It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 340
<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I don’t do the gematria thing but I agree with you that the new anti-msm news or “citizen journalism” should be questioned and researched as much as the msm outlets. It’s the wild west out there but there are some legit standouts that are becoming borderline mainstream.

It’ll be difficult to parse going forward and I’m interested and somewhat concerned to see how it morphs. It seems as though there are enough eyes on just about everything right now to cut through the chaff. Complacency and/or lethargy could set in should Q opp go either way. Hope that’s not the case and real, old school journalism triumphs.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: YouMightFindYourself

Everything should be questioned and nobody should be trusted, as for gematria it has been used by Occultists of the secret societies and is wrote about by authors like MP Hall, HP Blavatsky and Crowley.... One thing I feel a tad peeved at and happy at the same time is that I have been studying for years things that Q is giving for free, although I don't agree with all that's given there's gems within it.

Make no mistake, numbers have always been and will always be very important and magical.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I wonder if this FBI agent (David Bowdich) will make the news anytime soon. I distinctly remember him from the San Bernardino shooting (I live in the general area)

heavy.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I tried to tell you guys that barr was going to do things by current doj policies.

And whatever declass he lets go will have redactions too.

This is way trump put it on barrs shoulders. Trump never intended to mass declass but now you all will blame barr. lol

Trump is using barr as a shield because he knows that his base want declass that he (for whatever reason ) isn't going to give.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

“Make no mistake, numbers have always been and will always be very important and magical”

Respect. Can’t argue that. Simply saying my brain isn’t wired that way.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

AG Barr takes any available flight to Alaska for his next meeting.

AG Barr takes the only flight where he is sure he will not be blown to pieces by the Deep State.

P

Plus it is putting him away from the marxist SJW's for a few hours.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT, I was just reading through your dump of Mary Price tweets and this one gave me a light bulb moment:

Mary Price is far to important for one person. There is still one meaning in that name that folks have not fathomed. A shame it is the most important. Think of permission.

How about this for the anagram:

Y Perm RACI = cabal permissions RACI

For those not aware of RACI, it is a tabular form for documenting permissions and accountabilities!
(Linky)

R = Responsible
A = Accountable
C = Consulted
I = Informed

Example:
Task = Execute a False Flag
Responsible = shooter
Accountable = Shooter's handler, or Comey?
Consulted = other black hats necessary for successful op: local LEOs, MSM etc.
Informed = those who need to know: e.g. tell HRC to stay away from location X on date of attack.

Now a FULL RACI would hold this for ALL tasks in an enterprise/project and would therefore cover all activities at all hierarchical levels of the enterprise!

It absolutely makes sense that deep state would need to have a RACI documented somewhere and shared, to properly control events and avoid mistakes.

What do you think? Notable?

edit on 1-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: hierarchy

edit on 1-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: RACI source

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
A dig into POTUS trip to UK:

POTUS' state visit to UK is the prime contender for timing of DECLAS. From Q#35

POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment.

(The use of "entrenchment" also points us to Trenchs and therefore WWII/D-Day celebrations)

POTUS boards AF1 at 8:20pm EST Sunday Jun 2nd and his flight to UK should be around 8 hours making his arrival in London around 9 am GMT - assuming no stops en route!

Below is a breakdown of events in UK and attendees from this BBC link:

Monday morning - Ceremonial Welcome - Buckingham Palace garden - Queen, Prince Charles and wife
(Welcome is usually at Horseguards Parade - so this may be an insult, dropping it to the level of one of the Queen's garden parties, where she meets the plebs. Note also no Prince Phillip!)

Monday lunchtime (13:00?) - Lunch - Buckingham Palace - Queen, Prince Charles and wife, Prince Harry
(No Prince Phillip or Megan Markle?)

Monday afternoon - Tour - Westminster Abbey - Prince Andrew gives POTUS/FLOTUS the tour (Q3152:"Prince Andrew is deeply connected". It is unusual for Prince Andrew to be doing this... it would normally be Prince Charles or William. The Abbey will likely give space for private conversations!!)

a church was founded at the site (then known as Thorn Ey (Thorn Island)) in the seventh century

Since the coronation of William the Conqueror in 1066, all coronations of English and British monarchs have been in Westminster Abbey. There have been 16 royal weddings at the abbey since 1100. As the burial site of more than 3,300 persons, usually of predominant prominence in British history (including at least sixteen monarchs, eight Prime Ministers, poet laureates, actors, scientists, and military leaders, and the Unknown Warrior), Westminster Abbey is sometimes described as 'Britain's Valhalla', after the iconic burial hall of Norse mythology.

Monday late afternoon - Tea - Clarence House - Prince Charles and wife Camilla

Monday Evening - State Banquet - Buckingham Palace ballroom - POTUS (but not FLOTUS?) the Queen, Prince Charles and wife, Prince William and Kate, other UK public figures and prominent Americans living in Britain.

Tuesday morning - Business breakfast - St James Palace - POTUS, PM Theresa May, Prince Andrew:

Business leaders understood to be attending include Barclays CEO Jes Staley, GlaxoSmithKline chief executive Emma Walmsley, BAE Systems chairman Sir Roger Carr and the National Grid's John Pettigrew.

