It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 338
<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join
share:
(post by Sabrechucker removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hmmm, seems to be trouble in Special Counsel Paradise...

6 hours ago Once again #MuellerReport edited messages to make them appear more damaging, full transcript of this phone call reveals Dowd’s message was pretty typical for a lawyer and he clearly states he’s not interested in any confidential info. What else did they manipulate

link

Good thing nobody bothered to read the damn thing, otherwise...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They started that declassification review after President Trump's first declassification order, in September 2018.

Why is it that I suddenly feel "Nadler-like"? I don't want the DNI to review anything before it's release. What they call sources and methods subject to redactions, includes names....like Schiff, Lynch, Comey, Obama...etc. And methods, like "attempted to deter ________ using threats of death against his family."

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
"Good thing nobody bothered to read the damn thing, otherwise... "

Good Shi# Cranky,

When does the HAMMER Drop

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Where did the "Actual Transcript" come from? Was there a big release of Mueller's witch-hunt evidence?

The discrepancy you pointed out must be a sample of the overall Mueller Report and Mueller 9 minute statement "screwiness" that John Solomon was alluding to.

What I don't understand is how MUELLER/BARR/ROSENSTEIN worked together to make the report public, but yet, so many parts of it appear to be manipulated.

P.S. It now looks like President Trump was RIGHT AGAIN. At least 100 times, he called the Mueller Investigation a HOAX and a WITCH-HUNT. Why didn't the President explain how he knew that? Like he knew for a fact that he was "bugged" by Obama???
edit on 5/31/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I am certainly questioning the reason behind the "public" excuse regarding the "probe" if you know what I mean.

I remind myself of the meeting POTUS had with RM the night before his SC appointment.

What a great movie Care..

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What I don't understand is how MUELLER/BARR/ROSENSTEIN worked together to make the report public, but yet, so many parts of it appear to be manipulated.

CWM, part of our issue on these things is POV. 1.4 million docs DJT handed over. My to do list for the week is one page and I can't keep track of that.

The report was supposed to be a mess - like the Steele dossier was a shameful hack job worse then 3 grade child's first draft of "my summer vacation." If it was any good the next phase would not be in play.

I will say this. As I understand it, All Things Defer to Q Group. ALL - planet wide. As in they are in charge and can see things well beyond what we can. If it is important to the overall plan they will address. If it will wind up being yesterdays news quickly they'll let it go - as should we.

The end is liberation. No one will remember the Mueller Report in 3 months - the purpose it served, was supposed to serve, was not as it would appear to most.

Consider much of this like the first play of a football game - who remembers it? Folks remember the outcome, maybe the last few plays of the last two minutes at most.

Q folks know this, and they work with it very effectively.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

The Mueller Team was compromised 😎

Good God.

link   
Gosh Dang, there is so much going on and I woke up this AM still stressed about Gen Flynn and his family. Angry with what this has done to his reputation among those who never knew him or his accomplishments. It just breaks my heart.

i apologize for not responding to replies to me. I am on overload with all the news.

To Cranky, Metal Thunder and Care. I read your replies but guess I just overload easily.

Still, I think change is coming from the MSM which could make a huge difference in 2020. Pocket book you know.

God Bless POTUS and AG Barr. For the first time I actually think what we have dreamed of will happen.

link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

There are clearly deceptions and false public narratives.

I am willing to give Barr/Durham all the time needed to get rock solid evidence so when the arrests come, they all start trying to cut deals the same day.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Possibly the biggest Witch Hunt since 1693 and 1878 combined 😎

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

"Publicly" Bob Mueller and Rod Rosenstein met with President Trump for 4 hours to discuss Mueller being Comey's replacement as FBI Director.

An FBI Director is limited to 10 years of lifetime service in that capacity... unless Congress extends his term. (That's why Mueller was FBI Director for 12 years.) But under current law, he could not hold that position again in his lifetime.

Did Trump, or Rosenstein, or White House attorneys not know this? The MSM is pretty stupid. They never call the President out when he says Mueller was in the Oval Office interviewing to be the FBI Director.

So much disinformation going around, to keep the criminals off-guard. Even Q followers keep ignoring that he said "disinformation is necessary", which implies that Q is floating a lie to 8-channel from time-to-time.
edit on 6/1/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/1/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I don't have a side, so I'm not in this to win anything.

Also I didn't cherry pick anything, I was replying to a post they directed at me.

Get mad all you want, at the end of the day, the arrests that Q said were going to happen have not.

link   

Be of good cheer, Care. POTUS directive has effectually neutered the kind of sneaky redactions we are used to from the deep state. Barr, now, rightfully, outranks our turncoat DNI in that arena and it sure sounds like Barr don't play that. It was a brilliant move.

Sure, the resistance will continue to try to cover and slow walk but one call from the general and their ass be gone!

link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Same here my man..Their all going down,. we have suffered for years..whats a few more.

edit on 1-6-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

If it didn't hurt so many people financially, health-wise, etc.. I'd be more inclined to believe that Mueller was assisting in investigating deep-state criminals.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Congressman Doug Collins (R-Ga) released transcripts of testimony from several high-ranking officials. Were those "cleared" by President Trump, or AG Barr, or DNI Coats, beforehand?

I found/find it amazing that Collins unilaterally released them over time, with no protesting from any Democrats, or the DOJ. Did he ever mention who gave him the authority to declass/release? Hannity never asked.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen

If it didn't hurt so many people financially, health-wise, etc.. I'd be more inclined to believe that Mueller was assisting in investigating deep-state criminals.

Shhhhhh Quiet time

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
PurifiQation is coming 😎

Better than Nestles Purified Water 😎

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
You don't know what to think either, do you? I'm bumfuzzled by a lot right now. Things I was once sure of. Need some more Q updates.

Things are moving at warp speed and Q's insights and peeks behind the curtain are needed now more than ever, IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join