It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 344
<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: cherokeetroy

You are correct: 'Jarbidge'

Will correct if time.

I just looked at her Tweet, she spelled it 'Jarbridge '. Kind of strange for a person to misspell the name of their own town, don't you think?

Maybe.
I'd lived in Cincinatti for years...and STILL spell it wrong from time to time

I'm thinking it's either a genuine misspelling, or MP is a larp or it's intentional...like a code. They all seem to love speaking in code

I'm 50/50 on the LARP vs LEGIT.
But, as a somewhat cynical guy to begin with...50/50 is pretty good odds for me.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

You are leaving out too many variables. Although the US has their fingers in many pies it isn't really an empire. It does not have a sole leader and the checks and balances built into did not exist in the empires you are trying to compare it to.

The UK is still there, although many territories are no longer theirs, so the 200 year term is not always aplicable.

Applying the laws of gravity to sociopolitical situations is a logical fallacy.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

You are leaving out too many variables. Although the US has their fingers in many pies it isn't really an empire. It does not have a sole leader and the checks and balances built into did not exist in the empires you are trying to compare it to.

The UK is still there, although many territories are no longer theirs, so the 200 year term is not always aplicable.

The US is an empire. It's an aristocracy and it's a corporation. It's anything but a Constitutional Republic

Why? Empires aren't physical?
edit on 1-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

You flat out said people should prepare for civil war. What do you think that means, a pillow fight?

You boys are trying to frame me for shouting 'fire'...

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

The US is an empire. It's an aristocracy and it's a corporation. It's anything but a Constitutional Republic

Not really, that is why your measuring stick is off.

Their rise and fall are not physical.

ETA: It isn't a gravitational thing.
edit on 1-6-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

No framing, you said:

If that's true, if Barr isn't transparent and if he's another deep state lackey, then prepare for civil war because a lot of people will be pissed off

When questioned if you would fight for Trump or Q you said:

fight for Trump or Q --no. fight for my freedom -- F yes

Implying that you would take part in the fight.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Not really, that is why your measuring stick is off.

Their rise and fall are not physical.

So we disagree. I think our government controls us through a corrupt, brainwashing slave system and you believe it's a magical world run by fairies and unicorns. Physical buildings crumble and decay, much like fake, unsustainable economies

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm still on the fence, after all these threads.

But what keeps me hopeful is the fact that from day one Q has stated the goal is a peaceful transition of power, from the swamp to the people.

It bothers me to hear his followers wish for blood to spill in the streets, it's against everything he /she/it/they have posted.

I post this song in every pro civil war thread I come across, because people need to understand this is what they are hoping for...

Please give it a listen

Respectfully,
~meathead

And it's the main reason I disdain the phrase.. w w g 1 w g a..

I've said it before and I'll say it again..

I have No idea how far some of you want to go ..or what your willing to do to get there..
edit on 1-6-2019 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

No framing, you said:

If that's true, if Barr isn't transparent and if he's another deep state lackey, then prepare for civil war because a lot of people will be pissed off

When questioned if you would fight for Trump or Q you said:

fight for Trump or Q --no. fight for my freedom -- F yes

Implying that you would take part in the fight.

This is just evidence of what contrarians do. You intentionally pretend to misinterpret or misunderstood the gist of a statement or a message or idea for the sole purpose of creating a perpetual, circular argument

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
I'm still on the fence, after all these threads.

But what keeps me hopeful is the fact that from day one Q has stated the goal is a peaceful transition of power, from the swamp to the people.

It bothers me to hear his followers wish for blood to spill in the streets, it's against everything he /she/it/they have posted.

[...]

If that is directed at me then let me clarify. I am not a follower. Nor do I wish for blood to spill. Trump and Q are either on the side of the people or they're not. Only time will tell. karma's a bitch. The end
edit on Sat Jun 1 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

It was directed at the general participants and lurkers of this thread.

I apologize, my thoughts on the matter were not a personal attack.

