It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 300
<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

ok sorry but what is the Bush position exactly? NSA? I am not following something. thanks for all your observations.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Why do they assume we don't pay attention to their past words?? Do they assume everyone's as fickle as liberal?

twitter.com...

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

3:30 on Barr - "you could say he is the Trustee"

Trustee is huge, he is empowered and without peer.

"I hope he looks at Ukraine Australia UK..."

You can feel the collective "huh, what's he talking about" with these echo chamber nuts. Repeat, drone.... repeat, but above all do not think...

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Why do they assume we don't pay attention to their past words?? Do they assume everyone's as fickle as liberal?

twitter.com...

It does seem crazy. Consider they all descend from the Monarch mentality. Did anyone ever question the King? For thousands of years they've operated with no one or thing capable of doing anything to them.

So being as they are has no downside - until now.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Missing Persons, Missing Children Reports Drop to Lowest in Decades

Nearly 613,000 Americans were reported missing in 2018, more than 424,000 of them under the age of 18. That’s a drop of almost 6 and 9 percent respectively from the year prior and the lowest shown in available records going as far back as 1990. The numbers had dropped precipitously from the high of more than 980,000 reported missing in 1997 to less than 628,000 in 2013, but then started to pick up again—until the drop in 2018.

President Donald Trump has put a major emphasis on fighting human trafficking during the past two years. In February 2018, he signed an executive order to dismantle transnational criminal organizations that traffic and exploit people. In April 2018, Trump signed into law the Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act and Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act, or SESTA-FOSTA, that stopped the shielding of website operators from state criminal charges or civil liability if they facilitate sex ads or prostitution. Just days later, sex-trafficking website Backpage.com was taken down by the FBI.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Worth mentioning, and something to make note of..
Sanctions ...no wonder there is so much noise...

Iran lacking cash to fund terror groups, domestic cyber agency short of funds, declassified intel shows

Newly declassified intelligence shows that Palestinian terror group Hamas had to introduce “austerity plans” due to lack of funding from the Iranian regime....
The U.S. intelligence also shows that the regime of Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad is facing fuel shortages thanks to recent U.S. sanctions that cut off 1-3 million barrels a month that Iran once supplied to the war-torn country.........

edit on 5242019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 5242019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Director of National Intelligence (DNI) position, the 17th intel agency. This and others (Homeland Security) were borne out of post-911 by Bush Administration. It's a position of far too much power. This position has had all shady deep state'ers.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The noose is tightening!

This ever come up in this thread?

Some people think Coats was the author...🤔

I am part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration - Wiki

NYT anon Op-Ed essay

I work for the president but like-minded colleagues and I have vowed to thwart parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

There was a whole traitor reveal on twitter.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Gorka

This is kind of funny. Gorka suggesting the DJT DECLAS order (it is everything and things folks) has got the rats going after each other...

I know, Gorka but...

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

PilSung,
I noted in your link to Rubini's tweets that Mnuchin made a movie with Scott Free productions of WWG1WGA fame. I am wondering if he is a central player in the Q group as he would be the only one in the White House to know of all of this,

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Hmmm. Could be. He has an interesting history with Hollywood and Big Banks. He definitely is on his A game and been in place from start of DJT Admin. Certainly not a placeholder IMO.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Here ya go Rel.

British Prime Minister Resigns After Failed Brexit Battles

Theresa May swears at press (LEAKED FOOTAGE)
How many thought that was 'real'.

Boom Goes Julian
From Mrs Christine Assange

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yes, agree she is amazing! Wow, the connections she makes is well done. Lots of good source links at her YT page.
I was surprised to see how she made NXIVM connections to the Nazi Q drops that Rel and I were researching just last week.
Like she says Its way bigger than any of us can imagine.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Loving the POTUs/Angus pose for Hauwei to Hell!

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Ah, thanks for that thread link. Figured I was behind on that one since it came out last year and recently came back into light. Dan is our guy! C before D.

Still recovering from crashed HDD today. Lots of cussin and beer bottle smashin.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I have often ranted about the need to understand the language being used. I am astounded by how many folks simply figure they know what everything means and that's that.

So here is a clip of an interview with Naomi Wolf.

She is promoting her new book. The problem is she ASSUMED she knew what the term "death recorded" meant and then launched into treatise using HER version of the term - NOT the version that was used at the time.

Link

This is a premier example of something that has happened so much that at some point nearly everything looses all meaning. Folks get like this because teeeveee and the like is more then enough depth and it costs them and us dearly.

I have said often here that folks who claim the Constitution "gives them rights" have not read it and are doing monumental damage to us all (in fact you only need to read the first few paragraphs at all - the rest is not for Humans). It does not give us anything, nor does it create the ability to take anything away.

But folks do not understand the language, because if they did they'd be claiming their DIVINE SOVEREIGN RIGHT instead of the wrong interpretation of say the 1st amendment.

Now, Q understands what I have just put forth. THEY GET IT!!! Liberation means understanding, remembering, that you are FREE, AMAZING, BRILLIANT and POWERFUL and not a subject of the limitations we read as our "rights."

- This is not meant as drift, or to pick on Wolf, but it is a perfect illustration of a full and complete misunderstanding of something and the trouble that occurs when you rely on the educational system the Controllers created to guide you instead of your own inner self.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
For those of you who use Facebook... anyone else finding it impossible to logout?

When I press the "down arrow" at far right of menu it no longer gives a dropdown but instead takes me to settings.

Is this a way of trying to keep the ability to track you when they know they're going down?

Hopefully just an interim "glitch".

ETA - sorted it by going to a help page but doesn't change the fact normal logout has been changed to just take you to settings.
edit on 24-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
A couple thoughts last night during my failed effort to sleep.

I got a sudden fear for Potus life.

LAL your intuition seems to be picking up on the dark ones.

"Intervention" = Assassination

He's safe, VERY safe. Frankly shooting him would just make him angry.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Gorka

This is kind of funny. Gorka suggesting the DJT DECLAS order (it is everything and things folks) has got the rats going after each other...

I know, Gorka but...

It is a little odd. Why did Trump do an EO when he could have just Declassifiaction himself? There had to be a reason. He has been dangling the Declassifiaction out there as if he is seeing if there is any action on the black hat side in response.

He has to get the Declassifiaction right to drive a stake in the heart of the Deep State.

new topics

top topics

<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join