It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

My feeling is they cannot very well ever say Mueller was a white hat.

They cannot even allow that natrative to circulate without denouncing it from the Q team.

If Q is about to be proven by arrests etc. The other side will say the investigation was a sham.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Guyfriday

Comey needs to "rat out" Loretta Lynch, if he hasn't done so already. She's the one who forced him to let Hillary off, TWICE in 2016.

Honestly, I'd rather see Lynch rat out Comey. He's a much, much bigger douchenozzle than she is, and seeing him get hauled away in handcuffs will be at least as satisfying as seeing Avenatti go down in flames was.

Lynch leads to Obama/Biden. I want the top dogs exposed.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I missed that one too.

There’s 3000+ and then all the thread comments and twitter unrolls and everything else.....

Teamwork is vital.

A true mark of maturity in truth seeking is the realization that if you find yourself on the wrong path it is better to turn around and go back than to continue down the wrong one.

Not a race where the one who gets there first gets a prize. The prize is just getting there at all. The path is narrow and straight, few will find it.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
If Q is about to be proven by arrests etc. The other side will say the investigation was a sham.

Since Barr will have EVIDENCE, it doesn't matter what the "other side" will say. In fact, the more angry and unhinged they become, the more "our side" enjoys the victories!

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

At the very least, Homeland Security should give overflow-released migrants/immigrants a list of "Immigrant Friendly" towns and cities in the U.S., before turning them loose.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hey everyone, something I haven't seen addressed in quite awhile is that huge list of sealed indictments. Does anyone have an update or status on that?

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: surfinguru

Somewhere north of 90,000 sealed indictments last time I checked

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

edit on Fri Apr 12 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Interesting reporting. Seems they may have been carrying more than Julian out of the embassy. Maybe a safe full of drives or information. see photos and story here.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
Interesting reporting. Seems they may have been carrying more than Julian out of the embassy. Maybe a safe full of drives or information. see photos and story here.

mobile.twitter.com...

Julian has magic legs

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: surfinguru

90,418 Sealed | 8,897 Unsealed | 192,648 Non-sealed from the QMAP

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

That would suggest that wikileaks is all for show and has nothing? But why arrest julian assange if they can just let whistleblowers (unknowingly) submit info to the CIA?

edit on 12-4-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
But that is the continued arguments I keep hearing, and I can’t wrap my head around why you would use it? If it’s happening at all, why is there a problem with awareness and putting an end to another humans suffering, exploitation, death? What exactly is wrong with that?

Not every bust has to do with humans suffering, exploitation, death. Sometimes it is just people being transported accross the border and when every instance is spun one way it becomes propaganda.

As for the rest of your post, I don't see apples and oranges but I don't care. I'm not a leftist and I see hypocrisy on both sides.

Along with dropping the labels and finding humanity you might find that the fairytale Q has sprung is just as fake as the one offered by the MSM.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

Police have been gong in and out of the embassy for 2 days also.

twitter.com...

The first day some plain cloths people went in with what looked like empty suitcases.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Now that the Mueller report is (mostly) concluded, it's time for Q to be proven or disproven. Qanon can't go on forever without clear and direct action.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I been on the fence about Mueller for several months but Q3312 made me go back and re-read.

Knowing what we know now Re: Q1286

We know Mueller is in deep $h1t with Uranium One.
Mueller’s Role in Delivering Uranium to Russians Raises Questions
W-leaks revealed It was Mueller who delivered the Uranium to the Russians under the guise he was returning a sample found in the Georgia territory.

Recall that long post just before Q went silent for 3 weeks?

Q2381 (partial, much more at link)

Military Law v Criminal Law
“Enemy Combatant”
How do you navigate around installed BLOCKADE?
[MUELLER] designed to take-in evidence needed to ‘expose’ DS [DOJ block re: Mueller ‘evidence’ ongoing investigation].
[MUELLER] designed to limit POTUS’ ability to maneuver.
[MUELLER] designed to ‘stall-for-time’ until MIDTERM ELECTIONS to TERMINATE all HOUSE / SENATE ongoing investigations.

Keyword = "designed to"

Q2512

Mueller will face charges re: U1
He's working to save himself.
Q

Mueller = Traitor Just changed from Neutral yesterday or day before, I believe?

Bill Binney (former NSA) on the Arrest of Julian Assange and his thoughts on Mueller.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Q isn't based on the Mueller investigation (meaning it isn't the origin) - that occured months after Q's beginning to post drops ..... Think BIGGER

edit on 4122019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

Your excuses are a perfect example of "sticking their fingers in their ears, going na na na I can’t hear you".

"Wins" are non sequitur fallacies that allow you to keep the faith.

People flip flop from "Q doing it" and "dropping MOABs" to "Q isn't in a position to take action" depending on which way the wind is blowing.

If you stand back you will see that Q is just spitballing like everyone else.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

90,418 Sealed. No way I'm going to attempt confirming if that number is true or not but someone does keep it updated.
qmap.pub...

www.resignation.info...

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: blueman12

Q isn't based on the Mueller investigation (meaning it isn't the origin) - that occured months after Q's beginning to post drops ..... Think BIGGER

O yea i know that. I was trying to say that the end of the muellor investigations leads an open space for Q to start the arrests and/or leaks. Democrats can't say Q is being used as a distraction from the ueller investigation then.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join