It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 370
<< 367  368  369    371  372  373 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Q followers/anons will be on it

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

the military came up short on recruits by 6500. They are looking at the funds that were earmarked for the care and feeding of those troops, which don't exist. There is one source for this story, Senator Dick Durbin. Take it for what it's worth.

That would be good for the pay that's being taken not the pensions.

The pensions are paid into by the troops while they serve. Matched by the government in most cases then paid out after the troop leaves. It's retirement.
Although if this were true then maybe expecting 6k more troops an amount was put aside to cover matching pensions pay ins but 6k would hardly amount to the 1billion being taken.

link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I'll just keep watching to see what happens. BTW... After the formal send-off from the U.K. tomorrow, we might get a release of "something", from the Department of Justice.

Here's the Wednesday Schedule, United Kingdom time. (5 hours ahead of New York time)

The event will tell the story of D-Day through musical performance, testimonial readings and military displays, including a fly-past of 25 modern and historical aircraft.

In addition to President Trump, heads of State and Government representatives from the countries involved in the historical military operation will also attend.

The event will start at 11am and last for around two hours.

The Queen will then formally bid farewell to the President in Portsmouth, and he will then leave privately later in the day.

link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: carewemust

Q followers/anons will be on it

SpecQtor

The ClocQ TicQs and TocQs

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Deep underground vast spaces.
Filled with cement coffin-looking Isolation tanks.
Children left for hours/days.
Hallucinations.
Out of body.
Psi enhancement.
Death.

These people are evil beyond accounting. The things done in MK ULTRA were pure evil. Everything reversed. What would be good used as Evil.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It does thank you.

Obviously they did move forward with using the leftover funds because a judge ruled on it.

I wonder what leftover means though and does it really amount to so much?

It's really hard to imagine that much money coming off the troops but them not feeling it.

My sisters says she's still worried. I guess we wait and see. As of right now the hold on that money is still in effect.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

This false reporting just shows how we all really need to stay informed and check and double check anything reported by the Dems or the fake news msm

My first source for this was a rightwing paper from texas though. Well from my sister who is rightwing who used to live in texas and still reads news from there.

We need to check both sides.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I’ve been in a smugglers tunnel on the Arizona/Mex border. This ish has got to stop

Agreed but how would a wall stop a tunnel?

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

We've had Jet ski's, Helicopters and swimmers.

Agreed something should be done but how would a wall stop these?

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

It is money left over after fully funding everyone.

Something official stating this would really help stop the worry.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
If true, then this is a key moment... Tribunal Watch on twitter - @POTUS gets agreement to get custody of Assange - will he bring him back on AF1?

I'm calling fake news.

It's to close to a rumor that Iv'e heard going around.
I think even another ats member said it a few days ago.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

It’s connected to a Federal Grant that requires a specific number of children be removed from their families to meet the required quota so that they’re able to renew the grant again each year.

I can't find proof of that grant existing anywhere.

If you can show me some proof please also look into who wrote it and who voted for it. I'm not sure how grants are created? Are they voted on? Who writes them?

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: cherokeetroy

WTF! Another Arkancide? Found dead at home in Pocahontas, Arkansas. She owned and operated a Days Inn hotel in Pocahontas. Divorced in 2018, she was married to Philip Smith, acircuit court judge.
You can't make this up.

Rumor central claims she was a Qanon follower. 🤔

lol I mean it's a crazy world we live in.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I'm looking but if you click on that link and scroll to the bottom, this is what they say

• For any alternative or mainstream media outlet, Government authority, or agency who has the courage to actually do something about these crimes taking place, you can contact us for further proof of the statements above at:  [email protected]

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Wed Jun 5 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCES NEEDED

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
www.prorev.com...
A partial list of "Clinton dead" from when Bill was pres. Compiled by Sam Smith, the left wing editor of Progressive Review.
Is there an updated Kilary version?
These people do not screw around and were very deep into clown snowfall at Mena. Expect a bloodbath from highly trained assassins.
Would be interesting to see the medical examiner's convoluted findings in the deaths of minors during that time, "unrelated" to the Clintons as he seems to have had a knack for improvisation.
edit on 6 5 2019 by Tileman because: added thoughts

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I feel like Linda Collins Smith's murder might very well have an impact that could be a turning point in all of this. The gov can't ignore it because she was one of them. Q family *won't* ignore it because she was one of them (Q follower). Just the mere implication of who's behind it is enough to strike home. I still see several Ppl who have Seth Rich's pic as their profile..and a significant factor ---it involves Child Protective Services...funded by Bill Clinton...guess we'll see what develops

edit on 5-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Here's a petition I found:

STOP THE FEDERAL FUNDING TO CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES - TO KIDNAP OUR CHILDREN!

Here's a paragraph from the statement

This funding was put into place by Ex-President Bill Clinton in 1997 under the "Safe Families Act", Title IV, using money from the Social Security Department. There is a clear misappropriation of funds being carried out by this act, which is not only depleting the funds allocated for America’s working class retirement benefits, but is also being funneled to perpetuate this abuse of power by government employees and has become a conduit for corruption in CPS and the Family Court systems.

**Bill Clinton**

www.change.org...

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
IMO, The Intel Community and Congress are Conspiring against AG William Barr, to keep him from seeing anything that would reveal criminal conduct.

Reasoning: www.politico.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
A video of Senator Collins Smith

m.youtube.com...
Published on Apr 1, 2016

"The Arkansas Joint Performance Review Committee met Wednesday, March 30th 2016 at the Arkansas State Capitol. The topic was the corrupt & scandal filled Arkansas Department of Human Services (ARDHS). Besides allowing out of state and dead people to sign onto our Medicaid System, ARDHS has also been involved in the government kidnapping of children.The most famous case being that of Hal Stanley of Hot Springs, AR. State Director Cecile Blucker, who failed to handle problems with staff and other issues, resigned in disgrace and is being replaced by Mischa Martin, another bureaucrat. Blucker attempted to shift the blame for child services failures on the corrupt Judge Patty James."

She was working with a whistleblower to expose corruption in CPS involving federal funding possibly signed into law by Bill Clinton

edit on Wed Jun 5 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: EXTAGS ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton has campaigned on the platform of having worked for decades to protect America's children. During the presidential debates Mrs. Clinton repeatedly brought up her work focused on children. I decided to investigate exactly what Mrs. Clinton defines as helping to "protect America's children" and what laws the Clinton's were involved in to enforce the protection she claims to have worked for.

Here is what the Clinton's consider helping America's children:

Under Bill Clinton's Administration he signed a law which gave cash incentives to CPS for every child taken from their parents and placed up for adoption. Clinton's law gives CPS $4,000 per child with an additional $2,000 added for special needs children that are taken from their parents and put up for adoption.

On November 19, 1997 President Bill Clinton signed the law - The Adoption and Safe Families Act (ASFA, Public Law 105-89) after having been approved by the United States Congress in early November of 1997.

www.usmessageboard.com...

top topics

<< 367  368  369    371  372  373 >>

join