It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 343
<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Are you an american? Are you going to quit your job and leave your home and family behind to fight your neighbors for trump,or q?

fight for Trump or Q --no. fight for my freedom -- F yes

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Are you an american? Are you going to quit your job and leave your home and family behind to fight your neighbors for trump,or q?

So your going on record and saying that if declass is nothing you will quit your job , join a mob , and fight people about it. Correct?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

So are you going to start a one person civil war?

Nobody cares what you are, we are talking about a civil war which takes a big group to rise up and the existence of that group is what scraedtosleep was talking about, not just you.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

So your going on record and saying that if declass is nothing you will quit your job , join a mob , and fight people about it. Correct?

going on record bahaha how old are you? 'freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose '

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Guyfriday

Couple of points backing your thoughts about Sandi Servaas...

The house in which she was murdered was ransacked (photos?)...yet nothing was reported stolen by the home's owner.

Sandi was also a Blackbelt in karate...yet she was bludgeoned to death.

Which leads me to think that it was members of the American Communist Party that were looking for those pictures. If it was FBI, it would have looked more like an "interrupted burgle" with stuff taken, but look at what happened. House gets broken into, ran-sacking occurred, nothing taken, body left behind. If it was the ACP and they were caught by Sandi Servaas, then I could see them attacking her to cover their tracks. Also, and this is just a side note, doesn't this murder smell like Vince Foster and Seth Rich in the way it smells? Robbery with person killed, but nothing taken?

If it was the ACP, then the questions of was it order in order to get something on this newly minted lawyer HRC, or was it ordered to cover up for HRC?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

So are you going to start a one person civil war?

Nobody cares what you are, we are talking about a civil war which takes a big group to rise up and the existence of that group is what scraedtosleep was talking about, not just you.

Yes, a one person civil war because I'm the only person who feels this way. /sarc

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

going on record

Yes I'm asking you to be direct with your answer.

Are you planing on gathering in a group and hurting americans if the declass is nothing?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

In a roundabout way that is the point. A lot of people feel disgruntled but they don't actually do anything about it. You made it sound like you knew people were at the point of organizing a revolution but you don't really know that. All you know is that there are a bunch of people blowing off steam over the net.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

going on record

Yes I'm asking you to be direct with your answer.

Are you planing on gathering in a group and hurting americans if the declass is nothing?

'hurting Americans ' ? why does that come across as a very loaded and leading question...who do you think you are

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Your's was a very wise rant, EMN.

I'm no different than you, in what I hope for. I want to see genuine Justice win a big one.
I wan't to see the criminals punished...but I know some deals will always need to be made for justice to reach higher.

Basically, I want to witness one great, singular, quintessential act of Justice shine forth from the decades-long slurry of grey muck that is business-as-usual in the world.

Imagine being alive when Nazi Germany was defeated...against all odds.

Imagine that feeling, those witnessing that pivotal moment in history felt.

Imagine the feeling of witnessing first man setting foot on the moon...against all odds.

I DO remember the 'Miracle On Ice', when the US beat the USSR in hockey in the 1980 Olympics...against all odds.

I see Trump as a modern-day Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain during the battle at Gettysburg.

Surrounded and literally out of ammunition from defending their position from several previous attacks, his badly-depleted group of men were given the singular role of protecting the very end of the Union lines at Little Round Top.

If Chamberlain's position was overrun, the Union line would be broken, the battle would be lost...and Lee's army would be free to march on Washington to win the Civil War.

As Texas and Alabama regiments again massed to attack and finally overrun his men...Chamberlain did the most unexpected thing...he ordered his men to "Fix Bayonets" and charge the enemy.

So taken by surprise, were they, that the massed Southern forces panicked, ran and scattered. To them, it appeared the entire Union army was attacking from above.

What I'm saying is that, through the completely unpredictable actions of a Professor of Divinity from Bowdoin College...whom found himself in the precisely correct time, in the precisely correct place...to take the precisely correct action, Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain managed to save this nation...and, as a result, make great positive changes in the future of the world...Against all odds.

