It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 369
<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Tribunal Watch? They're the ones who tweeted that Nadler had a stroke and was resigning

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

So good at pointing out events but bad at interpreting?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Don't know how trustworthy they are but their twit banner has an interesting coat of arms logo.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I just saw that there are two Tribunal Watch twitter accts idk which one tweeted about Nadler so maybe the info on Assange is legit

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Good catch... didn't that logo appear in a Q post? Will need to wait til morning now... I need some shuteye!

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I agree. Good advice mate. See you soon.. Q will drop in 3.2.1..

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
If true, then this is a key moment... Tribunal Watch on twitter - @POTUS gets agreement to get custody of Assange - will he bring him back on AF1?

Anything is possible.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

DEVELOPING: Former Arkansas State Senator Linda Collins-Smith found dead from apparent gunshot wound, reports say. According to her former press secretary, her death is being investigated as a murder.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

• State Senator, Linda Collins Smith, of Arkansas was shot and killed tonight at 7:15 PM EDT.

• She was working with DHS insider to expose the missing $27M from DHS/Child Protective Services.

• These funds are being placed into trade, and the dividends are being filtered back to the Clinton Foundation or owned shell companies, belonging to the Clinton Foundation.

The missing $27M was discovered when it was revealed that that DHS in Arkansas had two separate sets of books.

• It’s connected to a Federal Grant that requires a specific number of children be removed from their families to meet the required quota so that they’re able to renew the grant again each year.

projectspeak.net...

edit on 5-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

Senator Linda Collins Smith points out that Blucker failed to cleanup Arkansas Child Services

m.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, we haven't heard from 0311warrior for a while, let alone news on the northern border.

Last week in GA the news had about 50 kids rescued after the week before in Atlanta when a whopping 200 were saved according to the FBI. 0311 stopped in for the Atlanta one.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Man, I’ve been reading the news in my feed from the past 24 hours- lagging behind, basic metaphor for my life. However I couldn’t believe all the different stories: Broward officer finally facing punishment for inexcusable negligence, Crowders dare to be taken off YouTube and the tech supporting HIM instead, McCain and Behar meltdown, CNN rating dro being loudly broadcast, leader of Church La Luz Del Munro charged with child rape and trafficking, to name a few. Come on here and thought my Q-fam would be in 7th heaven. Dang, must have missed something important. I will say I’m confused by the Flynn transcripts but Sabre.....you rule! Hope you don’t lose faith, and not when I wanted to celebrate some with folks such as yourself! Some wins on the culture wars shouldn’t be taken lightly. I continue to enjoy the Q growth process the most, but I must admit, I see tides changing in interesting arenas.
Hope you’re all well. I’m lurk-rooting and reading everyone. Happy positive thoughts your way gang

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

WTF! Another Arkancide? Found dead at home in Pocahontas, Arkansas. She owned and operated a Days Inn hotel in Pocahontas. Divorced in 2018, she was married to Philip Smith, a circuit court judge.
You can't make this up.

Rumor central claims she was a Qanon follower. 🤔

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

This is beyond obvious, if the murder investigation doesn't tie back to them, it has to be a cover up

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

According to Sara Carter, the withholding of the complete Flynn-Kislyak conversation is a DOJ COVER-UP to protect themselves. They LEAKED classified info to the media and FRAMED General Flynn. At least that what I think Sara is saying in her article.

Source: saraacarter.com...

This would be William Barr's DOJ now. He doesn't have to allow them to continue with their lawlessness...or does he?

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Yes...Linda Collins-Smith was a QAnon fan/follower.

Source: www.rightwingwatch.org...

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I get the feeling this murder is going to shift things into high gear

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightErrant

Interesting reply he made.

Seemingly contradicted by any web search for "AQUINO PRESIDIO"

I can't comment more than that in this thread for T&C. But anyone can do the search and see...

Q relevance: many, alleged MK ULTRA tie ins, Owl cult tie ins, deserves it's own thread for so many possible tie ins.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

It depends on who the murderer was. I'm sure this one won't get swept under the rug..and out of sight. That's a guarantee.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Another ArQansaw blade sharpened !! 😧

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Again, no idea how it falls into your personal brand of good vs evil.

I just know the DOJ/Trump was in no danger of being in contempt of court, despite talking heads salivating over impeachment hearings, and that a judge who is historically conservative (in the sense of restricting the government's behaviours) first ordered something released, and then looked at the DOJ's argument to keep it sealed from the public and was then convinced by that argument to change his mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join