It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 337
<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
This person only has 55 followers. I am not getting all the hoopla about her and don't see anything all that prescient in her/his "speculations". What am I missing?

If Q were posting regularly, Mary Price would be just another patriotic Twitter subscriber soaking in what Q says.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

This person only has 55 followers. I am not getting all the hoopla about her and don't see anything all that prescient in her/his "speculations". What am I missing?

Nobody knows.
Cranky introduced us to her the other day.

...but there's 'Something About Mary'.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

as you could be too

(sorry no cool smoke blowing gifs are in my repertoire)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I did follow the phone number posts. If those numbers ARE related to a phone number, you were right....it leads to Chappaqua, NY.

(BTW, Andrew and Jill McCabe live in Chappaqua, too. It's a rather small hamlet but lots of rather noteable people live there.)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I did follow the phone number posts. If those numbers ARE related to a phone number, you were right....it leads to Chappaqua, NY.

(BTW, Andrew and Jill McCabe live in Chappaqua, too. It's a rather small hamlet but lots of rather noteable people live there.)

On the map...the address to which the numbers led...is 2 miles from Bill & Hitlery.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Funny Adam Shifty stuff...

Adam Schiff calls on Dan Coats to tell him if William Barr declassifies over intelligence community objections

Schiff demanded Coats keep him apprised of the intelligence community's activities, including "any declassification that has been or will be made over [intelligence community] objection," and set a deadline of June 6 to hear back.

Trey Gowdy decimates Adam Schiff for claiming Republicans privately tell him to oppose Trump

"Well let's just get the top line out of the way, I don't know a single Republican who gives a damn what Adam Schiff thinks of him or her or the Republican party," Gowdy responded.

"There are three kinds of Republican Adam really likes, those that vote with Democrats, those that lose, and those that die, and for most of us that's too steep a price to pay to curry favor with Adam Schiff," he explained.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Schiff Sends Letter to DNI Coats Demanding Oversight of AG Barr Declassification of Trump Investigation Docs

Adam Schiff Has Schitt Fit Over DECLAS - Wants Coats To Oversee Barr

Letter to nowhere - Coats is on his way out...

"One of the ironies today is that people are saying it is President Trump who is shredding our institutions. I really see no evidence of that. From my perspective, the idea of 'resisting' a Democratically elected president and basically throwing everything at him, and really changing the norms on the grounds that we have to stop this president. That's where the shredding of our norms and institutions is occurring," Barr said.

@3:15

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I listened to the audio interview by by CBS on Barr today here and was actually impressed with the questions and lack of push back.

Decided to watch CBS news tonight and at the end they showed a number of people retiring....10-15. Thing is I watched NBC local and at the end of the broadcast there were 8-10 peoples said to be retiring.

After viewing the shows CBS nightly and a pop in by Chuck Todd on NBC local ( who gave a variety of possible reasons behind some Trump comment without showing bias) combined with the Barr interview, I thought there is a change happening.

A few minutes ago, I checked the daily caller

And found this

The New York Times has banned its reporters from a number of TV shows deemed too partisan, including those hosted by MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow and Lawrence O’Donnell, and CNN’s Don Lemon.

MSNBC is upset about the new policy, unnamed sources told Vanity Fair, which was discovered after a New York Times reporter cancelled a scheduled appearance on Maddow’s show. Her producer was informed that New York Times reporters are asked not to appear on partisan shows to discuss politics. The ban reportedly extends to O’Donnell and Lemon, as well tas Fox news hosts Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity (where they were unlikely to appear anyways).

If you read further down you will see the statement some have been appearing regularly on MSNBC

It is hitting them in them where it hurts, the pocket book.

AND they know what is coming.

Will be interested to see the CBS ratings for the Barr interview.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Documenting more from Mary before she leaves us:

Comey's criminal referral has already been prepared. Now buckle up as I said this is going to get ugly.

Another thing that will surface is the contact between Russian intelligence and members of the main stream media. Knowing this you will understand my contempt for a particular person in the press. In fact in a previous life I worked with 4 of them.

