It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 374
<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
What if trump never intended to put tariffs on mexico and this is just a dox type plan of his?

Get the media talking more about the tariff thing then the impeach or taxes or other legal battles that seem to be stalemated right now.

In trumps mind a stalemate isn't winning and if he's not winning then best not to talk about it?

Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
We need Q to post something so we can get this thread back on track, which will help Dashen decide that the next thread should be created.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We should see something in the next few hours.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The redlight analogy was bad to start with but it's what you gave me to work with.

I have discussed this topic many times on many threads. I think we are causing thread drift now.

Does q even really talk about the border?

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
We need Q to post something so we can get this thread back on track, which will help Dashen decide that the next thread should be created.

Omg wait!

Is this the 17 q thread?

Would be crazy if 17 is the last one wouldn't it.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
WOW that was quick
HILLARY trying too hide thing again

Arkansas judge seals police records in killing of former senator Linda Collins-Smith

Linky

katv.com...

edit on Wed Jun 5 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I don’t know why this thread has drifted so far and I don’t know if Dashen is gonna make another but I’ve been biting my tongue to say this all damn day and I can’t anymore so here goes:

re: asylum, tariffs, the border, etc.

give me one good reason why anybody in America should find it acceptable to eat food produced in a country that is unacceptable for humans to live in? As for the whole “asylum” thing. If they all come live here, who or what exactly is growing the food? ANYONE???? #keepyouravacados

Yes, I resorted to hash tagging in the Q thread. Geez.

edit on 5-6-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

To add reading up on this death of senator Collins is highly disturbing- something to really follow.

Looks like another WIN

In a huge victory for the pro-life movement, the Trump administration announced today that it is ending the federal government's contracts with the University of California, San Francisco, over the lab's use of tissue from electively aborted babies.

edit on 5-6-2019 by SouthernGift because: WINNING

Last thought- no matter what the heck happens with “Q anon” it is of the utmost
Importance that Trump win re-election in 2020 because the opposition have made clear their worldview and those of us who don’t subscribe to it better fight hard, loud, and smart-

Ask and you shall receive. The same basic concept can be found everywhere. Believe it is ours, and it will be. The world we want awaits.... Godspeed.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Sad story.

I wonder what is behind it.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Sometimes the only thing a person has is their job.

Looking at losing that can mess with your head.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The Italian parliament is about to declassify *their intelligence files* on spygate...

"Meanwhile, the “story of the century” might be unfolding right now in Italy . ".

While some might complain of the slow pace of the “investigation into the investigators” (a complaint which is unwarranted given it couldn’t actually get going in earnest until the whole Mueller Report saga could be concluded first) there are major developments happening almost every day that are being purposely ignored by the far left media.

Case it in point – George Popadopolous, a minor player within the Trump campaign who has become a major player in the investigation of the investigators,  and the Italian government:

dcwhispers.com...

Giulio Occhionero, June 5:

NEWS: I have met today with Italian MPs along with Prof. iorio

Both Foreign Affairs Cmte and COPASIR will shortly receive SpyGate/EyePyramid docs, and will proceed on any deep-state activities regarding US elections 2016 and any Trump-ousting plans. Majority won't sit idle.

twitter.com...

"Operation Charlemagne, The Silent Ones, and EyePyramid. Italy’s role in Framing Trump! #Spygate #QAnon #GreatAwakening #NEONREVOLT"
www.neonrevolt.com... eonrevolt/

edit on 5-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
D-Day...

Well, isn't that special... POTUS has new twit banner. No symbolic hand gestures. 🤔

I'm sure Rel will critique this one.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
WOW that was quick
Killary trying too hide thing again

Arkansas judge seals police records in killing of former senator Linda Collins-Smith

Linky

katv.com...

MY GOD. HOLY MOLY

Have already started blasting the dirty judge Harold Erwin on Twatter and it's taking off.

Oh my god. She was murdered EXACTLY like Nancy Schaefer. Linda was doing EXACTLY what Nancy was doing in Georgia!!!

Read this:

Linky

parentalrights.org...

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: imthegoat

If redlights kept innocent people from getting help would you still wont them?

