It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 357
<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

As you suggest from the tweets - DJT/Q saw it coming.

See the fist bump with the Queen LOL - no 3rd knuckle there then...

Lost of UK faces trying to suck up now - I notice.

YTT

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I've just been watching POTUS at Westminster Abbey on BBC News:

Notes
1) On arrival POTUS spent a while going down the receiving line but then was shortest in shaking hands with Prince Andrew. Prince Andrew was happy and smiley (compare with later!),

2) POTUS spent most of his time talking with the Dean of Westminster as walked round. Prince Andrew mainly stayed in the background apart from the occasional attempt to talk to FLOTUS,

3) POTUS laid a wreath at the tomb of the Unknown Warrior (Prince Andrew did not). The standing positions at the tomb were Dean, POTUS, FLOTUS, Prince Andrew (distance between Andrew and POTUS),

4) POTUS spent a long time looking at 1 of 5 statues by the ? door and asking the Dean questions about it - we need to find out whose statue it is! 5th from left(?) in picture below:

POTUS pointed at it 3 times, at 22:39, 23:13 and at 23:17 in the Fox News clip below!!!

5) POTUS and FLOTUS sign the visitors book - POTUS visibly wrote a whole paragraph of comments then signed, FLOTUS just signed after him - we need to look out for what he wrote!

6) On leaving, POTUS took his time shaking hands with the Abbey officials but gave the shortest handshake to Prince Andrew and then turned away from him and raised his eyes upwards (like a roll). Prince Andrew looked worried and totally different from his initial greet happiness (I'd say "broken" but that may be too subjective).

Here's the FoxNews clip of the tour:

edit on 3-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

CLOSE UP.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Re the State banquet this evening - a full list of attendees will not be available publicly until documented in the court circular.

However, it is known that 2 candidates for Theresa May's job will be there; Jeremy Hunt, the Foreign Secretary who greeted POTUS off AF1, and Michael Gove the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs.

It is also known that Jeremy Corbyn, leader of the government opposition and Vince Cable, leader of the Liberal Democrats will NOT be attending. Jeremy Corbyn is expected to join a protest march in Trafalgar Square tomorrow.

It is not expected that Boris Johnson or Nigel Farage will be attending.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

BTW...statue of the man holding his lapel...is Gladstone.

(Disraeli and Peel on either side).
edit on 3-6-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Cheers TAT.

Gladstone? Here's his Wiki showing that, as well as prime minister 4 times, he was Chancellor of the Exchequer (treasury sec.) 4 times and Secretary of State for War and the Colonies once, from December 23rd 1842 to Jun 27th 1846.

During the American Civil War:

As Chancellor, Gladstone made a speech at Newcastle on 7 October 1862 in which he supported the independence of the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War, claiming that Jefferson Davis had "made a nation". He did not consider slavery a problem. When Gladstone was first elected to Parliament his father owned over 2,500 slaves, and the young man helped his father to obtain full payment for them. Great Britain was officially neutral at the time. Gladstone later regretted the Newcastle speech.

Long career... as a secretary of state first in 1845 and a Prime minister last in 1894... 49 years... most people were luck to live to mid 40s in those days!!

That sequence of 1, 4, 4 takes me back to my posts yesterday about Q1440 and 144 = gross.

Before becoming a government minister, when in opposition he was fiercely opposed to the Opium trade/Wars with China!:

The opium trade faced intense opposition from Gladstone. Gladstone called it "most infamous and atrocious" referring to the opium trade between China and British India in particular. Gladstone was fiercely against both of the Opium Wars Britain waged in China, in the First Opium War initiated in 1840 and the Second Opium War initiated in 1857, denouncing British violence against Chinese, and was ardently opposed to the British trade of opium in China. Gladstone lambasted it as "Palmerston's Opium War" and said that he felt "in dread of the judgements of God upon England for our national iniquity towards China" in May 1840. A famous speech was made by Gladstone in Parliament against the First Opium War. Gladstone criticised it as "a war more unjust in its origin, a war more calculated in its progress to cover this country with permanent disgrace".

He was a Fellow of the Royal Society!

