It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Trillium

Trillium, you've just fried my brain!

Re: 2 Witnesses needed for treason; I give you REVELATION 11 (NIV) - read it with the lens of 2 flipped witnesses in a Military rather than civilian court:

11 I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers. 2 But exclude the outer court (edit:=civilian court); do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months (edit: = FISAGATE: 2016 thru JUN 2019 = 42 months?). 3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth. (edit: =military court testimony?)” 4 They are “the two olive trees” and the two lampstands (edit: = bring dark to light through their revelations?), and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.”[a] 5 If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies (edit: =explosive testimony convicts perps). This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die. 6 They have power to shut up the heavens so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying (edit: =watch the water); and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.

Wow, that is a mind blower Sufi....

Consider the meanings of being clothed in sackcloth, really interesting.

Being clothed in sackcloth has several meanings in the Bible. They are all somewhat similar, but they have nuances that we need to consider.

However, all of these meanings could apply to the Two Witnesses: They mourn for the troubles this world is going through; they are repentant and humble; they are austere, not having any of the frills and complications that clutter other people's lives—they have stripped themselves of the things that would weigh them down so that they can run (Hebrews 12:1); and they are certainly poor in spirit.

www.bibletools.org...

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Entirely possible. Stranger love connections have occurred.

She said only been to Russia once, which was in St Petersburg.
ITMO University (Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics) which is regarded as a top notch spy school in St Petersburg.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
New Q drop

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Q3348

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: cfb7e8 No.6593482 📁
May 26 2019 12:56:20 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Japan_public
China_non_public
SK_non_public
Q

Q3349

edit on 26-5-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This is much bigger then we think still

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

twitter.com...

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Here the second one Q3349

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

All for a LARP LOL

Update about patriotsfight/res has most off the old post of Q in 2018

????.net/patriotsfight/res/62.html#129
edit on 26-5-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Q is spot on. The Left and MSM are normally dismissive of anything that is counter to their narrative. When they go on the offensive they are spooked; or the ones giving them the talking points is spooked. I still look at MSM as useful idiots for the Left.

The Left had better hope the MSM doesn’t bite the hand that’s been feeding it.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I have mentioned that I see the Twit as a bridge to real time reality creation. Depending on your side of the fence it is either for or against.

Evidently some folks have been graphing out the connections within. I think the visual here helps to see that in some ways.

If there is a "hub" where many connections go, then the AI can dispatch a viral block (physical or vibrational) to interfere with that.

Now what is interesting if folks are working on multiple attack fronts to circumvent this - all digital platforms. The Qster Digital Army have worked the ideals into all platforms and have even infiltrated the MSM ones by forcing them to debunk - as well as commenting to articles when the can.

This is remarkable to me, as traditionally the efforts to kill a "movement" were pretty easy. Kill the main speaker (usually a fraud to begin with) or wipe out a village or entire platform. Not so this time it would seem.

More important, while all Q aware may not be in the trenches day to day, they are connected and this brilliant.

Link here

Dark To Light indeed. . .

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
DJT tweets a lot about Japan...

Q drops Japan Public...

"Death Wish"

"TOKYO SKYTREE welcomes their historic visit with a special lighting inspired by the Stars and Stripes"

"SKY"

"...sending me a signal" - separate sentence.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

DJT is a boss. The Left is so shook up. If he can land one more big win before Nov 2020;

- China deal
- NK deal
- 3rd SCOTUS appointment
- sustained economy

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I'm impatient, I want the treasonous usual suspects to be part of a chain gang by the end of next month.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

LOL. That’s a great image. I’m thinking as ugly and illegal as it all appears on the surface, it may be even uglier as they dig deeper.

IMO, taking time and getting it all locked down then spring a Shock & Awe week of mass arrests would rock the media. As they melt down on the first high profile arrest is followed by a string of them. Unable to react fast enough.

The AG knows he will be under constant assault from the House so he’s going to make sure Durham has it all air tight. It also may be prudent to let Durham take point on the podium and any summary.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Short summarized version of NeonRevolt article.

EXCLUSIVE: Rumors Swirling that Fired Italian Spies Were Connected in Plot to Eliminate Trump

It looks like the Italians have a lot of information that may be of interest to AG Barr and his investigation into the Deep State. Numerous individuals in Italy are suspected of having knowledge of an attempt by former President Obama to utilize the Italian Intel network to set up President Trump leading to his removal from office.

twitter.com... & twitter.com...

SpyGate, aka EyePyramid malware.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Wow. This thing continues to expand. If it does reach the Obama desk, wow. Just wow.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
MindFuror has a fascinating thread on discovering the important role of the KEYSTONE and the 40th parallel & Occult Ley Line to Freemasons.

MindFuror
‏ @MindFuror

After publishing research on Lower Moreland Township, I've been looking deeper into Philadelphia/ Pennsylvania as a whole. Working from current times backwards was a mess, and a tough sled for one shovel. I decided to attack from the very beginning.

As always, you decide.
MindFuror twitter

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Anyone have any idea WHY the operation against Trump was given the name 'Operation CHARLEMAGNE'?

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Anyone have any idea WHY the operation against Trump was given the name 'Operation CHARLEMAGNE'?

Charles the Great -> Charles was temperate in eating, and particularly so in drinking, for he abominated drunkenness in anybody, much more in himself and those of his household; but he could not easily abstain from food, and often complained that fasts injured his health.

- DJT is a non-drinker? Correct?
- DJT loves his fast food?
- DJT sees in Pelosi what he abhors?
edit on 26-5-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Don't all the Presidents trace their lineage back to Charlemagne except DJT?

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
a reply to: crankyoldman

I didn't notice until now, in Q #144 the "+++Adm R+++." Obviously Admiral Roger's has something to do with all of this. Which isn't surprising, but I had to call myself out for never noticing that drop lol.

The drops are designed to evolve. I mentioned this in the beginning - as you change the reading of them changes. We are so programmed to react negatively to this that we struggle to see those early one's clearly at all, let alone the deeper layers.

Just like getting "algebra" or a "new language."

I recall TomLawless being the first here to point out rereading the drops (around June?) changed his perspective greatly (where is the lawless chef?). I myself often see things in the past drops posted by EMN/Sab and think - huh? I don't remember that little reveal.

As we evolve we can see more, but also as the reality morphs the drops reveal that new reality to be in alignment with where we are.

The Future reality proves past drops is Q's hint...

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

BOTH are reformers.

C's goal was 'Make Christianity Great Again'
T's goal is 'Make America Great Again'

If Charlemagne reformed and was protector of the Catholic church...and was considered an enemy for it...WHOM/WHAT would see Trump as the same type of enemy?

new topics

top topics

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join