It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 333
<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
What happened to the resident neysayer daskakik
He usually not missing for this long.
He may invoke my anger, but I hope he's ok.
We need people like that, to strengthen our resolves.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Attorney General Barr seems to be perplexed by Mueller's thought process. He can't understand why Mueller didn't reach a conclusion/decision on criminal activity in his Russia-Trump report. And now::

Attorney General Bill Barr said in an interview that aired Friday that he does not agree with "a lot of the legal analysis" inside Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report and said it does “not reflect the views” of the Justice Department, the latest break between President Trump's attorney general and leader of the Russia probe.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Knowing POTUS brought in his own security and intelligence teams, Could only guess Flynn's group may be involved in this

TRUMP TO FIGHT ‘DEEP STATE’ WITH SECRET, PRIVATE SPY NETWORK AROUND THE WORLD? - 12/15/17

The purpose of the global spy network would be to circumvent the “deep state,” a term widely used to describe longtime officials within the government who seemingly possess a political agenda meant to undermine an administration. Trump has repeatedly claimed, with no evidence, that such an underground group exists and has worked against him since he took office earlier this year.....

“Pompeo can’t trust the CIA bureaucracy, so we need to create this thing that reports just directly to him,” a former senior U.S. intelligence official with “firsthand knowledge” of the proposal told The Intercept.

“It is a direct-action arm, totally off the books,” the official also said. “The whole point is this is supposed to report to the president and Pompeo directly.”

edit on 5312019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

late ETA -

Is This Intelligence Group Responsible For The Q Anon Conspiracy Theory? - May 29, 2019

New research reveals that a loose network including an organization known as Joint Task Force – Make America Great Again (JTFMAGA) made up of intelligence whistleblowers, alternative media figures and individuals with a known history of virally spreading information online was most likely responsible for inventing “Q Anon.”

JTFMAGA - Home PAGe

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes."

lots of edits lol

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I can't believe what I've just heard in a BBC24 interview of Lewis Lukens, who is apparently still a senior US diplomat but was Deputy Chief of Mission at the London Embassy until Jan 1st 2019...

It is not showing on the BBC website yet but here are some rough quotes:

"There are about 700 US people involved in a presidential visit... it's a LOT of work."
"I don't now why he's bringing his family... that's even more work! There's no reason for them to come! They probably just want to meet the Queen!"

What do you think of the tariff's imposed on Mexico yesterday?
"It's more MADNESS than METHOD!"
That's a pretty amazing statement for a senior US diplomat... Lewis shrugs shoulders as if to say "And???"

Seeing this made me look up his Wiki (link above) and I found this interesting bit:

From 2008 to 2011, Lukens was Executive Director of the U.S. Department of State’s Executive Secretariat, directing management support and overseas travel for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Lukens testified under oath in a legal case related to the Hillary Clinton email controversy

edit on 31-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trillium, the top two of your links are now 404d!

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

ITG, that tweet is 404d now!

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
From your Wikipedia link...

From 2008 to 2011, Lukens was Executive Director of the U.S. Department of State’s Executive Secretariat, directing management support and overseas travel for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton

He is probably as swampy as it gets.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I'm here, following along. Watching people say things like "boom week" and a handful of other Qliches with things only habbening in peoples minds.

I am tempted to say it is "wait and see" time but we have been there for some time now. We can wait and see some more, don't really have a choice, but only those with some hopeless hope are still believing that there even is a plan.

Kick them vibes to 11 if you want "it" to really happen.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Trillium... another link now 404d... your obviously picking up on the stuff they don't want us to see!!

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Judicial Watch said they found Hillary's illegal emails leading back to the Obama White House.
There are probably over a dozen investigations going on concurrently between Huber the office of the Inspector General for each individual Bureau then the military intelligence investigations, investigation into fisa abuse oh, the investigation into the Clinton Foundation, the ongoing n x i v m trial which is not even done yet by any measure. Clare bronfman is royally screwed Keith raniere is royally screwed avenatti is royally screwed and It All Leads back to Clinton and bundling money for her campaigns.
The next show is about to begin. I hope you haven't run out of popcorn yet.

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
3 Mar 2019 - 2:27:22 PM
Why have there been no arrests?
Why have 'specific' dates been mentioned only to see no action?
Define 'game theory'.
Why must disinformation be provided?
Define 'open source'.
Define 'public purview'.
Do we let our enemies walk through the front door?
Define 'plausible deniability'.
Why was it important to FIRST clean house within the FBI & DOJ (public info)?
Why was it important to FIRST clean house within other ABC agencies (non_public info)?
What are the duties of the FBI?
What are the duties of the DOJ?
When does MIL INTEL have jurisdiction?
What vested powers does POTUS have re: MIL INTEL vs. ABC agencies re: matters of NAT SEC (HOMELAND)?
Think 'umbrella surv'.
What agency does the FBI report to?
What is the role of the AG?
Does the AG oversee the firing of FBI & DOJ senior/mid/lower staff?
How many FBI & DOJ were FIRED/FORCED?
Does 'Russia' recusal prevent/block AG from this responsibility?
What time period did this occur?
Who appointed and tasked HUBER?
Who appointed and tasked the OIG?
Who was AG?
[zero leaks - none]
Transfer from AG1 to AG2?
Why might that be important?
How do you avoid 'politically motivated/attack - obstruction - attempt to block/obstruct Mueller'?
Optics are important.
When are optics not important?
Think Whitaker.
Define 'stage set'.
Who recently walked 'on stage' to take command?
What 'stage' experience did this person have?
Think Bill Clinton impeachment.
Has the 'stage' been cleaned & cleared for the next performance?
If the 'stage' is clean, can the performance begin?
How might 'transparency' [DECLAS] fit into the dialogue?
Define 'thesis' statement.
What benefit(s) does this provide BARR?
"This is not simply another four-year election. This is a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not we, the people, reclaim control over our government." - POTUS
Logical thinking.
Q

