It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 382
<< 379  380  381    383  384  385 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: pteridine

given the situation where information has /is being shared via the internet - accessed by the Good and Evil participating in this world - Both sides read the same things - information and disinformation with the only (personal /whats in your heart) confirmation being what you take from it. Saying that this whole "Q" operation can appear/feel quite Sadistic to those interested in the futures welfare, The Futures FREEDOM and the Liberty of Human beings WW.

This time was chosen long ago, and we all are witness.... do not become discouraged and fall back into a slumber as this is a marathon not a sprint, and quitters never prosper

Very interesting reply. I recall in Dune the Quisad Saderac heard "the sleeper must awaken" . And when the sleeper awoke it was special.

Japan awakened the US once before.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

www.youtube.com...

Hear and Watch the above, we sure learning fast

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Key figure that Mueller report linked to Russia was a State Department intel source

In a key finding of the Mueller report, Ukrainian businessman Konstantin Kilimnik, who worked for Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, is tied to Russian intelligence.

But hundreds of pages of government documents — which Mueller possessed since 2018 — describe Kilimnik as a “sensitive” intelligence source for the U.S. State Department who informed on Ukrainian and Russian matters.

Ukraine again? Really? To hear tell of it BEFORE 2016 everything is russia russia russia, but suddenly post SC Report fiasco everything seems to point to Ukraine. Including media golden creep Biden's dealings...

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Haha. Sometimes I wonder if anyone even reads my posts.

Meh, doesn't matter, i guess.

Truth is, you should be feeding your search results into multiple search engines.

I miss the old internet.

I do and I use...

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
We are getting good news all over the place

FBI Agent Joe Pientka who interviewed General Flynn plans to testify against Comey and McCabe, adds “It was all Comey”

- OANN 1:01 AM - 24 May 2018

BNL twitter

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Unless I’m missing something that tweet is over one year old.

ETA: gotcha
edit on 6-6-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

No, you didn't miss something, I did. I thought it was from May 24 this year.

Still, it was news to me so maybe also to someone else.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Maybe that Flynn May be hitting the reset button that agent may still be in play. I’d put him on err....suicide watch.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Isn't there a James Comey report that is supposed to come out before the IG's that is supposed to have criminal referrals in it? Tonight, I am feeling confident that JC will be the first FBI director to do hard time.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

From all the reports in the last couple days seems a lot of folks should be on suicide watch. Interesting that none of the latest deaths have ever been in our crosshairs.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
DOJ Releases Flynn FBI Interview Report (FD-302) by Joe Pientka and Peter Strzok

It’s worth noting according to Mark Meadows the Office of Inspector General Michael Horowitz has interviewed Joe Pientka extensively; prior attempts by congress to gain testimony from Pientka were blocked by the FBI and Rod Rosenstein.

FBI Agent Joseph Pientka was never interviewed by the joint House judiciary and oversight committees (Goodlatte and Gowdy). The reason, as explained by Meadows, was simple; Pientka was on Weissmann and Mueller’s special counsel team. Congress was not allowed to interfere in the Mueller probe. In hindsight this looks like Weissmann, Mueller & Rosenstein strategically using the investigation as a shield from sunlight.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yeah, QOS, seems it was supposed to come out last week.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Apparently someone has taken the "muzzle" off Joe Pientka.

It isn’t difficult to decipher but there were only two people who would know directly what happened with the Jan. 24 interview of Michael Flynn: Strzok and Pientka.

So why hasn’t Pientka ever been questioned by Congress or by anyone that we know of, for that matter?

The only person who has credibility and could shed light on this matter is Pientka.

He’s the only person the FBI, DOJ and Mueller investigation has purposefully muzzled.
Source (12.17.2018): saraacarter.com...

My guess is, that someone is A.G. William Barr. If so, it means he's starting to take ACTION within the DOJ. We'll one depiction of the Flynn Interview from Comey and one from Pientka. I hope there is EVIDENCE to prove which one is telling the truth.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Until proven otherwise, I feel Wray and Coats need to go.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Reports of JA health range from; deathwatch to competing in the Prison Iron Man competition next week.

I'm not surprised by the casual pictures of Julian. I know a guy who got locked up for a few weeks after pissing off some local politicians. He got lucky with the harder crims, and amazingly with the Muslims, who called him a "freedom fighter" and gave him their Koran to read. Too crazy to believe, but he was also given someone's copy of Behold a Pale Horse. He said it was an amazing 2 weeks. I even won an arm wrestling competition.

edit on 6-6-2019 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Re: www.dailymail.co.uk...

At least there are pictures of Assange. (He looks better without the Rip Van Winkel beard.) As for Ruth Ginsburg, still no authentic photos.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care, my recent understanding (and don't recall the source from today) was that Pientka was on the Muller team so couldn't participate. I recall him wanting to testify but FBI refused him. Question is, was he placed on the team to prevent him from testifying?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Bingo

www.oksenate.gov...

OK Senator Jonathan Nichols to Author Bill Creating Child Abuse Response Team

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

In a "meta" way, Trump is over there to watch out for him....at a bare minimum.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

2005. I wonder if the team was created and status today. 14 years later was Nichols still a part of it?

top topics

<< 379  380  381    383  384  385 >>

join