Back to lurk mode, if you need any further clarification please private messege me as I hate to waste what pages we have left..

Sincerely,
~joe

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Earlier today, James Comey had a tweet

Tweet he deleted - which was posted - time stamped at 10:28am on June 1st, 2019
James Comey @Comey
Bill Barr on CBS offers no facts. An AG shouldn't be echoing conspiracy theories. He should gather facts and show them. That's what justice is about. Q

And then Jim put a new tweet up - which was posted - time stamped at 1:32pm on June 1st, 2019
James Comey @Comey
Bill Barr on CBS offers no facts. An AG shouldn't be echoing conspiracy theories. He should gather facts and show them. That's what justice is about.

As you can see, the Q is gone. Was it an accident, or what? I'm curious what others from ATS think.

Tweet
edit on 1-6-2019 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

So we disagree. I think our government controls us through a corrupt, brainwashing slave system and you believe it's a magical world run by fairies and unicorns. Physical buildings crumble and decay, much like fake, unsustainable economies

I never said that. I said measuring it with the rise and fall of previous empires doesn't fit because the system is different.

Also, that brainwashing slave system is what keeps revolutions from happening. People won't revolt if they are comfortable, which was what scaredtosleep said. If you also believe that then what are you arguing about?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Not a typo, that's for sure. I believe he's trying to link Barr's investigation to the "conspiracy" qanon movement to try and discredit it more. He's getting desperate.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

The second tweet has the "Q" removed and the "j" in justice changed to "J".

The Q-newbies and non-Q followers are saying "James Comey is Q". As WE know, that's impossible.

Comey is just toying with Qanon followers. (IMO)

edit on 6/1/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Also, when retyping the 2nd tweet, 'shouldn't' became 'should not' and 'that's' became 'that is'.

IMO, that's a lot of seemingly unnecessary changes to the original tweet.

My 'something dodgy is happening' meter is showing serious movement.....

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Reminds me of some of the decoding we did in the Navy. You change/add/remove key letters or numbers. Only the person(s) with the "secret template" knew the REAL message. IMO, Comey has been sending messages to deep-state operatives for a few months now, via Tweets and Memes.

Unrelated.. probably:

Attorney General William Barr says there is/was NO TREASON in actions taken by Obama's people.

www.foxnews.com...

We're getting closer to We The People taking matters into our own hands.

Maybe when Q said "These People Will Not Be Able to Walk the Streets", he knew that a Deep-State AG would take the helm, and run out the clock on statutes of limitations, so that no indictments could occur. Thereby causing over 100 million citizens to go get and "punish" the traitors ourselves.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
Earlier today, James Comey had a tweet

Tweet he deleted - which was posted - time stamped at 10:28am on June 1st, 2019
James Comey @Comey
Bill Barr on CBS offers no facts. An AG shouldn't be echoing conspiracy theories. He should gather facts and show them. That's what justice is about. Q

And then Jim put a new tweet up - which was posted - time stamped at 1:32pm on June 1st, 2019
James Comey @Comey
Bill Barr on CBS offers no facts. An AG shouldn't be echoing conspiracy theories. He should gather facts and show them. That's what justice is about.

As you can see, the Q is gone. Was it an accident, or what? I'm curious what others from ATS think.

Tweet

It's interesting for sure. The writing "voice" doesn't sound like Q (or going back further FBIAnon who had a similar tone to Q) not that it would sound similar if he was posting as himself.

Back before President Trump fired him, I did wonder if Comey was being stealthy and gathering dirt on the swamp types and wondered if he might be FBIAnon.

I based that supposition on a congressional hearing on the Clinton email investigation where he was adamant and said that when the investigation was over "You'll see that it was done by pros."

Even the one body language YouTuber (It used to be called Bombard's BodyLanguage) commented on how serious and how strongly he believed what he was saying in that reply.

I'll see if I can track down a link to the clip.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

top topics

<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join