It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 336
<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Reminder: Trump tweeted he wants everyone to watch Hannity tonight (right now).

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
I know its already been discussed but feels good to see more confirmation.

twitter.com...

[...]

twitter.com...

Good to see you TOL,

Epoch is on it.

Stunning to see endless questions by media morons about something that never happened, russia, and zero, nada, nothing about an actual investigation into HRC for criminal activity involving Bob Mueller and U1, as well as Clinton Foundation.

This is the brilliance of The Plan. Media morons, look here not over there.
edit on Fri May 31 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

5:5
Stage is set BOOM BOOM BOOM. Out go the lights.
[...]

twitter.com...

I heard a clip played on Mark Levin where Barr said whoever steps up in this time, has a tough battle and something about the unusual practices with the DOJ, and that he was ready for it. He was at the end of his career and had nothing to lose.

Someone please find that for us.
edit on Fri May 31 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Did you hear that on Mark Levin show OR Mark Levin on Foxnews - Hannity?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Reminder: Trump tweeted he wants everyone to watch Hannity tonight (right now).

Hannity's program has been interrupted by a presser and an update on the Virgina Beach shooting. I don't know how long it's going to last, but it looks like the mayor, the governor, the police chief are all going to speak.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I heard that on the now over radio show

edit on 31-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well on Laura she just played the clip from Barr the Huber wasn't doin diddly. GRRRRRRRR

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: dashen

Meh, it will happen when it actually happens, until then empty BOOMS, MOABS, HAPPENINGS is all we have.

Not the first time on this ride.

Yet, I sense you too get that this is like a Multi dimensional Chess match being played against us and since most only think normal things, they miss the extraordinary. This is way bigger than DJT/HRC as Rel is saying with his Q analysis. This is like an Onion scheme. We have layers and layers of stink to get thru to get to the core still to go.

You can't find the cool versions of this song with original Beatles's videos anymore, used to listen to this song and other Beatles tunes a lot on You-Tube, lol, Matt asked me one time, with sincerity, I think , " Why do you like this song ? What does it mean to you ? " My taste in Music was more " old school ", for sure and although he was a also very good guitar and bass player, maybe sometimes he missed, the Melody.

Anyways, No big revelations on Hannity with Q glasses on, another friggin shooting / sacrifice to distract and traumatize...ugggg...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Mary Price is active

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

5:5
Stage is set BOOM BOOM BOOM. Out go the lights.

twitter.com...

I heard a clip played on Mark Levin where Barr said whoever steps up in this time, has a tough battle and something about the unusual practices with the DOJ, and that he was ready for it. He was at the end of his career and had nothing to lose.

Someone please find that for us.

I don't know where the clip is, but Rush Limbaugh eloquently explained why William Barr gave his best interview to date. He's thinking not about himself, or what the media or Democrats think of him. Barr wants our children and future generations to not find themselves in a country where the government can ignore the U.S. constitution.

The last 9 paragraphs in today's Rush Limbaugh transcript expand on what Bob Barr was trying to convey to the CBS interviewer, re: how little he cares what unimportant MSM and "establishment" people think of him.

Transcript: www.rushlimbaugh.com...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
is that gina haspel?
edit on 31-5-2019 by dubiousatworst because: clarified

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Interdasting!

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Mary Price is active

mobile.twitter.com...

I've seen the name in this thread, and just visited the Twitter page you linked to. In a nutshell, who/what is Mary Price?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Mary Price is active

mobile.twitter.com...

Just a final few thoughts.
The next 30 days will be some of the most stressful in the Country`s History.
Mueller, the announcement today of tariffs on Mexico are just a small parcel of what is to come.

The declassification of documents by Barr, and the criminal referrals by the Justice Department will dominate headlines, along with other things that I will not go into.

I will be leaving this format shortly and suggest some of you folks might want to take a break and focus on what makes America great and your loved ones.

Expect Trump to be referred for impeachment shortly and various governments implicated in the Trump Russia gate mess to fess up.
The 4th will be glorious and never forget what will happen that day. The re-birth of America.

God bless and stay safe.

TWITTER
maryprice
@marypri72202525

NOTE: Based upon previous posts, MP is, likely, referring to JULY 4th., when mentioning "the 4th".
edit on 31-5-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Re the MP twitter:

This person only has 55 followers. I am not getting all the hoopla about her and don't see anything all that prescient in her/his "speculations". What am I missing?
edit on 31-5-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Mary Price is active

mobile.twitter.com...

I've seen the name in this thread, and just visited the Twitter page you linked to. In a nutshell, who/what is Mary Price?

Could be ............. wait for it ........

A Larp 😆

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Sorry, but you missed all the hoopla about her last night in this thread.

Needless to say a few of us amused ourselves with the mystery.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: dashen

Meh, it will happen when it actually happens, until then empty BOOMS, MOABS, HAPPENINGS is all we have.

Not the first time on this ride.

Yet, I sense you too get that this is like a Multi dimensional Chess match being played against us and since most only think normal things, they miss the extraordinary. This is way bigger than DJT/HRC as Rel is saying with his Q analysis. This is like an Onion scheme. We have layers and layers of stink to get thru to get to the core still to go.

You can't find the cool versions of this song with original Beatles's videos anymore, used to listen to this song and other Beatles tunes a lot on You-Tube, lol, Matt asked me one time, with sincerity, I think , " Why do you like this song ? What does it mean to you ? " My taste in Music was more " old school ", for sure and although he was a also very good guitar and bass player, maybe sometimes he missed, the Melody.

[...]

I told you about strawberry fields, ,,,

Loookin through the Glass on-ion,

top topics

<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join