It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 367
<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Guardians ad litem (GALs) are not the same as "legal guardians" and are often appointed in under-age-children cases, many times to represent the interests of the minor children.

GAL

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The anti-American protest is heating up....

www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-44824858/aerial-view-of-london-anti-trump-protest

www.bbc.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump is taking money from military pensions with no word on when or how it will get paid back.

This effects my family.

Being told not to worry by trumps fan club is not enough for my sister (the military family member) she would like to see trump give details.
She's pissed because trump didn't tell us in a briefing that he would be taking the money from the pensions.

She thought it was coming from the construction fund. As did I.

Just because money is going to be seized from traffickers does NOT mean that it will go to rebuilding the pension fund.
Not unless you can show me legal paper work stating that it will be.

Is the money coming off the traffickers even equal to the amount taken from pensions?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Um, it's dated 13 Jul 2018. 🤔

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I've just had a thought about POTUS comments at the press conference with Theresa May about a "Trade deal". I think the emphasis was not necessary before UK leave the EU.

What if POTUS is indicating that he's agreeing a trade of people in exchange for less embarassment over DECLAS?

For example, maybe he has asked for "2 and 3" out of the following list:

Julian Assange
Sergei Skripal
Skripal's daughter
Robert Hannigan
Stefan Halper
Christopher Steele

edit on 4-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

OK I checked it out, as a recipient of a military pension that would be a concern to me. Like Social Security, military pensions are protected funds. So here's the real story, the military came up short on recruits by 6500. They are looking at the funds that were earmarked for the care and feeding of those troops, which don't exist. There is one source for this story, Senator Dick Durbin. Take it for what it's worth.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

This is a convulted rumor started by cryin Chuck Schumer and his fellow Dem minions and has now been twisted all over msm & twittersphere.

Democrats Mislead on Military Pay, Pensions

If one didn’t read past the headline of the AP story — which said, “Pentagon may tap military pay, pensions for border wall” — it could appear that these claims were well-founded. But we’d expect members of Congress to at least read the lead paragraph of the story before tweeting claims about “cutting” and “raiding” pay and pensions.

The AP’s lead paragraph makes clear this is about “leftover funds.”

AP, March 7 story: The Pentagon is planning to tap $1 billion in leftover funds from military pay and pension accounts to help President Donald Trump pay for his long-sought border wall, a top Senate Democrat said Thursday.

As for the leftover funds in the pay and pension accounts, the acting Pentagon press secretary told Military Times that “no decision has been made” on using that money for the wall, but the publication reported he “did not dispute reports that the idea was discussed.”

Even if the department does end up moving the money to fund the wall, it would not be “cutting” or “raiding” military pay and pensions.

Hope that helps.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for that explanation. I know our POTUS would not do anything that would hurt our vets.

This false reporting just shows how we all really need to stay informed and check and double check anything reported by the Dems or the fake news msm. Lying is second nature to them. If their mouth is moving......double check what's coming out of it.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

We're now at the point where nothing Democrats say (outside of "hate talk") can be believed...not Congress...nor Presidential Candidates...nor Liberal Media. NONE OF THEM.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Reading drop 2222 neither words 'alien' or 'ET' is used. The question is, "Are we alone?" and Q answers, "No. Consider the vastness of space. Highest classification."

I'm taking this in the literal sense
edit on 4-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

There is already much info available for better understanding consciousness, it's just not accepted by mainstream science. I look at mainstream science the same way I look at mainstream media
edit on 4-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

As a side note, September is Christmas to the US Government. That's the last month of the fisical year. Anything that is left over in any government organization's budget gets spent. The mentality is use or lose, if you don't spend your budget it will get cut next year. So everybody goes on a spending spree to zero out their accounts. My experience was we bought the nice to have stuff but other agencies may do some really over the top stuff. Stripping that extra cash might not be a bad thing

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Sorry, my bad I had inserted those terms as I know some people take the "Are we alone" phrase meaning as Q is/was referring to Aliens/ET and or ET technology.

ETA: Just noticed your added info. Yep, I get what you're saying there but we'll end up drifting way out to left field.
edit on 4-6-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The military pension funds are not at risk. Heck, the sooner the Wall gets built, DACA granted, organized path to citizenship or expulsion for non-complying illegal immigrants and the savings to the US GOV would fund all the GOV pensions.

I’ve been in a smugglers tunnel on the Arizona/Mex border. This ish has got to stop.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Body Language: Trump & May, UK State Visit

Body Language: James Comey Town Hall Spying On Campaign

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Christ my man we would be able to fund everything that needs to be done in this great country

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Lol it's only left field if you don't believe it. Otherwise, as I stated, that is the destination of the awakening. (which is my belief)

Also, gravity doesn't exist, everything is held together by toriodal energy fields

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

You're damn right it does! Many of these "groups" that are trying to illegally enter the US for many reasons send out scouts. They are sent on dry runs to create a response, they then study the response. We've had Jet ski's, Helicopters and swimmers.

www.wivb.com...

You can't find what is really happening on a "search engine" but, It's happening and it's not good.

As I assume you're aware.. the fallout from an unsuccessful crossing is not always pretty.

edit on 4-6-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
BTW...

DOJ Coordinating With UK to Declassify the Carter Page FISA
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
27 Mar 2019 - 6:22:10 PM
DOJ coordination w/ UK re: DECLAS OF FISA?
Think plane tracking.
Q
qmap.pub...

Timing is everything!!
edit on 4-6-2019 by Sabrechucker because: Declass coming

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

For instance, someone could not sell nor barter away an inalienable right, like their right to vote.

That is, the political parties can't come in to areas an buy up the "right" to vote by means of a contract. It's the way I understand it in part.

new topics

top topics

<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join