It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 354
<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
I have one question for those of you here who can't stop talking about a civil war in America..

who do you think will be fighting and dying in this war?

Because I can assure you,it won't be the corrupt elite and their families, in their bunkers in New Zealand or their compounds in Argentina or on their yachts in the Caribbean.

It will be the disillusioned useful idiots who are still caught in the two party, my side or yours,with me or against me,paradigm.

The very paradigm that has led us here..

Q has from the start denounced this..

what better way to discredit a movement than infiltrate it and espouse rhetoric that is indefensible?.

That's why I dislike trying to intermingle the Q op with a desire for a hot war on our streets..

Ok that was two questions.. and they were admittedly rhetorical

Back to lurk mode..

Respectfully
,~meathead

Correct MEAT!

Q has never said, "get your swords and mount and insurrection against..." In fact, the denouncement of Antifa points in the right direction. Antifa NEVER attacks anyone or anything (building) that is ELITE or government - just mom and pop and other humans - and all fascist trashcans. Why?

Fact, not one insurrection, civil war, violent overthrow was ever anything other then people attacking themselves as encouraged by the elite at levels unseen.

When folks say "oh yeah, X was killed, and how come as he was Elite?" The system remains in flux, just like chess you can sacrifice your Queen for the net result. War is THEIR way of doing things, THEY like and feed off of war, conflict, hate, , anger, loathing, sacrifice, pain, poverty etc. Notice the twit trolls? What do they all have i common???

They create and exploit that to their ends.

This,,, and I repeat,,, is NOT going to be you fighting your neighbor because an Elite needs Divide and Conquer. But the drones will sure encourage it - "DJT going to war with Iran..." "DJT taunting war with China over trade" "DJT needs to go to war over a great journalist's beheading..."

There will be NO CIVIL war, none, zero. This is not in the PLAN. Talk of it is beer talk sure, but not Q talk as Q has never said "get with yourselves and find ways to justify killing your neighbor..." or even plan on killing Elites.

No civil war here. Sure, of 330 million folks in the US a handful are yahoos, but the do not speak for all even if the media and the twit provocateurs demand it is so.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
The combetta post on pol was BS, i think, but somebody found something when trying to verify it.

he *was* raided by someone on the morning of 9/7/17, and the narragansett police were there to support "other agency".

did anyone here know he was raided *the month before Q even showed up*?

i didn't. - put that in the timeline.

It appears that the other agency was the fire department. Why was a pumper from the fire department there?
Then, why were a number of police units dispatched after the fire department? One police unit was dispatched hours after the first call, if I am reading the log correctly.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
One more time ( for those in the back) I am NOT promoting civil war. I fully understand that war, chaos and general unrest are the tools of the cabal. I only brought it up as supposition in case *The Plan* fails....or in the case that there is no real plan at all. I'm sure reg Q followers trust the plan more than I do at this point as I am naturally cynical toward anything governmental. No worries, here,though...everything works out in the end. Carry on...

Edit: if you guys really want this topic dropped then stop putting me in the position of having to defend my comments about it
edit on 2-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
No, I apologize if that was unclear
Those who continually ask “what are you going to do if Q/the plan fails” trying to steer the subject matter toward violence or last resort thinking.

It’s because of the complexity of the subject matter involved .... it must be brought back down to the level easily argued. Which, is of course, violence.

Didn’t mean to offend, again, apologies.

a reply to: cherokeetroy

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Flash - Bangs can and will cause fires. It's SOP for the FD to stand by when executing a no-knock search warrant, as well as an ambulance or two...

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Changing the subject to something more optimistic and upbeat. I like Simon and I like this message he has about POTUS and this coming week...I'm hoping for the best outcome for us all

m.youtube.com...
edit on 2-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Changing the subject to something more optimistic and upbeat. I like Simon and I like this message he has about POTUS and this coming week...I'm hoping for the best outcome for us all

m.youtube.com...

Who is this person CT? Is in England or America? Have his insights played out before?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

According to the address on your document...Google Street-view of the address in Narraganset shows a house remarkably like the recent photo purported to be Combetta's house in Denver.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

According to the address on your document...Google Street-view of the address in Narraganset shows a house remarkably like the recent photo purported to be Combetta's house in Denver.

Yeah, this is a bit intriguing.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Re: MARY PRICE:

THIS is suspicious:
Remember the code suggested was connected with Mary's Twitter name?
If deceifered, it was supposed to lead to a document or recording.
People were guessing, but kept coming up empty.

THIS is Mary's Twitter address:
@marypri72202525

Mary was directing others to set the M & P aside...and deal with the remaining number of letters.
Supposedly, therein lies the key and map to this hidden information.

Setting aside m & p (as suggested)...and adding the remaining letters (in her Twitter address)...
First...in the first name (ary): a+r+y=3
Second...in her surname (ri): r+i=2
Gives... 3 & 2

Adding 3 & 2 to the remaining string of numbers in Mary's Twitter address...
Gives: 3272202525

Viewed as a Phone#...and looked up as a phone number on DuckDuckGo...gives a search result page with a Russian Government DOC file for download.

I'M NOT OPENING OR DOWNLOADING THIS.
IT MAY BE DANGEROUS TO OPEN WITHOUT ADEQUATE TECH AND PROTECTION.
NOT ADVISED.

Nevertheless, it is very interesting, considering Mary Price admits she is an ex-member of Russian Military Intelligence.

edit on 2-6-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's a Word Document (in Russian)

There's no detected viruses.

The Title is:

[[[| December 26, 2005

LAW

REPUBLIC OF MORDOVIA

ABOUT THE REPUBLICAN BUDGET OF THE REPUBLIC OF MORDOVIA
FOR 2006 |]]]
edit on Jun-02-2019 by xuenchen because: 😎

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The Title is:

[[[| December 26, 2005

LAW

REPUBLIC OF MORDOVIA

FOR 2006 |]]]

I saw a result for Mordovia below the one in Russian. Did you check and open both?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The Title is:

[[[| December 26, 2005

LAW

REPUBLIC OF MORDOVIA

FOR 2006 |]]]

Interesting from the standpoint that Mary Price stated her background is in the legal field.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Ah, interesting yes. I was cranking on that last night but appended a different set of numbers which led me no where of interest.
Dang it now you done got me interested again. Wild goose chase but what the hay.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Ah, interesting yes. I was cranking on that last night but appended a different set of numbers which led me no where of interest.
Dang it now you done got me interested again. Wild goose chase but what the hay.

Puzzles are fun.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

m.youtube.com...

Who is this person CT? Is in England or America? Have his insights played out before?

Simon Parkes bio:
www.simonparkes.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.

• STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! Quit the BICKERING!!!!!!!!

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
    edit on Sun Jun 2 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

• posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:29 PM
    link   
    a reply to: FlyingFox

Moreover, the single most important factor in the defeat of Nazi Germany was the cracking of the Enigma Code .

Erwin Rommel one of the most important Nazi Generals broadcast detailed daily reports of German field positions in France encrypted with the Enigma code leading up to the invasion at Normbandy.

WTF was he thinking?

NSA claims this was declassified in ULTRA disclosures circa 1974 and rewrites WW2 history.
    We will never know how close we came to being overflown by a Horten Ho 229 in the 40's..

top topics

<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join