He wanted to abolish income tax!!

Gladstone wanted to maintain a balance between direct and indirect taxation and to abolish income tax.

He also wrote something interesting about Naples:

he published two Letters to the Earl of Aberdeen against the Neapolitan government and responded to his critics in An Examination of the Official Reply of the Neapolitan Government in 1852. Gladstone's first letter described what he saw in Naples as "the negation of God erected into a system of government".

Ps. One of Gladstone's "collateral descendants! is current MP, George Freeman, so they married into one of the bloodline families at one point?

Pps. Some Gladstone quotes:

He is the purest figure in history. -- About George Washington

It is the duty of government to make it difficult for people to do wrong, easy to do right.

We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of Peace.

edit on 3-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: quotes

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This visit to UK sure is a nail-biter ! Wow, even those statues are exhibiting "body language" , whoever that statue is, makes the other statues uncomfortable !

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Gladstone supported Jefferson Davis and the Confederacy during the US Civil War. He didn't have a problem with slavery.
Why is that statue still standing?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Sealed indictments passed the 100k. As at May 31st they were 100,935 (with 17k in California alone):

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

"P"

timestamp adjusted: 5:5

DTJ tweet

New banner

Couple of notes.

5:5 thumbs up with another.
One cadet has two hats (shopped?) while another does not have one.
Black hats are few, white hats in control?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

CNN was discussing that tweet for a few minutes. As expected, they were very angry and calling President Trump the usual names.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Dang Rel, I knew I should of got up early today. You're in full afterburner mode!

Regarding Gladstone, England and the Civil War there was supposedly a ton of Confederate gold that went missing directly after the Civil War. The story goes some Confederate officers hid the gold from the Union. Far as I know it's never been found. Some believe the British took it back to England and others say the Freemason's took possession of the gold. I'm alittle foggy on the details but that is the gist of it.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

"Comb Your Hair" (I really don't know what the deal is with this DJT image)

"AT&T"

Q#873

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

hmmm...that's an interesting observation about the hats. I also see one with no hat. One of the black hats is hunkered down in the back on the left not showing his/her face. Somebody has a hand on DJT's left shoulder, and three people are wearing dark glasses....(edited) Make that 4 people wearing dark glasses. There's a female over DT's right shoulder just behind the guy with two hats.

edit on 3-6-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
George Papadopoulos says a partial release of newly Declassified information is coming this week.

mobile.twitter.com...

He has been a straight shooter and accurate thus far. Fingers crossed that George is correct.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Some further decodes from me:
1) The timestamp links this to the UK visit because:
15:21:12 = 1+5:2+1:1+2 = 6:3:3 = Jun 3rd for 3 days = UK state visit,

2) The timestamp has a MIRROR in it: 15:21:12,
(ETA- the mirror = 7x3:4x3... I wonder if this ties in to the Mary Price issue - where Mary says to take the MP (british member of parliament?) and the number of other letters = 3+4 = 7?)

Regards to Mary Price mystery I was thinking the letters to numbers might be decoded from a phone keypad.

aryri = 27974

aryrice = 2797423

Then appending or splitting from twit handle numbers: @marypri72202525.

IDK, just tossing it out here.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
HRC tweet:

I don't know who needs to hear this, but the president is not above the law.

9:59 AM · Jun 3, 2019

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I just keep seeing the word "primary" when I look at her handle.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

[...]

Hey Now, that is just too weird Cranky ..

Just a few days ago I called and renegotiated our cable bill ( increased 45% ) this includes, land-line phone, internet and teevee.....it's kind of un-clear to me how AT&T and Direct TV work together, but Comcast wasn't wired right for this house and it was a big pain in the butt at the time.

Anyways, to my surprise, not only did I get the cost down, was offered some extra teevee channels and faster internet at less then the original start-up cost, OK Cool right ? But they want to come on the 7th to install "something"...Uggg...

edit on 3-6-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Jun 3 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

He had hat head! He was golfing all day and had been wearing a hat. Thats why his hair looked different yesterday. Personally I think it is an upgrade! He should do his hair like that everyday.

new topics

top topics

<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join