Tuesday afternoon - Talks/Press Conference - 10 Downing street - POTUS, PM Theresa May

Tuesday evening - dinner - residence of the US Ambassador - POTUS, Prince Charles and wife "on behalf of the Queen"!

Wednesday (morning?) - national commemorative event for 75th anniversary of the D-Day landings - Portsmouth -
POTUS (FLOTUS?), the Queen and Prince Charles.

300 veterans will be at the ceremony, which will feature musical performances, testimonial readings and military displays

Wednesday afternoon - Travel - to Ireland

Wednesday afternoon - Meeting with Irish PM - Shannon Airport - POTUS, Leo Varadkar

Wednesday afternoon - Travel - to POTUS hotel and golf resort in Doonbeg, Republic of Ireland - POTUS, (FLOTUS?)

Other notes:

A visiting leader will sometimes speak at the Houses of Parliament during a state visit, but Commons Speaker John Bercow said on Tuesday he had not received a request for Mr Trump to do so.

POTUS may meet Conservative MP and PM contender Boris Johnson and Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage at some point.

In summary, it's intriguing that Prince Andrew is meeting POTUS twice: possibly ultimatum at the Abbey for response to proposal by Business meeting?

Also intriguing that Prince Harry is meeting POTUS BEFORE his elder brother and heir to the throne Prince William!

Prince Harry spent time in the states and I wonder if he was being groomed to take over Prince Andrew's role with Epstein/NXIVM?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

WOW!
I like this.
"PM" (or "MP"), which Mary also highlights as the individual responsible for her involvement...would also equal 'Project Manager'.
She says she is a 'retired' Russian operative now living in the US...and now working as a patriot

edit on 1-6-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Mary Price on Paul Sperry article regarding Bill Barr:

BREAKING: AG Barr has suggested US Attorney Durham will convene criminal grand jury to compel Comey, McCabe and other DOJ Officials to testify under oath, and to prosecute any criminal referrals from IG Horowitz - Paul Sperry

BNL NEWS
@BreakingNLive

Buckle up

Will share a story one day.
I am sure you know Barr started off in the CIA.
Bill is 69. Was very handsome as a young man.
He really knows how the spooks work and understands how the CIA hands off bread crumbs to the FBI. You see Barr connects the dots, he knows their way.
Should be quite the storm.
You will never guess who recommended Barr to Trump.
Please forget I said that. Thanks.

TWITTER
maryprice
@marypri72202525

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
BOOM

Why Barr in Alaska 

www.adn.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

"MP" ...could also refer to 'Russian Military Police'...which is the arm of Military Intelligence. This may fit with Mary's references to "permission".

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That makes sense!

I tweeted the anagram to her... let's see if she replies or clams up.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Interesting article.
So Hillary's Wellesley classmate, Sandi Servaas, is the first name on her hit list?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Mary Price on Ivanka Trump:

Did you know that the FBI has tapes of Ivanka Trump discussing her baby shower gifts?

The Ivanka Trump thing is pretty disgusting actually. Imagine sitting in the White House and listening to that and laughing.

Believe Bill will be publicizing the business about Ivanka shortly that will be a piece of the puzzle that will help.

TWITTER
maryprice
@marypri72202525

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Hillary's Wellesley room mate and Alaska travel buddy:

Sandra Jean Servaas (Sandi Servaas)

Ex‐Editor of Holiday, a Woman, 28, Beaten to Death on Coast
SEPT. 9, 1975

VISTA, Calif., Sept. 8 (AP)—The niece of the president of the Curtis Publishing Company has been found beaten to death in a home here where she was vacationing. San Diego County sheriff's deputies reported.

The victim was Sandra Jean Servaas. 28 years old, of Indianapolis, a former managing editor of Holiday magazine.

Miss Servaas had been visiting another uncle, retired Navy Capt. Herbert Camp, who found her body Saturday night near the rear of the home after returning from an outing.

Beurt Servaas, president of Curtis Publishing, said that his niece, who had a black belt in karate, left Indianapolis four days ago. A close friend of the woman, Fred A. Birmingham, managing editor of the Saturday Evening Post, a Curtis publication, said “she would have defended herself” if she had a chance.

www.nytimes.com...

NOTE: Additional articles point out that the house had been ransacked, but that nothing appeared to have been stolen.

edit on Sat Jun 1 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Cnn trying their best to smear Trump before his visit to UK. They ran an article this morning saying Trump called Meghan Markle nasty. Fake news. He was referring to statements Markle said about him. He said"'i didn't know she was nasty (meaning "to me.")

The good news is cnn being called out by both sides for the misleading headlines, and more people are seeing the bias. Bad news is the misleading headline is being shared all over including UK.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

So we should look at what was accomplished during the period of Q's posts. What did we really learn? What was the overarching objective and was it achieved?

I haven't read enough of these threads to answer these questions intelligently. I'm sure there are others who are able to assemble the puzzle and I hope they will post what they see as "the big picture".

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOM

Why Barr in Alaska 

[...]
www.adn.com...

Not much there there. Someone she knew one summer in Alaska was Arkanicided?
edit on Sat Jun 1 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

POTUS boards AF1 at 8:20pm EST Sunday Jun 2nd and his flight to UK should be around 8 hours making his arrival in London around 9 am GMT - assuming no stops en route!

POTUS must be out of the country...

A whole lot of pomp for a guy they all seem to hate?

top topics

<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join