In fact Strozk had several contacts with the msm who secretly work with Iranian intelligence services.

Good to be back for a short time. Just wanted to cross a few t`s and dot a few i`s. A bit of history, at the time the Berlin Wall came down we almost had a nuclear exchange. A General plotted to nuke an American military site it Germany. We barely stopped it.

Indictments are on the way too. Working up the food chain to flip folks.

Mary Price is far to important for one person. There is still one meaning in that name that folks have not fathomed. A shame it is the most important. Think of permission.

---and---

Permission also means the preparedness do what is right and love your country. You know many folks in other places have a deep affection for America. You are the last great hope for mankind.

That period was even more dangerous than now and yet similar. The Soviet Empire was in collapse and folks were terrified of the future and what might happen. Hopefully Russia and America can work together in these times. Trump is a good man. How I know that may surprise you.

---Poster says "But I thought you were one of us"---

But I am. Just an adoption. Who adopted me is a fascinating question. MP knows who that was.

It is strange to think that members of Russian Intelligence was involved in the 2016 election and now some are helping make things right. Sally Yates is in a world of trouble. That Began during her days at the University of Georgia.

TWITTER
maryprice
@marypri72202525

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
TheSiLOUD
‏ @TheSilentLOUD

As @SpeakerPelosi heads back to CA aboard a luxury executive military jet, drinking her way through $1,000 of alcohol,

AG Barr takes any available flight to Alaska for his next meeting.

Some genuinely love America, the others❓

They Fly First Class

Thats one awesome window seat!!
Watch the short Barr Fly video

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Coats is likely a Schiff ally. That's why Schiff phrased the request the way he did. He's essentially saying, "If anything bad about myself or other Democrats in Congress is declassified, let me know ASAP."

The June 6th deadline is weird though. Barr will declassify as needed, over time, one would think. Maybe Hannity is finally right when declaring tonight, "We're only days away from massive declassification". But Barr doesn't seem to be the type who would tell Hannity (or anyone else beside DJT) something like this, does he?

edit on 5/31/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

AG Barr takes any available flight to Alaska for his next meeting.

AG Barr takes the only flight where he is sure he will not be blown to pieces by the Deep State.

P

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Thanks for documenting all those tweets! The last snippet reminded me of someone else besides Yates who has alot of power connections in Georgia. Know who?

Wray.

Wray > King & Spalding < Sally Yates
Listed as one of the most prestigious law firms in the world. They have Int'l offices in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Moscow, Paris, Riyadh, Singapore and Tokyo.!!
The firm played a pivotal role in the creation of the largest bank holding company in Georgia, The Trust Company of Georgia (now known as SunTrust Banks)!
A team of partners from the firm's Corporate, Finance & Investments team put together documentation to construct, brand, market and operate the Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
The same K & S team got the winning bid to host Super Bowl LIII in Atlanta 2019.
Dan Coats (DNI) is a K & S partner.
In 2018 Sally Yates rejoined the firm's Special Matters and Government Investigations group as a partner.
The firm acted as the legal counsel for six Yemeni detainees at GTMO.
K & S lost a major client - NRA, due to their dropping of representing "Defense of Marriage Act". DJT made a public comment to some politicians saying, "You fear the NRA, don't ya"!

King & Spalding is headquartered in Altlanta, GA.
Helen Wray has a deep family history in Atlanta, GA
Helen worked as a business manager of "The Yale Daily News" while studying at Yale.
Helen & Chris are both Yale grads.
Their daughter is attending Yale.
Wray's net worth in 2017 was estimated to be $23 million to $42 million.

ETA:

"Just a final few thoughts. The next 30 days will be some of the most stressful in the Country`s History. Mueller, the announcement today of tariffs on Mexico are just a small parcel of what is to come. The declassification of documents by Barr, and the criminal referrals"

twitter.com...

