It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 339
<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
DJT tweet.

He announced his (Obvious) campaign for 2020.

The announcement included Pence as his running mate.

That must mean that Pence is part of the team and not a plant or spy or hanger on.

I wonder what Pence is doing in the background when we don't ear from him.

I will be announcing my Second Term Presidential Run with First Lady Melania, Vice President Mike Pence, and Second Lady Karen Pence on June 18th in Orlando, Florida, at the 20,000 seat Amway Center.
Join us for this Historic Rally! Tickets:

P:

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Sat Jun 1 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I saw an ATS thread earlier this week discussing that Trump may NOT choose Pence as his VP running mate for 2020. The Tweet you shared should put that speculation to rest. Thanks for posting it!

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen
You don't know what to think either, do you? I'm bumfuzzled by a lot right now. Things I was once sure of. Need some more Q updates.

Things are moving at warp speed and Q's insights and peeks behind the curtain are needed now more than ever, IMO.

Lots of necessary disinfo flying around.

But yes, I know whats coming and so do you 😎

Your track record is at 95% 😎 Your instincts are your best navigator 😎

Mueller is "White" but not by choice.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: IAMTAT
On the map...the address to which the numbers led...is 2 miles from Bill & Hitlery.

Could hear hilary's sphincter clamp down on that one clear across the Pacific.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   

You're more insightful than I am. I need Q's guidance on if Coats is to be trusted. Also, Barr said last night (to CBS) that he's not mass declassifying anything for the public. Only on an "as required" basis. "DeClass brings down the house" and Hannity's "avalanche" look less likely with the steady-hand of Barr now on the declassification controls.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Agreed. I feel like I’m being pushed to it (not nec. here) because of a scattershot thread they posted that seemed like an amusing tale. All other posts seem to mimic every other Q adjacent twit account.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   
It looks like AG Barr has found some prosecutable crimes.

twitter.com...

I remember him saying that journalists who cross a "red line" could be jailed also.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

You're more insightful than I am. I need Q's guidance on if Coats is to be trusted. Also, Barr said last night (to CBS) that he's not mass declassifying anything for the public. Only on an "as required" basis. "DeClass brings down the house" and Hannity's "avalanche" look less likely with the steady-hand of Barr now on the declassification controls.

Coats is apparently "White" (99% on the sQuare).

But the "problem" is:

The DNI is staffed by about 1800 people.

Many "rotate" between other agencies.

Ripe for Implants and Infiltrators.

Like the Brits say: "keep a stiff upper lip" 😎

They can't hide from The Sun 😎

"Exposure" is always in :The.Sun.Light:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Reminder: Trump tweeted he wants everyone to watch Hannity tonight (right now).

Hannity's program has been interrupted by a presser and an update on the Virgina Beach shooting. I don't know how long it's going to last, but it looks like the mayor, the governor, the police chief are all going to speak.

The people of Virginia kept their "black face" governor who agrees that babies can be murdered after they are born.

The people of Virginia are happy with their lieutenant governor, who raped (at least) 2 women.

Obviously, there are tons of people in Va. who lack morals. You'd expect CNN and MSNBC to pre-empt regular programming to show law enforcement briefing the press on the murders, caused by bad bad guns. The fact that FOX did it too, is surprising.

I bet at least 11 Americans are murdered every week in this country by Illegal Aliens. If a press-briefing were held by FBI Director Wray on the weekly murder rate, ONLY Fox News would cover it.
edit on 6/1/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Q hasn't said a single thing that a Real researcher didn't already know. Just some researcher with an incredibly large ego.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

This only the most recent time that President Trump's actions show a mistrust of Dan Coats.

President Trump’s recent order conferring new intelligence power on Attorney General William Barr was a slap at Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats — viewed within the White House as too accommodating of the intelligence bureaucracy.

According to people close to the White House, Mr. Trump and top aides were angered by congressional testimony by Mr. Coats in February when the former Indiana Republican senator testified that U.S. intelligence agencies assessed North Korea will seek to keep its nuclear arsenal and is unlikely to give up either nuclear weapons or production capabilities in a deal.

Members of the president’s team felt that even if the judgment was accurate, Mr. Coats undermined Mr. Trump’s efforts to negotiate a denuclearization deal with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un by not holding back the assessment while negotiations were underway.
Source: www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRealSolarPanel
a reply to: dashen

Q hasn't said a single thing that a Real researcher didn't already know. Just some researcher with an incredibly large ego.

RE: qmap.pub...

You learned all this from your own research, before Q posted it?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

Coats is likely a Schiff ally. That's why Schiff phrased the request the way he did. He's essentially saying, "If anything bad about myself or other Democrats in Congress is declassified, let me know ASAP."

That’s a great take. Schiff is toothless and is currently exhibit B in proving aliens live among us. Exhibit A being Zuckerberg, of course. It’s a lengthy list so I’ll spare you the rest.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Controlled Opposition and Controlled Dis-info.

It works 😎

The end results will speak for the realities 😎

The Sun Controls the entire Milky Way 😎
edit on Jun-01-2019 by xuenchen because: 😄

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I guess President Trump will need to stop using the "Treason" word. And all Treason meme's must now be taken down.

Barr says "It wasn't Treason": twitter.com...

The firing squads can be sent home too.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Also, Barr said last night (to CBS) that he's not mass declassifying anything for the public. Only on an "as required" basis. "DeClass brings down the house" and Hannity's "avalanche" look less likely with the steady-hand of Barr now on the declassification controls.

I don't like the sound of that. Go big or go home, William Barr

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I guess President Trump will need to stop using the "Treason" word. And all Treason meme's must now be taken down.

Barr says "It wasn't Treason": twitter.com...

The firing squads can be sent home too.

wtf

wow
www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 1-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRealSolarPanel

“Q hasn't said a single thing that a Real researcher didn't already know.”

I agree but I don’t know who these “Real” researchers are/were prior to Q in so much as they were coherently piecing together such timelines and not simply esoterically saying, with some poignancy, the government is corrupt.

I do know this egomaniac dubbed Q has created thousands upon thousands of real researchers in an incredibly short period of time. For this, I’m forever grateful to whatever end.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   

You learned all this from your own research, before Q posted it?

Really? You are going to try to haze a new member with a drop that basically says government is corrupt and they use intelligence agencies to spy on people, on a conspiracy theory site?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouMightFindYourself
I do know this egomaniac dubbed Q has created thousands upon thousands of real researchers in an incredibly short period of time. For this, I’m forever grateful to whatever end.

"Real researchers", using gematria?

Gematria gives so many hits you can pick and choose whatever you want.

It is a joke.

ETA: All we have is a bunch pf people getting their news from the new MSM. Decentralized but still with an agenda.
edit on 1-6-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join