Don't ambulances get to run those lights during an emergency?

Isn't a person asking for asylum or fleeing hardship by very definition experiencing an emergency?

A wall will stop those we should help not those we want to keep out. Imo

Aren't there proper procedures for seeking asylum? Pretty sure there is, just like theres proper procedures for emergency vehicles going through a red light.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Wow. Jesus, this is insane

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

This has been a busy news day and like some others here (I hope i am not alone), I read the post, think my thoughts and don't reply.

The Arkancide post of Linda Collins Smith was heartbreaking when you look at her advocacy for children. Though there are other possible reasons, the fund diversion along with the history of Clinton's is very compelling.

A few years ago I looked into Connecticut CPS. It is every bit as bad a Arkansas tho it had not been looked into this deeply.They also got gov money and based on problems of the child including psychological they were paid more. So everyone had to have a psych eval and the complaining parent had to pay.

It was a horrid, no win, racket. I thought Connecticut was the center of evil and child trafficking. Even connected it to Connecticut ave in DC/MD and connecticut Ave in San Fran

I could go on about this and give my post link but the original content is no longer there because the person wrote a book.

Another topic.

Regarding our southern border.

The month of May saw 133K plus cross the border. Another quote I saw was 147k plus. This doesn't count the ones not caught.

link

edit on 5-6-2019 by liveandlearn because: edit to remove misplaced link

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

That’s the beauty of the wall in key open areas. The BP isn’t chasing thousands walking across open points and spending time arresting, detaining, processing, housing, reporting. They can focus on the true bad guys at the border.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Most Americans don’t know or care where the avocado came from. Just as long as it’s in the store and fresh. It’s the Govt job to determine trade partners. I agree with you though. A systematic breaking away from importing goods (across all sectors) to domestic which creates jobs and while the product may be more expensive early, over time it would become more cost effective.

Reducing US dependency on products from unfair trade partners is critical.

Eh, the “idea” of tariffs bothers people more than the trickle down cost of the product.

Mexico grown avocado = $1 with no tariff (80% market share)
Other Foreign avocado = $1.50 (15% market share)
Calif grown avocado = $2 (5% market share)

Start tariff...

Mexico avocado = $1.50 (45% market share)
Other foreign avocados = $1.50 (45% market share)
Calif avocado = $2.00 (10% market share)

- Mexico feels pain of paying tariffs and less market share.

- Other fair trade suppliers of avocado get big boost in market share.

- Domestic farmers double their market share.

Throw on the tariffs and wait and see. If it gets to the point Americans don’t want to buy a tarriff’d impacted product they will buy others.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
False affidavits were used to convict and prosecute Uranium One defendants

Defendants in the four Uranium cases all came from sworn statements by David Gadren.

They were faked.

David Gadren is a ghost. He never existed.

Gadren never worked as a Special Agent for the Department of Energy’s (DOE) Office of Inspector General (OIG).
😮

Uranium One money laundering scheme per 12 page affidavit by David Gadren DOE OIG in paragraphs 24 and 25.

Department of Energy Special Agent David Gadren's 10 page affidavit of money laundering scheme in Uranium One

Wiser Trading Limited involved in laundering money in Uranium One. So were Alpha Bank, American Express, Wachovia, and Wells Fargo. Six transactions involving Wisner in Seychelles. Eurobank is Rockefeller. Wiser is Gibson Island.
Mueller's grandfather owned a home on Gibson Island and was executive at DuPont along with connections to Marc Rich.
DuPont family. Island of the super elite.

Mueller Family Tree

Some other strange mind blowing connections...

Girard Swan --> James Girard Swan Mueller (Hollywood actor)

Cousin of Robert Swan Mueller III

Look who wrote the bio on IMDB for Girard Swan 🤣

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

WOW. That has to be torn apart by Barr DOJ.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

If Q doesn't post again, we can just start a "current events" discussion thread series. As it nears 400 pages, start the next in the series. With such infrequent communications from Q, that's pretty much what this one has become. Q's lack of posting raises some disturbing possibilities.

top topics

<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join