Chamberlain's story, at least to me,...is an example of God directly reaching into human affairs and charging an unlikely hero to right systemic wrongs and guide us all towards a better future.

I see Trump in this position, today...and I want to witness another great injustice corrected....for a better future for us all.

My rant is over now, too.

edit on 1-6-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

You flat out said people should prepare for civil war. What do you think that means, a pillow fight?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

In a roundabout way that is the point. A lot of people feel disgruntled but they don't actually do anything about it. You made it sound like you knew people were at the point of organizing a revolution but you don't really know that. All you know is that there are a bunch of people blowing off steam over the net.

Yes this is my point.
Has been for a while now.

I think that q, the codes, the whatever else you guys talk about here is doing nothing but distracting you from making real change.
Your all waiting on trump, or q, or barr, or cavanagh, or whoever to jump up and save you.
I'm not advocating civil war , I think that's a ridiculous idea and judging by troy's dancing around my questions I think he feels the same. He's just venting.
Some of you are so unwilling to take action yourselves that your actually hoping an old women dies because that will somehow fix what you think is broken.....

But what I will tell you to do is get involved in your local community politics. Take real action that doesn't involve you praying to an anon from your keyboard.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Like I said, this level of corruption is not sustainable. All forms of government cycle through stages leading to tyranny then revolt. Our government will collapse, eventually. with or without Q and/or Trump. It's inevitable

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Civil war= hurting your country men.
Unless you have a different idea of what a new american civil war would look like.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Civil war= hurting your country men.
Unless you have a different idea of what a new american civil war would look like.

Ok, first of all, let me correct you. Troy's not a he. do I see a strong possibility for war or at the very least, civil unrest to break out in this country? Yes. All you have to do is look at the current political climate. Does that mean I'd take part in harming my fellow citizens? No. Some of us are smart enough to know who or what the real enemy is.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

You are correct: 'Jarbidge'

Will correct if time.

I just looked at her Tweet, she spelled it 'Jarbridge '. Kind of strange for a person to misspell the name of their own town, don't you think?

Maybe.
I'd lived in Cincinatti for years...and STILL spell it wrong from time to time

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Like I said, this level of corruption is not sustainable.

What are you using as a measuring stick?

All forms of government cycle through stages leading to tyranny then revolt. Our government will collapse, eventually. with or without Q and/or Trump. It's inevitable

I disagree. Not saying that corruption doesn't exist within the US gov but they have had the time to know how to play the populace. This whole Q thing might be a good example of that.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The Dems had 2+ years to get Trump and came up empty. Now the Dem cheerleaders are saying 1 month after Barr hires Durham that they’ve come up empty with no arrests? lol

Let’s hold off on the “failed” evaluation on Trump/Barr/Durham until at least Nov 2020.

You can’t take 2+ years and then hold Barr to a 30 day clock, lol. Oh wait, you’re a Lefty... yep, that’s in the playbook. Not this time.

“My Turn!” - DJT

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Like I said, this level of corruption is not sustainable.

What are you using as a measuring stick?

All forms of government cycle through stages leading to tyranny then revolt. Our government will collapse, eventually. with or without Q and/or Trump. It's inevitable

I disagree. Not saying that corruption doesn't exist within the US gov but they have had the time to know how to play the populace. This whole Q thing might be a good example of that.

My measuring stick...I suppose historically I'm comparing our current situation to former empires. How long did they generally last before falling? I think the approx. average is around 200 years. I'm looking at Plato's theory on the 5stages of gov. in addition to the 5stages of economic collapse. Other than that, I'm going by my intuition. What goes up must come down. It's science

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

You are correct: 'Jarbidge'

Will correct if time.

I just looked at her Tweet, she spelled it 'Jarbridge '. Kind of strange for a person to misspell the name of their own town, don't you think?

Maybe.
I'd lived in Cincinatti for years...and STILL spell it wrong from time to time

I'm thinking it's either a genuine misspelling, or MP is a larp or it's intentional...like a code. They all seem to love speaking in code

new topics

top topics

<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join