courts, four different judges, couldn't be bothered to hold one hearing on unprecedented spy warrants targeting Candidate, and then President Donald Trump. Abused... or Complicit?

More at: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Great minds... I guess.

You do know that Basil 3 kicked in on March 29th, right?

I was not aware it just happened. Well that changes things.

Yes. It does. And in a way, that I had never previously considered.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join