Q2681:

-House D's use subpoena power to ……………………Acts 1, 2, and 3. [spill +30]

May be nothing but just caught my eye along with that
[-30]
[-45]
[-60]
[-90]

Countdown or whatever it represents.
edit on 31-5-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

It is strange to think that members of Russian Intelligence was involved in the 2016 election and now some are helping make things right. Sally Yates is in a world of trouble. That Began during her days at the University of Georgia.

TY TAT,

Someone contended that the reason the Yates pic on Q drop was because "she" was not who "she" claimed to be. Possible I guess, or her problems are the biggest?

Amazing to me how truly unsympathetic most of these women are from the cheap seats. I know you don't get to that spot unless you are willing to kill, but it sure seems as though LL, Yates, Power, and the stooges Hirono Harris et al have zero Female in them at all.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

The MSM now sees the only viable Donald Trump challenger as too old, low-energy, fetish-prone, and close to Ukrainian crooks.

This week, Mitch McConnell promised to fill a vacant Supreme Court seat in 2020. Scared the poop out of Liberal Media.

Democrats haven't done squat since riding their "blue wave" into a House Majority.

Bob Mueller gave all Democrats/MSM Reporters the middle finger, before returning to private life this week.

The William Barr/CBS interview that aired this morning, totally short-circuited the brains of Democrats and the Liberal Media. Listening to Wolf Blister and a Democratic Congressman stutter and stammer while analyzing Barr's statements, was shocking, considering how confident Wolf and guests usually are.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Q2681:

-House D's use subpoena power to ……………………Acts 1, 2, and 3. [spill +30]

May be nothing but just caught my eye along with that
[-30]
[-45]
[-60]
[-90]

Most in that drop have come to pass. Could the +30 be the holding period between the completion of those "topics" and the next phase? If so we're soon to be out of that with 10 days or so...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I believe you were asking about .............. some DeQlass ..😎

AFTER EIGHT MONTHS, INTEL COMMUNITY WILL FINISH CLASSIFICATION REVIEW OF RUSSIA TRANSCRIPTS ‘VERY SOON’

The intelligence community is nearly done with a classification review of more than 50 transcripts from the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence’s Russia investigation, a spokesperson for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

“Throughout this process we have cooperatively worked with the committee to complete the review in a timely manner, and we expect to complete the [intelligence community’s] review very soon,” the spokesperson said Friday.

For over eight months, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) has pored through 53 House Intel transcripts to determine what information can be made public. It is not clear how long after the review is completed that the thousands of pages of documents will be made public.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Shifty, Shifty, Shifty.... is there any Hope for you ? Guess he's going to play it out to the end, No amount of money and power could be worth it, these people have to be severely brainwashed and compromised to live such miserable lives. Always looking over your shoulder , waiting for the ax to drop.

It was always my impression that Trump, being a flawed Human himself, would have shown Mercy to these sick fools, had they put the best interests of America first and shown remorse or at least backed down. I guess the " contract " they agreed to prevents this and it has to end in a " battle " for them.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Yet, I sense you too get that this is like a Multi dimensional Chess match being played against us

I actually don't but, regardless of what I think, Q started out by saying said,more than once, HRC, Podesta and Huma were going to be indicted and arrested.

People have been making excuses for why that hasn't happened, which is fine, but until it happens the fact remains that it hasn't.
edit on 31-5-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Actually, regarding "she" Yates was highlighted by SerialBrain2. A suggested reason why Q posted the very large portrait pic.

And, a woman scorn is no match for mere mortals.

Regards Q2681 - yea you're right on that note. Just the "30" keeps me wondering.

Check this out... maybe one for Rel.

BrunoBarking
‏ @Bruno062418

1/ is the WATCH marker set to June 3-5, 2019 during Trump's visit to Britain?
To win BACK our Independence on D-Day 75 year celebration?

2/ What about 11.3 11.4 11.6 ? Could the 11's be markers & the 'dates' are the digits after the dot?
11. 'dates' in the q drops:
11.3 1st marker & Proof
11.3 Podesta indicted
11.4 Podesta arrest actionable
11.6 Huma indicted Could this mean June 3 4 and 6 (Cabal's D-Day!)

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join