It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Mischa, so I've heard.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Mischa, so I've heard.

Maybe Michi ?

Look up that "word" in Spanish and other languages 😎

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I'm reasonably certain that the meaning of this phrase is generally well-known around these parts and I know has been talked about in threads 3 & 4 (IIRC), but just for the helluvit:

...if you drop a dead cat off a skyscraper the cat will bounce, too, but the movement doesn't mean the cat is alive.

From Sarah Graves' 1988 book - The Dead Cat Bounce

I came across this novel, in which;

It all starts with a Minister found murdered by Lake Burley Griffin in the middle of an election campaign. But there are more bodies to discover and it seems that several of the nation’s most prominent figures have motives to kidnap and kill. When the world of politics, the media and the police collide, egos, reputations and ambitions collide.

Additionally - Dead Cat Bounce (2010).

A Wall Street Broker discovers the secret code to the stock market and goes head to head with an underground society that's been controlling the world market since the fall of Rome.

Also, not entirely unrelated.

edit on 13/4/2019 by KnightErrant because: Filled out.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
So correct me if I'm wrong.

Assange's arrest by the UK is on a bail technicality for the "rape" case he faced in Sweden.

Assange's possible extradition is based on a conspiracy charge because he claimed a password hash Manning sent him, that even Manning had no idea what it was for, could be cracked and "sent it to his guy." Nothing ever came of it and it was virtually the only instance the two communicated about it.

Is there really a basis for a conspiracy charge here, or is it a longshot argument just to bring Assange into U.S. custody for another reason?

Source

I asked because the article seems to insinuate that the Trump DOJ is essentially grasping at straws to get the indictment, and there doesnt really seem a basis for a legitimate case against Assange. The evidence was taken from Mannings court martial 2012. Meaning that if there were a case, prosecutors had evidence sitting for 7 years to gain the indictment.

Now you can say that it was because Obama refused to prosecute under the espionage act etc etc blah blah, but why? If they truly believe Assange was Mr h4x himself -- they had plenty to garnish an indictment. But they didn't. They didn't even attempt to get an indictment under the CFAA like the current DOJ. Why? Was it because certain people didn't want Assanges evidence in the courts? Obama, Hillary, et al?

I know that's a theory around these parts already, but I'm not trying to introduce a new theory, I'm attempting to bring perspective to it -- and to me, it's a very logical theory. Someone didn't want Assange indicted/arrested back then. The question is who? The maximum penalty Assange faces in the US is 5 years, and these cases rarely get a maximum sentencing. Why go through all of this trouble for a nap of sentencing in comparison to being prosecuted for espionage?

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

This guy in the photo might know its name. Maybe someone can reach out for an answer?

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Yes you are right.

Lots of people concerned that the current DOJ plans to add espionage charges once he is extradited.

Hopefully that isn't the plan and there are other motives.

The Swedish issue almost seems like a way to stop his US extradition because a newly implemented rape charge (the old charges were sexual misconduct , were dropped and now past the statute of limitations) would take precident over the US charges and extradition.

They need the one remaining willing accuser, the other one said she wouldn't pursure charges and said she was coerced, to file new rape charges as that statute of limitations has not run out yet.

Originally both accusers said sex was consensual but that be refused to wear a condom. Now looking at rape charges! Seems like bs.

Somebody is squeezing Sweden, I think.

They do not want him on US soil.

This is still a HUGE chess game.

Eta.

It's scary because how easy would it be to allow some crazy person [some MKULTRA] victim in that horror prison to take him out.

Let's hope they know his dead man's switch contains too much risky info to do so.

If they think he might release it all in a bargain with the US anyway it might not matter.

Does the US plan to release it or cover it up?

The deep state everywhere does not know which thing is going happen. Just like us.

edit on 13 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightErrant

Michael Moore is "Q"

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Mischa, so I've heard.

Maybe Michi ?

Look up that "word" in Spanish and other languages 😎

You are correct. It is Michi.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Mischa, so I've heard.

Michi. JA say's it means 'cat'.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Good Morning All

Maybe JA being extradited to the US is part of the " Plan " , let the Cabal think he will face harsh charges, when in fact even if found guilty he would face a 5 year sentence, he gets credit for 7 years time served and whatever his testimony might be will be on the record, Boom ?

As for Embassy kitty, I heard two different stories.
1. kitty went to a shelter
2. JA gave the kitty to a new home a few months ago ( which could add to speculation he knew what has going to happen )

What if kitty left the embassy with some sort of message attached ? Would the kitty have been searched before leaving ?

I posted a few pages back that Hanna Jonasson, part of Assange's legal team, tweeted the cat was taken and given to Assange's family. This happened back in October.

The kitty is safe. Now, I can't vouch for the "secret chip" embassy cat has.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by ucanthandlethetruth removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

[...]

Me think it more like

No actually, Cat was more like a carrier pigeon The Master Key

edit on Sat Apr 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

Was Embassy Cat wearing ties to cover a secret recording device?

Things that make you go hmmmm....

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I was off.

Yes cat or "puss" and those derivatives.

(post by ucanthandlethetruth removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Here's video of the little celeb watching the arrest from Wikileaks at an undisclosed location.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
‘Embassy Kitty’.
Does/did this cat have a name?
Just curious, it could mean something... or nothing.

Embassy Cat was his twitter name and handle. Fans loved it so it stuck.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Here's video of the little celeb watching the arrest from Wikileaks at an undisclosed location.

Glad to see Michi watching the news! Thanks for the pic.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.

• STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! Quit the BICKERING!!!!!!!!

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join