www.qmap.pub...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yeah it seems like the q thing is coming to a slow end, at least here on ats.

Look at the majority of what's left in here.

Silly code breakers trying to make up codes to break. Numerology and some religious fanatics. Not many american citizens left in here ether.

Q ,if your listening this is getting boring.

Crying boom with no real explosion is like the boy who cried wolf.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FlyingFox

Attorney General Barr seems to be perplexed by Mueller's thought process. He can't understand why Mueller didn't reach a conclusion/decision on criminal activity in his Russia-Trump report. And now::

Attorney General Bill Barr said in an interview that aired Friday that he does not agree with "a lot of the legal analysis" inside Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report and said it does “not reflect the views” of the Justice Department, the latest break between President Trump's attorney general and leader of the Russia probe.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Barr was essentially calling out Mueller and his team for trying to railroad Trump.

He also said he doesn't agree that the Swamp Creatures committed "treason" in the legal sense, because people can convince themselves that they're acting for the greater good of the nation.

Reading between the lines, it sure sounds to me like he's planning to smack them with charges of some kind

edit on 31-5-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Trillium... another link now 404d... your obviously picking up on the stuff they don't want us to see!!

Also alway a few page later off the radar
and 90+ % from them are from on Mod ??????
anybody say Honey Pot

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Barr highlights

JAN CRAWFORD: Um, what's the status of Huber's investigation in Utah? I think the former Attorney General Sessions had asked him to look at this.

WILLIAM BARR: Right, so Huber had originally been asked to take a look at the FISA applications and the electronic surveillance but then he stood back and put that on hold while the Office of Inspector General was conducting its review, which would've been normal for the department. And he was essentially on standby in case Mr. Horowitz referred a matter to him to be handled criminally. So he has not been active on this front in recent months and so Durham is taking over that role. The other issues he's been working on relate to Hillary Clinton. Those are winding down and hopefully we'll be in a position to bring those to fruition.

I mean, what have you seen in the summer of 2016?

WILLIAM BARR: Well, I'll say at this point is that it, you know, I- like many other people who are familiar with intelligence activities, I had a lot of questions about what was going on. I assumed I'd get answers when I went in and I have not gotten answers that are well satisfactory, and in fact probably have more questions, and that some of the facts that- that I've learned don't hang together with the official explanations of what happened.

at suggests to you there was a failure in the upper echelon at the FBI?

WILLIAM BARR: Because I think the activities were undertaken by a small group at the top which is one of the- probably one of the mistakes that has been made instead of running this as a normal bureau investigation or counterintelligence investigation. It was done by the executives at the senior level. Out of head quarters--

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Out of head quarters--

Very important.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
More Barr

Well in an exceptional circumstance I have that authority but obviously I intend to consult with them. I'm amused by these people who make a living by disclosing classified information, including the names of intelligence operatives, wringing their hands about whether I'm going to be responsible in protecting intelligence sources and methods. I've been in the business as I've said for over 50 years long before they were born and I know how to handle classified information and I believe strongly in protecting intelligence sources and methods.

But at the same time if there is information that can be shared with the American people without jeopardizing intelligence sources and methods that decision should be made and because I will be involved in finding out what the story was I think I'm in the best decision to make that decision

Well it's hard to read some of the texts with and not feel that there was gross bias at work and they're appalling. And if the shoe were on the other--

JAN CRAWFORD: Appalling.

WILLIAM BARR: Those were appalling. And on their face they were very damning and I think if the shoe was on the other foot we could be hearing a lot about it. If those kinds of discussions were held you know when Obama first ran for office, people talking about Obama in those tones and suggesting that

"Oh that he might be a Manchurian candidate for Islam or something like that."

You know some wild accusations like that and you had that kind of discussion back and forth, you don't think we would be hearing a lot more about it?

Where did this ^^^ come from? That is really quite the odd thing to toss out as a comparative...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I have to admit surprise about this....

JAN CRAWFORD: Appalling.

A mainstream journalist from CBS saying that she found it appalling.
Not typical for the MSM.

Where did this ^^^ come from? That is really quite the odd thing to toss out as a comparative...

Slow disclosure?
edit on b000000312019-05-31T12:07:02-05:0012America/ChicagoFri, 31 May 2019 12:07:02 -05001200000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm sure the CBS interviewer must've used the word "appalling"...with a questioning inflection in her voice.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Meh, it will happen when it actually happens, until then empty BOOMS, MOABS, HAPPENINGS is all we have.

Not the first time on this ride.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

EIT, the first link is 404d

top topics

<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join